Windows 10: How do You do a clean install but will i lose Windows 10? Help!

Discus and support How do You do a clean install but will i lose Windows 10? Help! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do you do a complete clean install of your PC? If I do this will I lose Windows 10 and if so how can I get it back ? Will I go back to Windows 7?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vejichan, Jan 10, 2016.

1. vejichan Win User

How do You do a clean install but will i lose Windows 10? Help!

How do you do a complete clean install of your PC? If I do this will I lose Windows 10 and if so how can I get it back ? Will I go back to Windows 7? Also what does it mean a clean install what necessary files do I need ...would I just come back to a blank screen after a clean install?

:)

vejichan, Jan 10, 2016
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

How do you do a clean install of free Windows 10 iso so that internet can be restored as I have no interbnet connection

Hello,

If you’ve already upgraded to Windows 10 and want a fresh install without internet connection, there’s an easier method. You can utilize the
    Reset this PC feature to reset your Windows 10 system back to a fresh state. Or, you just need to

download and create installation media
    , either on a DVD or a flash drive, and install it from there.

In the meantime, you can also visit this link:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10.
    This article contains troubleshooting steps that you can perform to help you connect your device to the internet.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Jan 10, 2016
  3. mauseruk1 Win User
    How do you do a clean install of free Windows 10 iso so that internet can be restored as I have no interbnet connection

Hi, The reset restored my computer finally to version 1703 build 15063.413 which I assume is the latest public version of Windows 10 so it has not really reset my computer as that was version 1607. No matter it did solve a lot of problems which I was unable
    to resolve myself. Have a good day.

mauseruk1, Jan 10, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

Simply create a usb installation stick, using link below, boot from usb stick (may need to change boot order in bios), select custom/advanced install and reinstall. Skip any key entry.

Windows 10

Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

cereberus, Jan 10, 2016
Thema:

1. How do You do a clean install but will i lose Windows 10? Help! - Similar Threads - clean install lose

2. How do I do a 'clean install' for Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I do a 'clean install' for Windows 7?: I had downloaded Windows 10 but I still prefer Windows 7 and I have the Original USB installation stick to reload Windows 7. I'm not sure if I have to use a Command prompt and Format C: or if I can just use the BIOS and boot from USB. I just want it to work properly with no...
  3. How do I do a 'clean install' for Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I do a 'clean install' for Windows 7?: I had downloaded Windows 10 but I still prefer Windows 7 and I have the Original USB installation stick to reload Windows 7. I'm not sure if I have to use a Command prompt and Format C: or if I can just use the BIOS and boot from USB. I just want it to work properly with no...
  4. How do I clean install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clean install?: I'm planning to do a factory reset. but recently I got few recommendations that I should do a clean install instead. What is better? Factory reset or clean install?If so, how do I clean install?...
  5. How do I clean install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I clean install?: I'm planning to do a factory reset. but recently I got few recommendations that I should do a clean install instead. What is better? Factory reset or clean install?If so, how do I clean install?...
  6. How to do a clean install of windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to do a clean install of windows 10?: I would like to do clean install of Windows 10 home on my laptop asus Q525. What partition should I install Windows 10? What partitions should I keep in case I need it in the future I created a usb drive with Windows 10 UEFI boot media using Media Creation Tool. Drive 0...
  7. How to do clean install of Windows 10

How to do clean install of Windows 10: Please help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-clean-install-of-windows-10/628730f1-383d-4a1d-bd78-bc1471988e5b
  8. How do I do a perfect Windows 10 Clean Install?

How do I do a perfect Windows 10 Clean Install?: I was told in another question over in the Performance & System Failures forum and I forgot to make myself a How To doc. Hopefully the guy that had given me his list will see this and give it to me again. I hope it's just a simple Copy / Paste for him and that's what I'll do...
  9. How do i Clean install Win 10 without losing my activation?

How do i Clean install Win 10 without losing my activation?: Hello, I took part in the free upgrade offer from 7 and used the media creation tool to upgrade (probably should have waited for the upgrade notification but meh), It worked my windows 10 is activated but, I noticed that it wasn't a clean install and I'm not too fond of that...
  10. How do YOU clean install ? Do you follow a plan ?

How do YOU clean install ? Do you follow a plan ?: Thanks for the kind words Ed *Smile At some point I would like to do a TUT, in particular for installing and using AOMEI. Not enough hours in the day at the moment.