Windows 10: How Do You Get Virtual Desktops on Tablet Mode?

Discus and support How Do You Get Virtual Desktops on Tablet Mode? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is this possible? Thanks for any information! 22369 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Windows10Freak, Sep 12, 2015.

1. How Do You Get Virtual Desktops on Tablet Mode?

Is this possible? Thanks for any information!

:)

Windows10Freak, Sep 12, 2015
  2. abeta201 Win User

Windows 10 Virtual Desktops in Tablet Mode

Is there any way to keep virtual desktops when I switch to tablet mode on my Surface Pro 3? I would love to start using virtual desktops, but since I switch between tablet and normal computer mode often, my virtual desktops disappear and all of the windows
    on a second virtual desktop move to the first in tablet mode.

abeta201, Sep 12, 2015
  3. ACC09 Win User
    No virtual desktops in Tablet mode?

From the lack of postings on this issue I'm assuming very few people are using virtual desktops in Windows 10, and even less so in Tablet mode.

Here's the issue: when in tablet mode, virtual desktops are merged into one, and the option to add or manage virtual desktops simply disappears.

I'm assuming some bright dev decided that you wouldn't possibly want to work with virtual desktops when in tablet mode.

Can others confirm they are seeing the same issue and/or tell me if there is a workaround?

Cheers

Angus

ACC09, Sep 12, 2015
Thema:

How Do You Get Virtual Desktops on Tablet Mode?

1. How Do You Get Virtual Desktops on Tablet Mode? - Similar Threads - Virtual Desktops Tablet

2. Virtual numpad won't show in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual numpad won't show in tablet mode: Hybrid laptop/tablet running Win11.If I set up the virtual keyboard in laptop mode landscape mode then I can get the virtual number pad.If I fold the keyboard away and rotate into portrait mode I still have the same virtual keyboard with virtual numpad.BUT...If I close the...
  3. HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF DOS MODE???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF DOS MODE???: I AM TRYING TO OPEN A APP AND ITS NOT LETTING ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-out-of-dos-mode/0f904e65-d9e4-4e65-8b55-55a717cfba4a
  4. HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF DOS MODE???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF DOS MODE???: I AM TRYING TO OPEN A APP AND ITS NOT LETTING ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-out-of-dos-mode/0f904e65-d9e4-4e65-8b55-55a717cfba4a
  5. How do I change the screen from tablet mode to desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the screen from tablet mode to desktop?: my computer is set on tablet mode and I want it back on desktop mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-screen-from-tablet-mode-to/d5083c1c-17bf-4412-ae1b-d27a7f094c19
  6. HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF DOS MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF DOS MODE: IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET OUT FOR DAYS AND IT DOSENT WORK Windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-out-of-dos-mode/a3572723-570a-4004-a7ba-2cd392a6c6e6
  7. How did I switch from desktop mode to tablet mode, and how do I get back.

How did I switch from desktop mode to tablet mode, and how do I get back.: How did I switch from desktop mode to tablet mode, and how do I get back to desktop mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-did-i-switch-from-desktop-mode-to-tablet-mode/3c4896f7-10f6-4800-834b-63ee30e28307
  8. Getting back to desktop mode from tablet mode.

Getting back to desktop mode from tablet mode.: I have a Lenova 2 in 1 ideapad with Windows 10. When I switched from tablet back to laptop my desktop will not change back to desktop mode with a start up menu and items showing that i had saved to desktop. I figured out how to get taskbar items back....
  9. Access desktop in Tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Support
    Access desktop in Tablet mode?: I am upgrading from 8 on a PC I used as a media center. The metro start screen was great for using on a TV. In Windows 10 however it seems the only way to have this be the default boot screen is to enable "Tablet Mode". I am fine with this however when in Tablet Mode it seems...
  10. Use Tablet Mode or Desktop Mode when you Sign in to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Use Tablet Mode or Desktop Mode when you Sign in to Windows 10: How to: Use Tablet Mode or Desktop Mode when you Sign in to Windows 10 How to Use Tablet Mode or Desktop Mode when you Sign in to Windows 10 [img] Information Tablet mode makes Windows easier and more intuitive to use with touch on devices like 2-in-1s, or when you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virtual desktop tablet mode