Windows 10: How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software!

Discus and support How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software! in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software! Do you just scan hard drive for files Etc. and export the results on to your external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by hollyoaks777, Nov 12, 2015.

1. How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software!

How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software! Do you just scan hard drive for files Etc. and export the results on to your external hard drive. Thank you in advance.

How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software! [​IMG]

:)

hollyoaks777, Nov 12, 2015
  2. BLANKET08 Win User

I want to replace hard disc without losing windows 10 activation

You can clone your hard drive, but make sure the capacity of the new hard drive is greater than the old one.

You can try EZ GIG CLONING SOFTWARE or any other cloning software available.

Kindly do this before you lose your hard drive and valuable information. Get a backup as well.

There won't be any need for re-installation once you have cloned your hard drive. Replace the old hard drive and you are good to go.

BLANKET08, Nov 12, 2015
  3. is lost after I changed from HDD to SSD

Clone the HD to the SSD using the software offered by the SSD manufacturer or using some other cloning software. Swap the two drives and you should be good to go. Changing hard drives does not invalidate the license.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], Nov 12, 2015
  4. How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software!

When I try to do it with Acronis, It won't let me use external usb drive!

hollyoaks777, Nov 12, 2015
  5. Molyy Win User
    Yes, I use EaseUS clone my hard drive too . But you downloaded the software was recovery software not backup software . You should download it from here .

Molyy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software!

1. How do you clone a Hard drive with EaseUS? Or any other software! - Similar Threads - clone Hard drive

2. EASEUS To Do

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    EASEUS To Do: I have been using Acronis TI for quite a long time but I have lately become somewhat disenchanted due to malfunctions, poor performance, and poor support. Tried Macrium Reflect, found it good in terms of performance but somewhat lacking in user friendly features. Am now...
  3. Easeus todo backup software problem

Easeus todo backup software problem: I have easeus todo backup home 11.5 I had to reinstall my windows 10 but, before I did, I made a full system backup to to an externel HD On my PC I have a 256 G SSD drive and a 1TB HD (HP Omen PC) In the todo recovery screen of I have 2 options, I have to pick one or the...
  4. Hard drive clone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hard drive clone: Hey: Can I create a cloned drive by cloning to a hd on my PC from my laptop drive & then from the PC to SSD? I only have 1 cable & my laptop will not boot. Both machines have win10 upgrades - 1 from win7 pro -PC & 1 from win 8 home - laptop....
  5. How to clone on software program?

How to clone on software program?: I recently bought Win 10 desktop. Installed a unique software program from some time ago. I would like to preserve it in the state it is in now and have it cloned somehow so I recovered it later if necessary. I bought the program and modified it a little. Is is not supported...
  6. How do I clone the hard drive that Windows 10 V 1803 is on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I clone the hard drive that Windows 10 V 1803 is on?: The hard drive that I have Windows 10 v 1803 is about 5 years old. I just bought a new hard drive and would like to move it onto it. Can I just clone the hard drive and Windows 10 will work properly? If so, how can I do that?...
  7. Clone secondary hard drive to new hard drive

Clone secondary hard drive to new hard drive: Hi! Bought a replacement secondary hard drive, but want to know best tool to clone it. My main drive is an SSD with Windows on, but I used Kari's tutorial to move the user folder on to a secondary hard drive, so just unsure on the best way to go to keep the User folder...
  8. Hard Driving Cloning Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Hard Driving Cloning Question: I am looking to upgrade a computer in my office to Windows 10 once it comes out. This computer needs to have its hard drive replicated. Currently we have two option to clone the hard drive, hardware based and software based cloning. Has anyone tried either method of cloning?...
  9. Hard drive/OS/Cloning Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard drive/OS/Cloning Issue: So I have a laptop with two 500 GB hard drives in it. I was going to clone these two drives using a Wavlink USB 3.0 dual bay docking station , and clone them onto a pair of 2 TB drives. Some how my two source drives have become not boot able. I have connected...
  10. Hard Drive Image Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard Drive Image Software: Being the Belt & Suspenders type of guy, I thought I would burn an image of my "C" Drive before I plunge into this upgrade. Can anyone recommend a good Image Burner Software that won't cost a fortune ? Does anything exist in Windows 8.1 that I might use ? Thanks,...