Windows 10: How do you scroll desktop from left to right?

Discus and support How do you scroll desktop from left to right? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do you scroll the desktop (with the aps) in Windows 10 from left to right instead of up and down. I used my landlord's laptop and his scrolled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by onthedrive, Jan 10, 2016.

1. How do you scroll desktop from left to right?

How do you scroll the desktop (with the aps) in Windows 10 from left to right instead of up and down. I used my landlord's laptop and his scrolled right to left but he didn't make it that way so he doesn't know.

Also is there a way to get rid of the Xbox ap?

:)

onthedrive, Jan 10, 2016
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Jan 10, 2016
  3. How do you import photo's from windows10 to elements13

Good, I'm pleased the problem was sorted.

Alan Russell, Jan 10, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

How do you scroll desktop from left to right?

Hi, I've noted there are programs which support desktop scrolling. You can search..

You can uninstall universal apps, but there's really little point. They will be put back if
    a. there's another major build update like 10586 (which there will be)
    b. you do an in place upgrade repair install (a rather good way of repairing Windows which has to be used more often than might be wished as Win 10 seems a but sensitive, and one other repair technique no longer works).

They don't take up much space.
    You can stop apps running in the background, for example, in Settings. (Search 'background' and you'll get there).

The Tutorials section has instructions on uninstalling apps.

dalchina, Jan 10, 2016
Thema:

How do you scroll desktop from left to right?

1. How do you scroll desktop from left to right? - Similar Threads - scroll desktop left

2. Left-handed: How do you switch left and right click on Precision trackpad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left-handed: How do you switch left and right click on Precision trackpad?: As a left-handed person, I am unable to use the trackpad on my new 7770 Precision Laptop. I have the Precision Trackpad with preinstalled MS drivers. I have read over everything and can't find anything or any screen with this option. Did you eliminate accessibility support...
  3. Left-handed: How do you switch left and right click on Precision trackpad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left-handed: How do you switch left and right click on Precision trackpad?: As a left-handed person, I am unable to use the trackpad on my new 7770 Precision Laptop. I have the Precision Trackpad with preinstalled MS drivers. I have read over everything and can't find anything or any screen with this option. Did you eliminate accessibility support...
  4. Left-handed: How do you switch left and right click on Precision trackpad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Left and right reverse scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left and right reverse scrolling: This trackpad is driving me crazy! I fixed it so that scrolling up goes up and scrolling down goes down.... but my right is still left and left is still right! It is so maddening that it's backwards. Can anyone help me fix the left and right scrolling? Please? :)...
  6. My screen does not scroll up and down. It scrolls left and right.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My screen does not scroll up and down. It scrolls left and right.: My screen does not scroll up and down. It scrolls left and right. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-does-not-scroll-up-and-down-it-scrolls/3ae3d530-bf61-4605-8a51-25cbf6be6a8e
  7. When switching from a desktop to a laptop, How do you do a right click on the mouse?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When switching from a desktop to a laptop, How do you do a right click on the mouse?: How is a right click mouse done on a laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-switching-from-a-desktop-to-a-laptop-how-do/bed47d8e-2ee6-47ec-a87e-33736f493375
  8. Scroll left and right very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scroll left and right very slow: Hello, Usually when you are using Word, notepad and want to go fast to other word or next letter you can press right indicator » in your keyboard and it will go very fast even if you want to go back pressing the button left « it is going very fast. The problem that I am...
  9. Scroll left and right very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scroll left and right very slow: Hello, Usually when you are using Word, notepad and want to go fast to other word or next letter you can press right indicator » in your keyboard and it will go very fast even if you want to go back pressing the button left « it is going very fast. The problem that I am...
  10. Scroll left and right very slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll left and right very slow: Hello, I am having a problem in one of the laptops that we have in our company. Usually when you are using Word, notepad and want to go fast to other word or next letter you can press right indicator » in your keyboard and it will go very fast even if you want to go back...