Windows 10: How do you change the Desktop Icon size and type

Discus and support How do you change the Desktop Icon size and type in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I swear the more I use Windows 10, the more I hate it. It is beyond a doubt the least friendly of all their OS's where do you go to change the desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Trust_No1, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Trust_No1 Win User

How do you change the Desktop Icon size and type

I swear the more I use Windows 10, the more I hate it. It is beyond a doubt the least friendly of all their OS's
    where do you go to change the desktop icon text size and font? or is it another Regedit thing?

NVM​ found it

:)

Trust_No1, Oct 12, 2015

2. How to change size of desktop icons?

Original title: Desktop

HOW DO I CHANGE THE SIZE OF ICONS ON DESKTOP ????? AND CHANGE THE PRINT SIZE AT ICONS ???

Granny Franny, Oct 12, 2015
  3. KING60 Win User
    desktop icon size

how do you change the desktop icon font size

KING60, Oct 12, 2015
  4. How do you change the Desktop Icon size and type

Least friendly don't think so, think that tittle goes to vista, then 7, then 8.

hTconeM9user, Oct 12, 2015
Thema:

How do you change the Desktop Icon size and type

1. How do you change the Desktop Icon size and type - Similar Threads - change Desktop Icon

2. Changing the size of desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the size of desktop icons: Hello, When I place a shortcut to a file on the desktop it assigns the default icon (e.g. Word or Excel icon) and this is approx 80 x 80 pixels. If I then change that icon to one that I've created it displays at approx 40 x 40 pixels (choosing an icon from the icons folder...
  3. change size of taskbar and desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    change size of taskbar and desktop icons: The icons on my desktop icons suddenly got huge and all could not fit on the screen. Simultaneously, the taskbar icons got very small. I had not done anything intentionally to cause this. I tried clicking settings I got pressing the windows button (lower lft of screen). I...
  4. Changing icon size on desktop

Changing icon size on desktop: Somehow one of my children changed the icon size of the recycle bin on my desktop screen so it is really large. How do I get it back to the regular size? Thank you....
  5. HOW TO CHANGE SIZE AND TYPE OF FONTS

HOW TO CHANGE SIZE AND TYPE OF FONTS: MY FONT IS TOO SMALL AND TOO LIGHT HURTS MY EYES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-size-and-type-of-fonts/c91f7123-9b2f-49fb-8a5f-a483ff452c23
  6. Font type/size on Desktop

Font type/size on Desktop: Does anyone know how to change the font type/size on your desktop icons? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/font-typesize-on-desktop/d8e8d47f-89bc-47b1-9252-25a018f2fa81
  7. How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons?

How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons?: How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-change-the-font-size-of-the-names-under/50291850-7360-442b-9191-cbd59aa3e445
  8. How can you change icons for a specific file type?

How can you change icons for a specific file type?: Hi there! I used many different file types each day, specially those related to image editors. I have many .psd and .ai files (documents for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator). However, since I use other programs (GIMP and Inkscape), these files look pretty ugly. They are a...
  9. Permanently change desktop icon size

in Windows 10 Support
    Permanently change desktop icon size: Does anybody know how to change the desktop icon size permanently? I know you can change the size with Alt+ScrollWheel or through the View context menu on the Desktop. But those changes revert whenever Explorer is restarted (including when it decides to restart itself for...
  10. Change Desktop Icon Font Type - How?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Desktop Icon Font Type - How?: Hi Guys, New to the forums. I've just installed Windows 10 and everything is going well so far. I just wondered if anyone knew if it was possible to change the desktop icon font type at all? I've seen there is a program called Iconoid to change the colour of the text...