Windows 10: How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-!

Discus and support How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do i fike a complaint about Microsoft technical support with someone who can make a difference. My horror story is too long to post here and i just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by andris38, Aug 16, 2018.

1. andris38 Win User

How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-!

How do i fike a complaint about Microsoft technical support with someone who can make a difference. My horror story is too long to post here and i just need an email address or phone number. Online support is useless

:)

andris38, Aug 16, 2018

2. Terrible Technical Support By Microsoft

I wanted to share my recent
    TERRIBLE experience with a Microsoft Windows 10 update and my subsequent interaction with Microsoft technical support.

• On Friday, May 11th, I was notified that I needed to do an update to Windows 10 (update Version 1803). I installed the update and immediately started having problems with my internet connection.

• Monday, May 14th:

• I called Microsoft technical support (800-642-7676). After going through the phone tree and sitting on hold I was finally connected to an agent. He took down my e-mail address and phone number. We were just starting
        to discuss the problem when we got disconnected. Even though he had my phone number he did not call back and I was forced to start over.

• I called back and spoke to someone named Dhiraj. He was not interested in my suggestion that we try uninstalling the update. He had me perform a “network restore”. As a result my internet connection went from problematic to nonexistent.
        He informed me that this issue needed to be raised to a “level 2”. A case number was assigned and he scheduled a call back for the following day between 9 and 11 AM U.S. central time.

• So, at this point Windows Technical Support had made my problem worse and indicated that I had to wait another day for resolution.

• Tuesday, May 15th, I got a call back at approx. 10:45 AM from Aman.

• After reviewing several things he indicates that we needed to do a system restore but that I needed to run a full back-up first as the system restore might cause me to lose data / programs.

• I asked him how to do a back-up and he said that he could not tell me. He encouraged me to watch tutorial videos on the internet (which I don’t have access to on this computer). I was very frustrated but he said this was the only
        option. I do have another computer so I went through an online tutorial and performed the back-up.

• Aman indicated that the back up would take time and that we would need to schedule a follow-up call for the following day. We scheduled the follow-up call for between 9 and 11 AM the following day.

• Wednesday, May 16th:

• I waited for the call from Aman that was supposed to occur between 9 and 11 AM. I never got the call.

• While waiting I started thinking that I couldn’t imagine uninstalling the update would cause any harm since I had a back-up and Microsoft was planning to perform a system restore anyway. So, I uninstalled the 1803 update and the problem
        with my internet connection vanished! I fixed the problem myself but I was now concerned about whether I could accept any future updates and how I could avoid having this problem in the future.

• At 3:30 PM (almost 5 hours late) Aman called back. I explained what I had done and that it appeared to address the immediate problem. However, I did have additional concerns to go through but was not available to review them at the
        time he had finally called back. Aman apologized for the delayed call back and we rescheduled a call for 8:30 AM the following morning. I specifically asked him to commit to a time rather than a 2 hour window. Aman promised that he would call me at 8:30
        AM sharp.

• Thursday, May 17th:

• I doubt you will be surprised to find out that Aman did not call me at 8:30.

• At 11:15 AM I decided that I was going to call Microsoft technical support back and file a complaint with a supervisor. After sitting on hold I finally got connected to an individual named Sumeet. I told him that I had a complaint
        and wanted to speak with a supervisor.

• At 11:30 AM I was connected to a supervisor named Mohammed. I shared my whole saga. He said that he wanted to have a level 2 support person call me back to review my case and that this call would be within 30 minutes. I have no idea
        why a supervisor wasn’t skilled enough to address my needs but I agreed to the call back.

• It is now 1:30 PM and, big surprise, no call back.
    I can't even find a e-mail address where I can lodge a complaint.

Suaccm

DaveMcCausland, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 16, 2018
  4. How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-!

How do I contact microsoft about a complaint?

After a windows 10 update, my office 365 outlook app malfunctioned. I tried the support contact listed with the app. If was clear after 6 hours and 3 different tech over the phone, that they had no idea how to fix the issue. Not only that but new issues
    arose as the result of their attempts. Original issues were quickly resolved through an outside computer tech company who are used to fixing problems after a windows 10 update push. But Microsoft is handling this new issue through electronic communication.
    It is clear that it won't get resolved this way.

Someone suggested Microsoft.com/support as a way to file a complaint. This is for software complaints and suggestions, all electronic. I need a place to register a complaint about departments and maybe get some real help.

Distaisfiedcustomer, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-!

1. How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-! - Similar Threads - file serious complaint

2. How do I file a complaint with Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I file a complaint with Microsoft?: At my company we have a premium 365 subscription which includes intune. We have contacted intune support. Basically we have found out that Microsoft is using 3rd party support to support their products. And we LITERALLY can't get any help at all. One guy logs in and basically...
  3. How do I file a complaint with Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I file a complaint with Microsoft?: At my company we have a premium 365 subscription which includes intune. We have contacted intune support. Basically we have found out that Microsoft is using 3rd party support to support their products. And we LITERALLY can't get any help at all. One guy logs in and basically...
  4. Microsoft technical support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft technical support: So I have been given the complete runaround from Microsoft. I have 20 open cases for support on Remote Desktop with no resolution. I have a number of promises by phone, email and chat to elevate to 2nd level support. I have wasted hours waiting for these phone calls. How can...
  5. Microsoft technical support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft technical support: So I have been given the complete runaround from Microsoft. I have 20 open cases for support on Remote Desktop with no resolution. I have a number of promises by phone, email and chat to elevate to 2nd level support. I have wasted hours waiting for these phone calls. How can...
  6. Microsoft Technical Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Technical Support: G'day, I have had this problem with a Black Screen. I have tried so many ways to fix it. When I had a problem before. I was able to get a Technician to get logged into my computer. He fixed the problem for me. I had to pay for his service. Am I still able to still get...
  7. Technical Support Complaint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical Support Complaint: Wondering if anybody else feels this way or had an experience like this. I am a subscriber to Microsoft Assure. Last week I contacted technical support in order to perform a routine maintenance on my computer. At that time I was having an issue with video playback and...
  8. Complaint about Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complaint about Microsoft Mahjong: I have Premium Edition of Microsoft Mahjong and suddenly I have this ugly and not useful large side bar that appear and I can't find how to get rid of it. I didn't pay for that. I want my game back to the way it was. [ATTACH]...
  9. How do I file a complaint with Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I file a complaint with Microsoft: I originally called Microsoft support to get help with the blurry screen. The first agent logged into my computer using remove access control, and managed to change the "input timing value", which caused the screen to go black. This agent "Christopher M." disappeared and I...
  10. how do i register a complaint to microsoft about tech support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i register a complaint to microsoft about tech support: I am done dealing with Microsoft tech support team. I have been dealing with them for more than 3 weeks at this point and they have even escalated it to level 2 . they just can't fix it . On top of everything, they have no discipline with appointments. I have to start from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft officehow do you file complaint

2. file a complaint with microsoft tech support

3. microsoft file a complaint

4. how do i complain about microsoft,
  5. how to file a complaint to microsoft,
  6. how to complant file to microsoft,
  7. how do i complain about windows technichcal support