Windows 10: How do you guys disable Windows Update

Discus and support How do you guys disable Windows Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do you guys disable Windows Update? Thanks 65746 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by comcom, Oct 2, 2016.

1. comcom Win User

How do you guys disable Windows Update

How do you guys disable Windows Update? Thanks

:)

comcom, Oct 2, 2016

2. How do you disable the 'Do you want to download' poput?

That message from the IE download manager can't be disabled. It used to be possible to select to Always Save or Always Open for a particular file type, but that option disappeared somewhere between IE9 and IE11.

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 2, 2016
  3. How do you disable the 'Do you want to download' poput?

Do you mean the "Do you want to open or save this file?" or another message?

If that's not the message, what is the message?

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 2, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 2, 2016
Thema:

1. How do you guys disable Windows Update - Similar Threads - guys disable Update

2. How do heck do you disable Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do heck do you disable Windows Update?: I am so pissed off with Microsoft. And before you start going off telling me the importance of updates, yes, I have heard them all. How important the updates are. Basically it means the Microsoft Operating System at its core is so rubbish, that it has to update all the time....
  3. CompatTelRunner.exe, how do you disable?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CompatTelRunner.exe, how do you disable?: Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry is using a lot of cpu on startup. The worst time to be hogging cpu is on startup. Whichever coding team at Microsoft decided to put this burden on users should get a sit down chat ;. The function of the program is for Microsoft to collect...
  4. How do you disable Windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you disable Windows 10 Update?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thedarkgrimreaper1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/if1n6b/how_do_you_disable_windows_10_update/
  5. How do you disable the touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you disable the touchpad: How do you disable the touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-disable-the-touchpad/182feab3-e924-40ab-be6c-660ec844ebea
  6. How do you disable caching?

How do you disable caching?: Yes, I know I want it. My SSD is fast enough though and the extra heat this cache feature is creating is nuts. I found a way to shut it off before, but I did a fresh install. submitted by /u/STOP_POLLUTING [link] [comments]...
  7. Do you guys know how to resolve this?

Do you guys know how to resolve this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DrKillswitch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hajtfv/do_you_guys_know_how_to_resolve_this/
  8. How do you permanently disable automatic windows updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you permanently disable automatic windows updates?: I do not want windows updates, how do I permanently disable automatic updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-permanently-disable-automatic-windows/b1cf6802-da8e-448b-8a5b-5614fa9a3767
  9. How do you disable palmcheck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you disable palmcheck: i've been trying forever and I cant find it what so ever I need help i've tried settings>devices>touchpad, and properties and settings >devices>mouse, and properties haven't found it...
  10. How do you disable a particular product update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do you disable a particular product update?: I've asked this question before but yesterday really bit me bad. I always manually update my nVidia graphics driver whenever a new one becomes available because there are some features I don't use, like VR. Yesterday, I was trying to install the newest driver, 382.19, but...