Windows 10: How do you personalize, *I had a BSOD?* Cause that's what happened.

Discus and support How do you personalize, *I had a BSOD?* Cause that's what happened. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After some confusion about this section last time, I'm pretty sure that blue screen that came up and said AHHHHH YOU DIED!!!!!! (well it didn't say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeathStalker, Jan 26, 2017.

1. How do you personalize, *I had a BSOD?* Cause that's what happened.

After some confusion about this section last time, I'm pretty sure that blue screen that came up and said AHHHHH YOU DIED!!!!!! (well it didn't say that, I translated), was a BSOD.

My computer crashes regularly, and since I am about to build a new one, I upped the voltages on my 4 cores a little (trying to stop the non bsod crashes). It seems to have worked, been a few day, then this BSOD while I was playing WOT and listening to SPOTIFY (that's usually what I'm doing when my computer crashes because that is what I mostly do lol).

Given that it's been a couple or three days of continuous use since I upped the voltages (still in the green zone, before they were the lowest voltage in the green that was *stable*) it seems like that wouldn't be the cause, but it IS the only thing recently that has been changed. I also suspect some audio problems as well but don't know where that factors in. Anyway, here is the file;

Attachment 118622

:)

DeathStalker, Jan 26, 2017
  2. rogmartx Win User

How do you restore a partnership that just disappeared?

The partnership in WMDC with my Palm Treo 750 just disappeared. What happened? What causes this? Can it be restored? How?

rogmartx, Jan 26, 2017
  3. What has happened to cause all these issues since the last Windows 10 large update?

Hi all,

Thank you for all the replies so far. Yes I have all the latest bios, latest hardware drivers etc on this build. It was running perfectly besides a few minor issues up until the previous update by windows 10. I am attempting to see if it is not somehow a
    conflict with Google Chrome browser because I usually have that open for work in the background and the majority of system freezes have occurred while emails were open, a few were just when the browser was open minimised so I will attempt to uninstall chrome
    and run edge for the moment. Will update during the week to see if this has remedied the freezes because I have read of one other person experiencing a conflict like this on Windows 10 but it was not freezing their entire system just some applications. Been
    doing this for 3 hours thus far without a freeze yet.

SuperDuperRobMan, Jan 26, 2017
  4. Golden Win User

How do you personalize, *I had a BSOD?* Cause that's what happened.

Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck A, {ffff81fc82bd4ca8, 2, 0, fffff800b2f30272} *** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys Probably caused by : memory_corruption Followup: memory_corruption ---------[/quote] Run a minimum of 8 passes of MemTest86+
    MemTest86+ - Test RAM

Golden, Jan 26, 2017
  5. While I guess smoking a computer WILL prevent anymore BSOD's, or anything other than a blank black screen, it wasn't quite the solution I was looking for. I guess I am now out of time on my build research......... but hey, I can devote all my time on it now. I mean I already put the fire out on this one so other than taking a sledge to the hard drive this one requires no more time.

While technicslly *solved*, i just can't make myself hit the solved button on something that torched my rig. But thanks for the try lol

DeathStalker, Jan 26, 2017
  6. Golden Win User
    Are you implying running MemTest86+ would somehow destroy the computer?

Golden, Jan 26, 2017
  7. I'm not implying anything, I think I was quite clear lol. I watched it happen. I ran MEMtesat and stuff started blowing up....... figuratively. This thing was old and on it's last legs so Memtest DID in fact kill it much like a marathon would kill a lifelong smoker with lung cancer.

SO if you try to give him mouth to mouth when he collapses and his lungs explode.........

I could have counted beeps and looked up post codes and whatnot to figure out EXACTLY what died first, but why waste the time of the person helping me (you). If I could keep this on life support, great, but since it can't, I'll pull out what can be used, trash the rest and go on. I'm typing this on a new computer already as I'm setting it up. I typed the last on a phone this morning to update you and hopefully give you a laugh. Maybe a visual of a cartoon dude with a blowed up computer in his face with his hair all frazzled and stuff......

Anyway, thanks for the help. And despite the joke, I think we CAN call this solved.

DeathStalker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do you personalize, *I had a BSOD?* Cause that's what happened.

1. How do you personalize, *I had a BSOD?* Cause that's what happened. - Similar Threads - personalize BSOD Cause

2. Does this happen to anyone else and if it had how do you fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does this happen to anyone else and if it had how do you fix it: I just put Windows 11 on my pc and everything looked fine until it started loading. It loaded a bit then my mouse and keyboard powered off and it froze on this screen sometimes it will say something like “preparing automatic repair” or something like that and then it freezes...
  3. Does this happen to anyone else and if it had how do you fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does this happen to anyone else and if it had how do you fix it: I just put Windows 11 on my pc and everything looked fine until it started loading. It loaded a bit then my mouse and keyboard powered off and it froze on this screen sometimes it will say something like “preparing automatic repair” or something like that and then it freezes...
  4. What is happening and how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is happening and how do I fix?: So I'm trying to use a windows recovery key but this keeps appearing and idk how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-happening-and-how-do-i-fix/9f7b13a9-ad49-4c1e-b8a7-2c113b97edf8
  5. What is happening and how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is happening and how do I fix?: So I'm trying to use a windows recovery key but this keeps appearing and idk how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-happening-and-how-do-i-fix/9f7b13a9-ad49-4c1e-b8a7-2c113b97edf8
  6. What is happening and how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. If you had to uninstall an update due to it causing a major issue with your OS, what do you...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If you had to uninstall an update due to it causing a major issue with your OS, what do you...: I turned on my computer this morning and it was stuck in a Windows repair run and would only loop endlessly if I tried restarting it. The night before when I last used my laptop, it updated while shutting down (I didn't interrupt the update or anything, I just let it go). So...
  8. What is happening and how do I fix it?

What is happening and how do I fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RudeMat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8g2u2/what_is_happening_and_how_do_i_fix_it/
  9. What happened? And how do i fix this?

What happened? And how do i fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Scrubs357 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iyt4cd/what_happened_and_how_do_i_fix_this/
  10. whats happening? how do i fix

whats happening? how do i fix: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BCisakThePro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehprd0/whats_happening_how_do_i_fix/