Windows 10: How do you clear the Reliability History in Windows 10?

Discus and support How do you clear the Reliability History in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I would like to clear my Reliability history after doing some program testing that generated a lot of errors. I cleared out all of the Event logs, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by braincramp, Oct 27, 2015.

1. How do you clear the Reliability History in Windows 10?

I would like to clear my Reliability history after doing some program testing that generated a lot of errors. I cleared out all of the Event logs, but a number of errors are still showing in the Reliability history.

There was a tutorial in the Windows 7 forums as well as a similar Win 7 solution with a batch file at the Windows Club.

It appears that the files used to be stored in the \Programdata\Microsoft\RAC folder, which doesn't seem to exist for Windows 10.

Does anyone know how to clear the reliability history in Windows 10?

Many thanks

Dave

:)

braincramp, Oct 27, 2015

2. how do you clear the history for the zune on the lg quantum windows phone 7?

You know how when you start up the zune music and when you get done listening to the music it has whatever you listened to saved to the history. how do you clear all of that?

IsraelSolis, Oct 27, 2015
  3. TitinaZG Win User
    how do you clear the history for the zune on the lg quantum windows phone 7?

Hello IsraelSolis,

How are you?

Unfortunately, for the moment, this function is not enabled.

Gustavm

TitinaZG, Oct 27, 2015
  4. How do you clear the Reliability History in Windows 10?

CCleaner does it for me, not sure which setting though, I do not do it intentionally.

TairikuOkami, Oct 27, 2015
  5. Thanks - a quick experiment with checking the "Error Reporting" option under system in CCleaner shows that is the option. I had never used that option before.

braincramp, Oct 28, 2015
  6. AnEng Win User
    I really don't want to spend 40$. I wish I had a .bat that I could schedule like I did for event viewer. Upset that clearing the viewer doesn't also wipe the event monitor history

AnEng, Mar 21, 2016
  7. AnEng Win User
    I cleaned out the entire event viewer thoroughly (via scripts) before doing this, so that could potentially be important.

Simply "view all events", at the bottom, there is an option to clear.

Also found a similar way to clear any record of any troubleahooting.

sorryy no keyboard right now. Write back for more details

AnEng, Mar 21, 2016
  8. Ztruker Win User

How do you clear the Reliability History in Windows 10?

Spend $40 on what? CCleaner is free unless you buy the Pro version.

Ztruker, Mar 21, 2016
  9. AnEng Win User
    That particular setting seems to be in pro only. Doesn't seem necessary, though, since it's built right into the Reliability History . It is somewhat difficult to find. Need to make the Rel His window large, then in the bottom middle, their is a link option to view all. The resulting window has a button in tge bottom right to delete everything. Voila.

I still want to know how to script it.

AnEng, Mar 21, 2016
  10. Ztruker Win User
    Glad you found that. I looked all over the Reliability window and never saw it.

I also just checked and I do have CCleaner Pro. Wonder when I did that?

Ztruker, Mar 22, 2016
  11. Firstly, I would try to address the critical errors and try to clear the Reliability with solutions. If you nonetheless want to delete the Reliability History, then go to DISK CLEANUP, right click RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR, then select Windows Update log files, and any other files you feel comfortable to delete, then select Delete Files.

When you return to Reliability History, it should be clear.

Toronto Cat, Jul 4, 2016
  12. Ztruker Win User
    Just do what AnEng described, let the Reliability Monitor do it's pwn cleanup.

Ztruker, Jul 4, 2016
  13. How do you clear the Reliability History in Windows 10?

Thx

Toronto Cat, Jul 4, 2016
  14. stuartdb Win User
    Go to this page -

Event Viewer - Clear All Event Logs in Windows - Windows 10 Forums

Have a read through or just use this instruction-

To Clear All Event Viewer Logs in Command Prompt

1. Open an elevated command prompt.

2. Copy and paste the command below into the elevated command prompt, and press Enter.

for /F "tokens=*" %1 in ('wevtutil.exe el') DO wevtutil.exe cl "%1"

3. The event logs will now be cleared. You can close the command prompt when it's finished.

BOOM its clear!

stuartdb, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How do you clear the Reliability History in Windows 10?

1. How do you clear the Reliability History in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - clear Reliability History

2. How do I clear the history?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clear the history?: The way I've always done it, I don't seem to get a message stating that I have actually told the computer to do anything. Links to where I have gone still appear purple. I don't want to clear too much, because I might have to sign in to web sites again....
  3. How do I clear the history?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I clear the history?: The way I've always done it, I don't seem to get a message stating that I have actually told the computer to do anything. Links to where I have gone still appear purple. I don't want to clear too much, because I might have to sign in to web sites again....
  4. Reliability History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reliability History: Can someone explain why I am seeing this? My computer hangs frequently and I am seeing this in my reliability history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/2ab8e4d4-897a-4680-9456-2437ff53ebcc
  5. Reliability History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reliability History: Can someone explain why I am seeing this? My computer hangs frequently and I am seeing this in my reliability history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/2ab8e4d4-897a-4680-9456-2437ff53ebcc
  6. How do I clear reliability monitor history?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I clear reliability monitor history?: How can I remove reliability monitory history? I just bought a new laptop but experienced a couple of app crashes. I've removed the apps in question and would like to remove the history of these errors as well. I've already clicked the "Clear all problems reports" but it...
  7. Clear History in Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clear History in Reliability Monitor: Hello, I clear all problem reports but still, I have some event. How can I clear all the reports? [ATTACH] After, I have: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-history-in-reliability-monitor/5302697a-1589-4571-8144-7b001e047149
  8. reliability history

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reliability history: why my pc shows windows not properly shutdown in reliability history although I have never improperly shut it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/15b03c5a-888f-4283-bd11-03755a8970ca
  9. BAT way for clearing Reliability Monitor history?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BAT way for clearing Reliability Monitor history?: Is there a BAT way for clearing Reliability Monitor history in Windows 10, peeps *sarc? Some errors are still displayer there after clearing Event Viewer logs. The old BAT from Windows 8 doesn't work. And I cannot find RAC in Task Scheduler to disable startup of this...
  10. Clear Reliability History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Reliability History in Windows 10: How to: Clear Reliability History in Windows 10 How to Clear Reliability History in Windows 10 Reliability Monitor is an advanced tool that provides a system stability overview and details about events that impact reliability. It calculates the Stability Index shown in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to clear windows 10 reliability history

2. clear windows reliabitly history

3. reliability history clean in win 10 pro

4. how to clear reliabality history in win 10 1809