Windows 10: How do you create an animated / cartoonish looking user profile pic

Discus and support How do you create an animated / cartoonish looking user profile pic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do you create the cartoonish looking profle pics you see in chat forums etc? I assume you paste a pic of yourself to a program and then it creates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaymondWindoz10, May 15, 2018.

1. How do you create an animated / cartoonish looking user profile pic

RaymondWindoz10, May 15, 2018

2. Animated pics

Hi, wondered if anyone can sort this for me. My son, who has a Nokia, bluetoothed me some animated pics which work on his phone as wallpaper. In my gallery, the pics move fine, but if I use as wallpaper, they dont move. Its annoying.

I have an N76 phone

Teresa

teresah---01, May 15, 2018
  3. Animated pics

You can get/create animated themes from
    www.astod.com

Mechanimal82, May 15, 2018
Thema:

How do you create an animated / cartoonish looking user profile pic

1. How do you create an animated / cartoonish looking user profile pic - Similar Threads - create animated cartoonish

2. How to create a user profile without logging in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create a user profile without logging in?: Hello,We are preparing a new Windows image. After sysprep, some user profiles should be created automatically and certain files should be copied to their profiles. I have found this command to create a user profile "runas /env /profile /user:<domain>\<username> cmd.exe", but...
  3. How to create a user profile without logging in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create a user profile without logging in?: Hello,We are preparing a new Windows image. After sysprep, some user profiles should be created automatically and certain files should be copied to their profiles. I have found this command to create a user profile "runas /env /profile /user:<domain>\<username> cmd.exe", but...
  4. How to create a user profile without logging in?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  6. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  7. How do you move User Profile folders to another drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you move User Profile folders to another drive?: I want to move User Profile data folders to another drive on my Windows 10 PC.Every post I've read says go to the Location tag on the User Profile but only the Guest account has this tag.Any help would be appreciated....
  8. My profile pic in the MS Solitaire collection looks strange.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My profile pic in the MS Solitaire collection looks strange.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harshvpandey101x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfm4vg/my_profile_pic_in_the_ms_solitaire_collection/
  9. Help creating user profiles.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help creating user profiles.: Hi! I'm trying to create a new user profile on my computer. The problem is that I can't figure out how to configure it so both accounts are entirely separated. For example, I can't prevent the other account from accessing the main account's apps, downloads, appdata folders,...
  10. Creating User Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating User Profile: hey, it is possible to create another user account with admin privileges but not being able to delete another admin user account? if so, how? windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-user-profile/14a0ba41-d9f0-4696-843a-c6788a0fb8a8