Windows 10: How do you make a website that retains a checklist?

Discus and support How do you make a website that retains a checklist? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I'm thinking about making a website that is a checklist for all the books in a particularly large book series so that I can keep track of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnJSal, Jun 20, 2018.

1. JohnJSal Win User

How do you make a website that retains a checklist?

Hi everyone. I'm thinking about making a website that is a checklist for all the books in a particularly large book series so that I can keep track of which books I've read and also share the site with others who might want to do the same.

I'm not really asking for detailed instructions on how to do this, although any advice would be appreciated. Mainly, I just want to know what web design topic this falls under, so I can read up on how to do it. Basically, I just want the website to...

JohnJSal, Jun 20, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 20, 2018
  3. Default Playback devices are not retaining their settings.

We appreciate the information that you've provided. The next step that we recommend you to do is to disable all the sound drivers on your
    Device Manager since the sound driver has 2 components. We have to identify which sound driver works best on your device by following these steps:

• Type in Device Manger on the Search box.
    • Click the drop-down arrow for the Audio inputs and outputs and
      Sound, video and game controllers drivers.

• How do you make a website that retains a checklist? 33e66a89-f361-49a8-9a7e-cd5c26ea169f.png
    • Right click each drivers found on the suggested lists and select Disable.
    • Once you've disabled all the sound drivers, repeat steps 1 to
      3 but this time enable one driver at a time and check which driver will retain the desired
      Playback device settings.

You can leave the other sound drivers disabled, once you've identified which driver works on your device.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Jun 20, 2018
  4. How do you make a website that retains a checklist?

website icons on windows ten

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to create a Desktop shortcut for the website on Windows 10.

• Launch Internet Explorer and go to the website.
    • From Menu tab click on File.
    • Select Send and choose Shortcut to desktop.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jun 20, 2018
Thema:

1. How do you make a website that retains a checklist? - Similar Threads - website retains checklist

2. In Windows 11, how do you pin a website to the Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 11, how do you pin a website to the Start Menu?: I just reinstalled Windows 11, and I have a couple of websites I want to pin to the Start Menu. I heard that such is possible; if so, how do I do it?...
  3. How do you make a display for viewing only?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you make a display for viewing only?: I have a third display that is only a sensor panel and is for viewing only, but every once in a while a application displays on that screen. Is there a way to make it viewing only and not being able to move my mouse on to it ? submitted by /u/ethansageek [link] [comments]...
  4. How do you make a Edge app (open website as a app) open a external link within the app...

How do you make a Edge app (open website as a app) open a external link within the app...: Hope someone knows a ways submitted by /u/DanPrice142 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwoqc5/how_do_you_make_a_edge_app_open_website_as_a_app/
  5. How do you make the taskbar normal?

How do you make the taskbar normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anonymous6900 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwriwb/how_do_you_make_the_taskbar_normal/
  6. How do you make the screen BRIGHTER.

How do you make the screen BRIGHTER.: I’m getting extremely pissed off. I have a windows 10 laptop I just got today and the screen seems WAY TOO DIM. I put the screen brightness all the way up but it won’t work, it’s like the colors are too dark !it’s pissing me off submitted by /u/Invaderofparis [link]...
  7. How do you make this EN go away?

How do you make this EN go away?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yu_men [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dui4e2/how_do_you_make_this_en_go_away/
  8. How do you block websites in Microsoft Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How do you block websites in Microsoft Edge?: Anyone know how to block a specific website? I have tried Internet Options and the hosts file with no luck. 140959
  9. How do you keep making win10 worse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you keep making win10 worse?: Every new release nerfs gaming performance more and more, introduces stuttering, drops framerate..ugh. If you destroy it any further, there will be no actual reasons to stay with windows, and I'll finally be forced on to linux. 99% of preinstalled apps and windows updates...
  10. How do you make program folders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you make program folders?: In previous versions of windows, you could make program folders and nest the programs you wanted inside of them; I have no clue as to how to do that in windows 10; I had them organzied that way in Win 7, and after upgrading to 10, some of them do show up on the start menu,...