Windows 10: How do you remove 360 Total Security?

Discus and support How do you remove 360 Total Security? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I tried this on my tablet and it was working good. So then I installed it on my laptop. In a few weeks, I started having problems with my tablet.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by milford, Jun 19, 2017.

1. milford Win User

How do you remove 360 Total Security?

I tried this on my tablet and it was working good. So then I installed it on my laptop. In a few weeks, I started having problems with my tablet. Strange pop ups and notices. Used Wise Uninstaller to remove 360. Thought it worked until I started getting messages from 360 blocking certain downloads. Checked Program Files and found a 360 Directory and sub folders. Tried deleting sub folders. Was told I needed Administrative Rights to remove. Had Administrative Rights. Could not remove. Tried Unlocker..no lock. Tried two other programs, no luck. Ended up doing a reset on my tablet. That worked, but I'm replacing all my Apps that were removed. No fun.

So now I want to get this off my laptop without the same problems. Internet says to use a program called Spyware Hunter. Not too sure I want to install another program.
    Will booting into Safe Mode help? Any suggestions how to completely remove 360 Total Security?

:)

milford, Jun 19, 2017

2. I can't turn on windows defender.

Judging by your screenshots you have 360 Total Security installed. That would explain why Windows Defender is disabled.

If you want to use Windows Defender you need to uninstall 360 Total Security and use a removal tool to get rid of all remnants.

AppRemover (which can scan for and remove multiple anti-malware products):

http://www.appremover.com

Jsssssssss, Jun 19, 2017
  3. encrypted files - fall creators update

How long has 360 Total Security been installed?

Have you purchased 360 Total Security yet?

Does the behavior persist if you undo/restore all of the changes that Clean Up & Speed Up have made so far?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Jun 19, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Berton, Jun 19, 2017
  5. milford Win User
    Thanks. Didn't see that web site, but I got it.

milford, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do you remove 360 Total Security? - Similar Threads - remove 360 Total

2. Антивирусник 360 total security проник в мой антивирусник виндовс.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Антивирусник 360 total security проник в мой антивирусник виндовс.: Сегодня днем я пришел после школы.Я включил компьютер зашел в игру, и заметил что видеокарта начала сильно греться, хотя еще вчера такого не было.Я решил проверить свой компьютер через антивирусник виндовс и увидел что там находится антивирусник 360 total security! Я пытался...
  3. Антивирусник 360 total security проник в мой антивирусник виндовс.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Антивирусник 360 total security проник в мой антивирусник виндовс.: Сегодня днем я пришел после школы.Я включил компьютер зашел в игру, и заметил что видеокарта начала сильно греться, хотя еще вчера такого не было.Я решил проверить свой компьютер через антивирусник виндовс и увидел что там находится антивирусник 360 total security! Я пытался...
  4. how do you remove these?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do you remove these?: [ATTACH] how do you remove those in the dropdown? i dont even know what to call them. https://preview.redd.it/f51p1kpw69c61.png?width=637&format=png&auto=webp&s=ca60fd1a7456a6df4f03fe6d2f9d21d4d72a2992 submitted by /u/YoBoiAvi482 [link] [comments]...
  5. Deleting 360 Total Security

Deleting 360 Total Security: Hi Community, I have seen quite a few 'can't delete 360 total security'. You cannot delete a running program. Remedy: Start -> Control Panel -> Administration -> Admin Tools -> Services, or Type "Services" into Cortana and press Enter. Search for 360 Total Security....
  6. How do you remove this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you remove this?: [img] 145851
  7. How do you remove this?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you remove this?: [img] 145851
  8. 360 total security issue?

360 total security issue?: Hi, I recently find out the newest version of 360 total security delete the newest version of windows 10 update to a security breach.I recommand uninstall the 360 total security and redownload the newest update of windows 10.360 total security have delete microsoft...
  9. 360 total security been treaten?

360 total security been treaten?: Hi, I recently find out the newest version of 360 total security delete the newest version of windows 10 update to a security breach.Its seem like the company get treaten by china government to do that.I recommand uninstall the 360 total security and redownload the newest...
  10. Thoughts on 360 Total Security

Thoughts on 360 Total Security: I am not familiar with this software at all, so I wanted to see what the community thought about it. I see they have an all-in-one as well as an AV-only product. I'm always on the lookout for useful (free) utilities for all the family and friend computers I end up supporting....