Windows 10: How Do You Remove web page from Edge Folder

Discus and support How Do You Remove web page from Edge Folder in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Trying out the new Edge browser in Win10. Stripped everything so that it doesn't use bandwidth just to get loaded and started placing my favorite sites... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jerry Delacruz, Jul 30, 2015.

1. How Do You Remove web page from Edge Folder

Trying out the new Edge browser in Win10. Stripped everything so that it doesn't use bandwidth just to get loaded and started placing my favorite sites on the Favorites Bar and creating Favorite Folders on the bar. But there doesn't seem to be anyway to remove a URL or site from a folder and place in back on the bar without deleting the entire folder and reloading each site and placing it back into a new folder. I'm used to the ease of editing from using the Opera browser, but thought I'd give MS another chance. MS couldn't have left editing in such a primitive state, could they?

:)

Jerry Delacruz, Jul 30, 2015

2. How do you search a word from web page?

You need to use a bookmarklet trick. Bookmarklet is a piece of JavaScript stored into bookmark which can perform some simple actions like search text form a web page or act as forward button.

I think this might be a working solution, or one of them:

Find On Page / Forward / View Source bookmarklets

Fresh_Breeze, Jul 30, 2015
  3. tkchan007 Win User
    How do you search a word from web page?

Not sure about the Lumia 900, but on the Lumia 920, I just hold the word, you can then expand to include other words before or after it and then copy it. Then click on the search button, paste in the copied word and it'll do the search for you (using Bing
    Search). I would think if you want to use google search, you just go to google and then paste in the copied word(s) and same thing should work there too.

It would be nice if you can do context sensitive action after high lighting the word(s) though such as:

1. Dictionary/Wiki/etc Lookup.

2. Search (choice of provider).

3. Translate.

4. etc. etc.

Hopefully either IE will add these functionality or another browser will have these down the road.

tkchan007, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

How Do You Remove web page from Edge Folder

Drag and Drop.

How Do You Remove web page from Edge Folder [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 30, 2015
  5. I have a Folder on the Favorites Bar with a number of sites in it. I want to remove a site from inside the folder without having to delete the entire folder and reloading a new folder.

Jerry Delacruz, Jul 30, 2015
  6. Thanks. Just be patient with us. Haha.

Jerry Delacruz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How Do You Remove web page from Edge Folder

1. How Do You Remove web page from Edge Folder - Similar Threads - Remove web page

2. Microsoft Edge will let you edit images from web pages before saving them.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge will let you edit images from web pages before saving them.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vsp5m6/microsoft_edge_will_let_you_edit_images_from_web/
  3. Can you only open and minimise one web page in new edge

in Browsers and Email
    Can you only open and minimise one web page in new edge: When i minimise a web page and open another web page in Edge and try to open the first one it is not there on explorer 11 i could open four or five and minimise them and they would still be there is there some setting i have to open or is it not possible to have more than one...
  4. In Edge insider Canary you can now select a text from a web page and view it in the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In Edge insider Canary you can now select a text from a web page and view it in the...: [ATTACH] Immersive reader. Selected text in the immersive reader (GIF). The new feature is available in version 81.0.394.0 and can be enabled with this new flag: Flag. submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]...
  5. How do I stop getting web page not responding then recover web page? I get this on Edge....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop getting web page not responding then recover web page? I get this on Edge....: This problem has been going on for some time. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-getting-web-page-not-responding-then/1b73d1d7-6d10-4f51-b22b-c81fbb7ba81a
  6. How do you remove a browser highjacker from Edge, Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you remove a browser highjacker from Edge, Windows 10?: how do you remove a browser hyjacker from Edge Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-a-browser-highjacker-from-edge/e33babf7-ffcc-4adf-9894-be23a462bfd2
  7. how do you remove a browser hyjacker from Edge Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do you remove a browser hyjacker from Edge Windows 10: how do you remove a browser hyjacker from Edge Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-a-browser-hyjacker-from-edge/e33babf7-ffcc-4adf-9894-be23a462bfd2
  8. Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome: I have just purchased a new Computer and installed Windows 10/64 Pro on brand new m.2 drive never used before, I updated windows to the current Windows Ver 1803 build 17134.228 and from then on I cannot load any pages on Edge or Chrome. I am Computer literate and have done...
  9. Edge: Drag Web Page Shortcut?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge: Drag Web Page Shortcut?: One of the things I use a lot with Internet Explorer is dragging a shortcut from the address bar to the Desktop (actually shift-dragging, or it makes a silly .website shortcut). How can I do this in Edge? 9525
  10. Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge How to Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and...