Windows 10: How do you guys disable Windows Update

Discus and support How do you guys disable Windows Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do you guys disable Windows Update? Thanks 65746 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by comcom, Oct 2, 2016.

1. comcom Win User

How do you guys disable Windows Update

How do you guys disable Windows Update? Thanks

:)

comcom, Oct 2, 2016

2. How do you disable the 'Do you want to download' poput?

That message from the IE download manager can't be disabled. It used to be possible to select to Always Save or Always Open for a particular file type, but that option disappeared somewhere between IE9 and IE11.

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 2, 2016
  3. How do you disable the 'Do you want to download' poput?

Do you mean the "Do you want to open or save this file?" or another message?

If that's not the message, what is the message?

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 2, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 2, 2016
Thema:

1. How do you guys disable Windows Update - Similar Threads - guys disable Update

2. How do you disable palmcheck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you disable palmcheck: i've been trying forever and I cant find it what so ever I need help i've tried settings>devices>touchpad, and properties and settings >devices>mouse, and properties haven't found it...
  3. HOW DO YOU DISABLE THE MULTIPLE DESKTOP VIEWS

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW DO YOU DISABLE THE MULTIPLE DESKTOP VIEWS: All of a sudden my desktop screen started shrinking whenever I hover near the top or bottom of the screen. I cannot figure out how to turn this feature off. It is driving me crazy! While I'm working on a project I don't need the screen moving around. Please help!...
  4. How do you disable access to windows app store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you disable access to windows app store: I am trying to download an app from Foxit and when I click on run I am directed to windows app store. How do I disable access to the windows app store. Thank you....
  5. Yo wtf are you guys doing at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Yo wtf are you guys doing at Microsoft?: Since the last update you guys have made pc useless. I'm having a host of problems. I don't understand how you guys can put out an update that gives so many people problems. 1. Avg.bun error- uninstalled antivirus 2. Memory error- ran memory diagnostic no errors 3....
  6. spell shows as disable how do you turn it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    spell shows as disable how do you turn it on: how to change spell check from disable to on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/spell-shows-as-disable-how-do-you-turn-it-on/78cf418d-2e6b-4baa-836f-d2f56edd666f
  7. How do you disable a particular product update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do you disable a particular product update?: I've asked this question before but yesterday really bit me bad. I always manually update my nVidia graphics driver whenever a new one becomes available because there are some features I don't use, like VR. Yesterday, I was trying to install the newest driver, 382.19, but...
  8. Disable "How do you want to open this file"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable "How do you want to open this file"?: On every computer I've installed Windows 10 on (a dozen+) despite me setting all my default file types and applications, the first time a specific file type in opened, it still asks if I want to use this program. I've attached a picture of the first time I'm trying to open a...
  9. Do you guys get Windows 10 Enterprise Issues?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do you guys get Windows 10 Enterprise Issues?: Hi, I'm currently using Windows 7. I wanted to try Win10. Can you guys tell me if you have issues within installed OS? Please include your CPU, GPU and RAM specs and also your Windows version. Thanks. *Smile 42239
  10. What do you guys think of installable desktops for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    What do you guys think of installable desktops for windows 10?: What do you guys think of installable desktops for windows 10? Do you think Microsoft would ever do that? 4960