Windows 10: How do you get to disk management?

Discus and support How do you get to disk management? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just installed Win 10. First impression is that I'm not impressed with the new design. I think mobile devices are ruining the internet. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tjg79, Oct 27, 2015.

1. tjg79 Win User

How do you get to disk management?

I just installed Win 10. First impression is that I'm not impressed with the new design. I think mobile devices are ruining the internet.

How do I get to disk management? Is it similar to Win 7?

Also, how do I get to Services and Event Viewer?

:)

tjg79, Oct 27, 2015
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Oct 27, 2015
  3. nokia lumia 710 bluetooth plays music but phone does not work on toyota

Thank you for your reply Mark.
    I tried the phone with a bluetooth headset Motorola H700 that works with other phones and it did not work with the Nokia Lumia. I can hear the phone ringing through the ear piece/headset but no conversation can be heard.
    It is a Windows phone 7.5 and the OS version is 7.108773.98
    The car is a toyota corolla 2013 and it has the following bluetooth specifications:
    Ver. 1.1, or higher (recommended: Ver. 2.1+EDR or higher. It supports the following profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, PBAP and OPP that the phone does not support. Phones like Samsung Galaxy works on the car. I never used this phone with bluetooth considering
    that it is my wife's phone.
    I just updated the phone minutes ago and I tried it again but it did not work.
    Thank you so much for your help
    J.E.

how to do it, Oct 27, 2015
  4. Whatphoeb Win User

Open Computer Management by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, clicking Administrative Tools, and then double-clicking Computer Management.* Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    In the left pane, under Storage, click Disk Management.

Whatphoeb, Oct 27, 2015
  5. essenbe Win User
    1) Right click the start button and select Disk Management.

2) In the search box type Event Viewer.

3) Hold the windows key down (the one with the flag on it) and press R. In the Run Box type Services.msc.

essenbe, Oct 27, 2015
  6. tjg79 Win User
    Thanks for the replies.

Is there a device manager where you can see the status of all the drivers?

tjg79, Oct 27, 2015
  7. essenbe Win User
    Yes, right click the start button and select device Manager.

'This PC' is the same as computer. Right click start the start button, select file explorer, in the left column is This PC. Left click and hold it and drag it to your desktop if you want. You'll have a shortcut to This PC on your Desktop.

Control Panel is still here, so far.

Explore settings. Under System you can set the default file associations, under Accounts you can manage your account settings.

essenbe, Oct 27, 2015
  8. tjg79 Win User

Thanks for that information.

tjg79, Oct 27, 2015
  9. essenbe Win User
    You're very welcome. You may want to re read it. I edited the original post.

essenbe, Oct 27, 2015
  10. john 10 Win User
    john 10, Oct 28, 2015
  11. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Oct 28, 2015
  12. john 10 Win User
    Hi ESSENBE
    Thanks for the idea

john 10, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How do you get to disk management? - Similar Threads - disk management

2. USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...: Recently I realised I can no longer use USB storage devices on my Windows 11 pc.On investigating, I realised that the USB storage devices are appearing in "Disk Management", but they don't have a drive letter assigned.When I try to assign one using "Change Drive Letter and...
  3. USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...: Recently I realised I can no longer use USB storage devices on my Windows 11 pc.On investigating, I realised that the USB storage devices are appearing in "Disk Management", but they don't have a drive letter assigned.When I try to assign one using "Change Drive Letter and...
  4. Cannot delete duplicate windows drive this drive not showing in disk management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete duplicate windows drive this drive not showing in disk management: Hello everyone. I want to delete Windows M: drive that same size of Windows C: Original drive but I found that cannot delete it and I checked in disk management that not showing also.I'm hoping there is a solution for this. Thanks in advance....
  5. Cannot delete duplicate windows drive this drive not showing in disk management

Cannot delete duplicate windows drive this drive not showing in disk management: Hello everyone. I want to delete Windows M: drive that same size of Windows C: Original drive but I found that cannot delete it and I checked in disk management that not showing also.I'm hoping there is a solution for this. Thanks in advance....
  6. i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-256-gb-ssd-i-converted-the-disk-to/2a4ac20a-d6ef-43e3-a94e-62b4cc331627
  7. i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-256-gb-ssd-i-converted-the-disk-to/2a4ac20a-d6ef-43e3-a94e-62b4cc331627
  8. i have a 256 gb ssd i converted the disk to dynamic via disk manager but after i deleted...

9. Local disk D is missing and theres a cross sign below it when i open the disk management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local disk D is missing and theres a cross sign below it when i open the disk management: The disk shows a cross sign whenever i open disk management.I am unable to open any shortcuts created on desktop which are linked to that specefic drive.Whenever i open any app, for ex- When i open a game which i have saved on the d drive, it says "the drive or network...
  10. Local disk D is missing and theres a cross sign below it when i open the disk management

Local disk D is missing and theres a cross sign below it when i open the disk management: The disk shows a cross sign whenever i open disk management.I am unable to open any shortcuts created on desktop which are linked to that specefic drive.Whenever i open any app, for ex- When i open a game which i have saved on the d drive, it says "the drive or network...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disk management.msc

2. disk management from command line

3. disk management windows 10

4. diskmanaement.msc,
  5. diskmanagement.msc,
  6. disk managment.msc,
  7. how to get to disk management,
  8. discmanagment.msc,
  9. disc manager win 10,
  10. disk management.mmc,
  11. disc management system,