Windows 10: How do you change the color of the fonts of Windows 10?

Discus and support How do you change the color of the fonts of Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Title says it all, and not just desktop, everything? 101609 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mrdreamers, Jan 3, 2018.

1. How do you change the color of the fonts of Windows 10?

Title says it all, and not just desktop, everything?

:)

mrdreamers, Jan 3, 2018

2. How do you change the color of the desktop behind a slideshow of pictures?

Have you tried changing the background to Solid Color, setting that, and then reassigning your picture as your wallpaper?

zachd [MSFT], Jan 3, 2018
  3. Entech8 Win User
    How do you change the color of the desktop behind a slideshow of pictures?

Windows 10 - How do you change the color of the desktop behind a slideshow of pictures that are set to "fit" on the monitor so there is some desktop space on each side of the photos?

Entech8, Jan 3, 2018
  4. nt62 Win User

How do you change the color of the fonts of Windows 10?

check your forum inbox for a private message

nt62, Jan 3, 2018
  5. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Jan 3, 2018
  6. nt62 Win User
    Excellent Edwin. You always have awesome customizations.
    ... see you are also running WB10 ...
    I guess if one wants to customize the customization,
    all of those other effects works !!!
    Edwin seems to be a fan of the dark theme ! *Smile

It can be extremely easy, as simple as a single mouse click,
    for the purposes of the OP with 1 post,
    one can go from theme to theme with 1 click.

Frankly, I am surprised others besides ourselves and a few others
    have not posted more examples of theme and shell customizations.
    ... and so many to choose from (WB)

How do you change the color of the fonts of Windows 10? [​IMG]

... not a fan of high contrast
    awaiting the snow storm ...
    cheers

wow, also thought, since you are already GOLD - GURU,
    not much point to add points, eh >

nt62, Jan 3, 2018
  7. Edwin New Member
    Thanks @nt62

My philosophy is, "If I'm gonna stare at this thing all day, it better look good!" *Wink

More so, I can't stop shouting the praises of the QTTabBar application! It's become indispensable for me!

I'm already inebriated on points, they cut me off, but thank you!! *Wink

Edwin, Jan 3, 2018
  8. How do you change the color of the fonts of Windows 10?

Thanks you guys!
    And that's funny Edwin if I'm looking at it all day it better look good lol! *chuckle

mrdreamers, Jan 3, 2018
  9. daophilac Win User
    I also use WindowBlind. I'm big fan of dark things so I really like dark themes. But the problem is some texts seem like can be changed their colour. Such as percentage of CPU, RAM, Network in Task Manager, Label text (Enter password) in softwares,... which means those texts are really hard to see when I'm using dark themes. Is there a tool to do that? I've tried several tools but looked like they are uesless.

daophilac, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do you change the color of the fonts of Windows 10?

1. How do you change the color of the fonts of Windows 10? - Similar Threads - change color fonts

2. How to change font color to black?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change font color to black?: I need to change the font color of folder's names on my desktop. I just need a standard black color, why is it so hard? I can not see the white font with the black shade, I hate it, it all blurred for me. I can not use the black theme, thank you. I need a white screen with...
  3. How do you change font language?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you change font language?: I downloaded a font Kalam from free google fonts to be used on my Dell windows laptop. It was in English when I downloaded it, but when I tried to set it as my default font, it shows up in another language. How do I fix this?...
  4. How do I change the color of the font

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I change the color of the font: I need to change the color of my font to black, How do I do it ? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-of-the-font/0845b273-67b2-4fa1-9ae1-4130d53b9194
  5. How do I change the Desktop Font color in Windows 10 to Black

How do I change the Desktop Font color in Windows 10 to Black: I recently purchased a new Windows 10 computer and it is a desktop. 64 Bit. Intell processor. I fought hard not to have to go to Windows 10. My desk top fonts are white and blend in with the background. This is a photo that is special to me and I have used it for years....
  6. how to change the font and font colors on windows explorer

how to change the font and font colors on windows explorer: how to change the font and font colors on windows explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-font-and-font-colors-on-windows/d3cdb119-2cf3-42a8-9834-9edaca5dfcb4
  7. How to change the Desktop font color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the Desktop font color in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are looking for a way to change the Desktop font color in Windows 10, then you have come to the right place. This is something that is not much talked – but after researching a bit, we came [...] This post How to change the Desktop font color in...
  8. how to change the color of the fonts in windows 10 calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change the color of the fonts in windows 10 calendar: how to change the color of the fonts in windows 10 calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-color-of-the-fonts-in-windows-10/80e4e0cb-3888-4b4e-865d-7db28f82dcad
  9. change windows 10 font color

change windows 10 font color: change windows 10 font color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-windows-10-font-color/1ed12c8f-90e0-4f8d-bfc1-a13cfc7dfa44
  10. How do I change the Desktop Font color in Windows 10

How do I change the Desktop Font color in Windows 10: How do I change the Desktop Font color in Windows 10. I would like to change the font to a color other than White or Black. 85718