Windows 10: How do you change the Desktop Icon size and type

Discus and support How do you change the Desktop Icon size and type in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I swear the more I use Windows 10, the more I hate it. It is beyond a doubt the least friendly of all their OS's where do you go to change the desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Trust_No1, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Trust_No1 Win User

How do you change the Desktop Icon size and type

I swear the more I use Windows 10, the more I hate it. It is beyond a doubt the least friendly of all their OS's
    where do you go to change the desktop icon text size and font? or is it another Regedit thing?

NVM​ found it

:)

Trust_No1, Oct 12, 2015

2. How to change size of desktop icons?

Original title: Desktop

HOW DO I CHANGE THE SIZE OF ICONS ON DESKTOP ????? AND CHANGE THE PRINT SIZE AT ICONS ???

Granny Franny, Oct 12, 2015
  3. KING60 Win User
    desktop icon size

how do you change the desktop icon font size

KING60, Oct 12, 2015
  4. How do you change the Desktop Icon size and type

Least friendly don't think so, think that tittle goes to vista, then 7, then 8.

hTconeM9user, Oct 12, 2015
Thema:

How do you change the Desktop Icon size and type

1. How do you change the Desktop Icon size and type - Similar Threads - change Desktop Icon

2. Desktop Icon changes size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icon changes size: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134 Public Release versionDoes anyone else have problems with Desktop Icons changing size?I have one icon on my desktop, that when I start my computer displays it's large size. During the course of the day while using my computer, without even touching...
  3. Desktop Icon changes size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icon changes size: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134 Public Release versionDoes anyone else have problems with Desktop Icons changing size?I have one icon on my desktop, that when I start my computer displays it's large size. During the course of the day while using my computer, without even touching...
  4. Desktop icons changed size?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons changed size?: I had my desktop really nice and organised, all the icons were the default size and such. however i took my pc with me on holiday and plugged it into an external TV which in turn changed all my icons around and it changed their size . i thought it would be fine as when i...
  5. how to change icon size on desktop

how to change icon size on desktop: how do I change icon size on desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-icon-size-on-desktop/b7843bff-0843-401b-a295-3b71ce3068a0
  6. how do you change the size of icon on the desktop

how do you change the size of icon on the desktop: change icon size on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-size-of-icon-on-the-desktop/ee4e2c6e-9c67-4c56-92dc-4b6da249cd49
  7. how do I change icon size on desktop

how do I change icon size on desktop: how do I change icon size on desktop? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-icon-size-on-desktop/befff26f-6769-41aa-9350-d428c49e4f13
  8. Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons

Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons: I currently have desktop icons and selected small for their size. Can I increase the size of the desktop and taskbar settings. I would like them about 25% larger....
  9. Changing the size of desktop icons

Changing the size of desktop icons: Hello, When I place a shortcut to a file on the desktop it assigns the default icon (e.g. Word or Excel icon) and this is approx 80 x 80 pixels. If I then change that icon to one that I've created it displays at approx 40 x 40 pixels (choosing an icon from the icons folder...
  10. Changing icon size on desktop

Changing icon size on desktop: Somehow one of my children changed the icon size of the recycle bin on my desktop screen so it is really large. How do I get it back to the regular size? Thank you....