Windows 10: How do you find new metro apps you just installed?

Discus and support How do you find new metro apps you just installed? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find new apps I install, is there somewhere special I am supposed to look. I even have problems finding some Legacy programs. 2307 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Trust_No1, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Trust_No1 Win User

How do you find new metro apps you just installed?

I can't find new apps I install, is there somewhere special I am supposed to look. I even have problems finding some Legacy programs.

:)

Trust_No1, Oct 7, 2014

2. Windows 8 mail/calendar/people apps

How do you sync a Nokia phone with the new native Windows metro apps, using Nokia Suite?

CameronS---01, Oct 7, 2014
  3. How do you update apps that you can't reinstall?

EDIT: Hey Entegy, If I reset my phone then restore from back up, technically speaking, would the information of my original WLID on my phone still exist?

Hilbillyjosh, Oct 7, 2014
  4. How do you find new metro apps you just installed?

Not in 10 at the moment, but if it is similar idea to 8 have a look in the All Apps option at the bottom of the start menu

New ones should have the word 'new' next to them

paulsalter, Oct 7, 2014
  5. strollin Win User
    Apps from the Store are listed first in the "All Apps" list (sorted alphabetically) followed by desktop apps (sorted alphabetically). For a very narrow list, type the first few letters of the app or program you just installed in the search box just below the "All Apps" link on the Start menu.

strollin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do you find new metro apps you just installed?

1. How do you find new metro apps you just installed? - Similar Threads - find metro apps

2. How do you or can you change a outlook data file just the name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you or can you change a outlook data file just the name: I install Office2019 Home and Student. Is one drive the default? Initially it tried to backup all files to one drive. I unlink the One Drive and it removed the one drive backup, but one thing is didnt do was to change the name of a data file. The file name had one drive in...
  3. How do you or can you change a outlook data file just the name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you or can you change a outlook data file just the name: I install Office2019 Home and Student. Is one drive the default? Initially it tried to backup all files to one drive. I unlink the One Drive and it removed the one drive backup, but one thing is didnt do was to change the name of a data file. The file name had one drive in...
  4. How do you find out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you find out: How do you find out a account Gmail via just a gamertag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-out/5537365e-0c05-4ada-9337-90800fce3609
  5. How do you find out

How do you find out: How do you find out a account Gmail via just a gamertag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-out/5537365e-0c05-4ada-9337-90800fce3609
  6. How do you install wordpad.

How do you install wordpad.: I used to have wordpad but then I accidentally deleted it. How do you install it back. I searched it up on the internet but they tell me to go to settings->apps & features->optional features->add a feature However for me in "add a feature" there is no wordpad option. How...
  7. Metro Apps not installed

Metro Apps not installed: Hi there, I used to have a problem where metro apps wouldn't open, so I did an in-place upgrade of Windows 10. After the upgrade finished, the metro apps just didn't exist, I couldn't find them via search or settings, and whenever I use the PowerShell commands it just says...
  8. How do you find a question on here that you posted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you find a question on here that you posted: I have Windows 10, 64 bit. How do you find a question that you posted in this website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-a-question-on-here-that-you-posted/a06c7717-657f-415e-a57a-c24bc7d6e45e
  9. How do you copy apps?

How do you copy apps?: I don't know how to copy apps. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-copy-apps/33363938-9275-45b5-97f6-495cbe1eb47b
  10. How do YOU clean install ? Do you follow a plan ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do YOU clean install ? Do you follow a plan ?: Thanks for the kind words Ed *Smile At some point I would like to do a TUT, in particular for installing and using AOMEI. Not enough hours in the day at the moment.