Windows 10: How do you get the newer Builds?

Discus and support How do you get the newer Builds? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have joined the Insider program but do not know how to get the newer builds. It must be somewhere in the myriad of options but I cannot find it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MacNala, Mar 16, 2015.

1. MacNala Win User

How do you get the newer Builds?

I have joined the Insider program but do not know how to get the newer builds.
    It must be somewhere in the myriad of options but I cannot find it.
    Help please?

:)

MacNala, Mar 16, 2015

2. How do I get rid the dialog box 'How do you want to open this?'

Hi,

Thank you for responding and updating the status of this issue.

We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.

Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 16, 2015
  3. How do I get rid the dialog box 'How do you want to open this?'

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about the pop-up you receive.

• Do let us know when exactly you get this pop-up?
    • Is it while accessing any files?

Provide us more information and screen shot of the issue to assist you better.

Refer the below article by Shawn to add screen shot in your post.

How to include a screenshot in your post

Get back to us with more details, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 16, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello MacNala, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Starting with the official build 9926, all new preview builds will come down through Windows Update now. *Smile

Brink, Mar 16, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    And there could/should be an ISO??

BunnyJ, Mar 16, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Mar 16, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're both welcome. *Smile

Brink, Mar 16, 2015
  8. Vladimir Win User

I'm up and ready here !
    Where's my new build M$ ???

*Smile

Vladimir, Mar 16, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Not yet,, could be next week.

BunnyJ, Mar 16, 2015
  10. caperjack Win User
    or the week after next,or, maybe 3 days after Good Friday

caperjack, Mar 17, 2015
  11. Brink
    Brink New Member
  12. Caine717 Win User
    How do I get the new build? I have no button to check if there is a new build. I'm in the fast ring but there is no new build if I check for updates.

Caine717, Mar 19, 2015
  13. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Mar 19, 2015
  14. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Mar 19, 2015
  15. Caine717 Win User
    Hi, First: thanks for the quick response
    but I did all like it is described in the two threads but I doesn't show any updates.
    Is there something I have to do first like an special update?
    Edit: I changed the Update Value in the Registry and there was the button to check for new builds but there was no new build

Caine717, Mar 19, 2015
Thema:

1. How do you get the newer Builds? - Similar Threads - newer Builds

2. Cannot Update from Build 25145.rs_prerelease.220617-1406 to newer versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Update from Build 25145.rs_prerelease.220617-1406 to newer versions: Hello, my computer used to be able to update normally. The last update was on 02/07/2022 DDMMYY. Since then, I get errors. Latest error is: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0xC1900101: Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.25951.1010...
  3. Cannot Update from Build 25145.rs_prerelease.220617-1406 to newer versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Update from Build 25145.rs_prerelease.220617-1406 to newer versions: Hello, my computer used to be able to update normally. The last update was on 02/07/2022 DDMMYY. Since then, I get errors. Latest error is: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0xC1900101: Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.25951.1010...
  4. Can I access an OS HDD in a newer PC build from an old PC build?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I access an OS HDD in a newer PC build from an old PC build?: I have a WD Blue 1TB HDD that I used in a previous build as my OS drive. It's also the only drive with data that I used in my old PC build. Almost all of the disk space was used up, and I tried to back up the data onto an external drive it backed up but I can't find the files...
  5. Can I access an OS HDD in a newer PC build from an old PC build?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I access an OS HDD in a newer PC build from an old PC build?: I have a WD Blue 1TB HDD that I used in a previous build as my OS drive. It's also the only drive with data that I used in my old PC build. Almost all of the disk space was used up, and I tried to back up the data onto an external drive it backed up but I can't find the files...
  6. Can I access an OS HDD in a newer PC build from an old PC build?

7. Cannot update to a newer build from 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update to a newer build from 1909: I have tried to install the latest update several times, but it is always failing on 77 percent before the reboot. It just reboots and the system is not updated.Can you suggest what is wrong?I managed to find the install logs, but I can't understand them, to be honest.UPD: my...
  8. Cannot update to a newer build from 1909

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update to a newer build from 1909: I have tried to install the latest update several times, but it is always failing on 77 percent before the reboot. It just reboots and the system is not updated.Can you suggest what is wrong?I managed to find the install logs, but I can't understand them, to be honest.UPD: my...
  9. Cannot update to a newer build from 1909

10. Cannot upgrade Windows 10 to newer build

Cannot upgrade Windows 10 to newer build: I'm trying to install an update using Windows Update mechanism. It is failing on the phase which is taking place after logoff and before reboot. My current build is 1909, and it is a modded build, not an original one.I tried both 21H1 and 22H2, the problem is with any build.I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. newer builds の IT