Windows 10: How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software!

Discus and support How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software! in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software! Do you just scan hard drive for files Etc. and export the results on to your external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by hollyoaks777, Nov 12, 2015.

1. How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software!

How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software! Do you just scan hard drive for files Etc. and export the results on to your external hard drive. Thank you in advance.

How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software! [​IMG]

:)

hollyoaks777, Nov 12, 2015
  2. BLANKET08 Win User

I want to replace hard disc without losing windows 10 activation

You can clone your hard drive, but make sure the capacity of the new hard drive is greater than the old one.

You can try EZ GIG CLONING SOFTWARE or any other cloning software available.

Kindly do this before you lose your hard drive and valuable information. Get a backup as well.

There won't be any need for re-installation once you have cloned your hard drive. Replace the old hard drive and you are good to go.

BLANKET08, Nov 12, 2015
  3. is lost after I changed from HDD to SSD

Clone the HD to the SSD using the software offered by the SSD manufacturer or using some other cloning software. Swap the two drives and you should be good to go. Changing hard drives does not invalidate the license.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], Nov 12, 2015
  4. How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software!

When I try to do it with Acronis, It won't let me use external usb drive!

hollyoaks777, Nov 12, 2015
  5. Molyy Win User
    Yes, I use EaseUS clone my hard drive too . But you downloaded the software was recovery software not backup software . You should download it from here .

Molyy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software!

1. How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software! - Similar Threads - clone Hard drive

2. How do you make a PS3 hard drive into a PC hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you make a PS3 hard drive into a PC hard drive?: Can someone please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-make-a-ps3-hard-drive-into-a-pc-hard/519c2f8d-5bca-47fb-90de-2899485f7da5
  3. How do you make a PS3 hard drive into a PC hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you make a PS3 hard drive into a PC hard drive?: Can someone please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-make-a-ps3-hard-drive-into-a-pc-hard/519c2f8d-5bca-47fb-90de-2899485f7da5
  4. Cloning a hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cloning a hard drive: Original OS - Windows 8.1Current OS - Windows 10My Dell Desktop won't boot up. Diagnostics shows my HDD is OK. I was wanting to copy everything to a backup drive before I tried to re-install Windows 8.1 original OS. I pulled the HDD WD 1TB SATA, attached a SATA to USB cable...
  5. Cloning a hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloning a hard drive: Original OS - Windows 8.1Current OS - Windows 10My Dell Desktop won't boot up. Diagnostics shows my HDD is OK. I was wanting to copy everything to a backup drive before I tried to re-install Windows 8.1 original OS. I pulled the HDD WD 1TB SATA, attached a SATA to USB cable...
  6. Cloning a hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cloning Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cloning Hard Drive: I use an ssd for booting windows and I had a bad 1TB hard drive which I'm now cloning to a better 2TB hard drive using Macrium Reflect. The cloning is almost done (90%) but I have a few questions. How does it work with the download/picture/documents folder in File...
  8. EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use: Tried Macrium it was a dud, destination drive too small, I know this is recommended on this forum. EaseUS just worked, I am on the ssd drive now. Although it still takes a while to copy. Also Acronis kept hanging after getting to destination disk. So far I only found one...
  9. EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use

in Windows 10 Support
    EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use: Tried Macrium it was a dud, destination drive too small, I know this is recommended on this forum. EaseUS just worked, I am on the ssd drive now. Although it still takes a while to copy. Also Acronis kept hanging after getting to destination disk. So far I only found one...
  10. Hard drive clone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hard drive clone: Hey: Can I create a cloned drive by cloning to a hd on my PC from my laptop drive & then from the PC to SSD? I only have 1 cable & my laptop will not boot. Both machines have win10 upgrades - 1 from win7 pro -PC & 1 from win 8 home - laptop....