Windows 10: How Do You Show Newsletters in Newsletters Folder (Windows 10 Mail App

Discus and support How Do You Show Newsletters in Newsletters Folder (Windows 10 Mail App in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In the Windows 8 Mail app, you could turn on 'Show Newsletters Separately' and all mailing list emails would be automatically sent to the Newsletters... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ARC1020, Jul 28, 2015.

1. ARC1020 Win User

How Do You Show Newsletters in Newsletters Folder (Windows 10 Mail App

In the Windows 8 Mail app, you could turn on 'Show Newsletters Separately' and all mailing list emails would be automatically sent to the Newsletters folder, keeping the Inbox Free. How do you turn this on in the Windows 10 Mail App, as the option is missing?

How Do You Show Newsletters in Newsletters Folder (Windows 10 Mail App [​IMG]

:)

ARC1020, Jul 28, 2015
  2. DODFan Win User

Free App to fix privacy problems on Windows 10

On Wednesday Kim Komando wrote in her newsletter that Windows 10 Privacy Policy is a Disaster. She said that Windows 10 lets Microsoft track everything you do. In her newsletter yesterday it said One Free App Download Solves the Windows 10 Privacy Problems,
    but it didn't say how to get the app or what it is.

Shirley

DODFan, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Email organization and Newsletters

After installing windows 10, I have questions about my mail. I cannot locate my newsletters in my mail box, I cannot find a way to "sweep" my emails or how to create a new email folder.

help cecilia, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

How Do You Show Newsletters in Newsletters Folder (Windows 10 Mail App

1. How Do You Show Newsletters in Newsletters Folder (Windows 10 Mail App - Similar Threads - Show Newsletters Newsletters

2. I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from online Bing but I keep...: I'm working on a newsletter and trying to insert pictures from the drop down "Insert" online Bing and keep getting an error message. I've used this method before without problems but now I can't download any pictures. Any ideas?...
  3. How Do I Get Mail To Show Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Get Mail To Show Folders: I am using Outlook for email the one you get by clicking Start and then the Mail tile. My folders used to show up on the left side of the email screen, and the mail to the right of the folders. I must have clicked on something by mistake - now the folders do not show up....
  4. Why Do Some Emails From ZDNet Newsletter Go To Spam and Not Inbox?

in Browsers and Email
    Why Do Some Emails From ZDNet Newsletter Go To Spam and Not Inbox?: I was looking through the spam folder in Gmail and was wondering why some emails from ZDNet Newsletter which I am subscribed to go to the Inbox and remain there while others are relegated to the spam folder. I also noticed some emails from CNET Insider...
  5. Why Do Some Emails From ZDNet Newsletter Go To Spam and Not Inbox?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Do Some Emails From ZDNet Newsletter Go To Spam and Not Inbox?: I was looking through the spam folder in Gmail and was wondering why some emails from ZDNet Newsletter which I am subscribed to go to the Inbox and remain there while others are relegated to the spam folder. I also noticed some emails from CNET Insider...
  6. how do you change the default mail app from windows 10 mail to outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do you change the default mail app from windows 10 mail to outlook?: One of your answers is to change the default mail app from Windows 10 mail to outlook. No way to find out how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-default-mail-app-from/f7bcfcf6-b2d0-4e2a-a822-018d8cc57dfc
  7. How do you exit out of the windows mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you exit out of the windows mail app: I have it set up for my work email address and I don't want to get work email pop-ups when I'm not at work!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-you-exit-out-of-the-windows-mail-app/015db124-1f6f-4184-989c-55ce5a13bbb9
  8. How Do You Show Contacts in 'To' Field of Windows 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Show Contacts in 'To' Field of Windows 10 Mail App: I thought I'd install Windows 10 Threshold 2 (not to make the same mistake twice, on a laptop I hardly use this time) to see if the built-in Microsoft apps are now any better than they were in July. Disappointingly, with the exception of being able to turn off 'Conversation...
  9. How Do You Change Email Aliases in Windows 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Change Email Aliases in Windows 10 Mail App: If you have more than one email alias in Outlook.com, with the Windows 8 Mail app you could choose what alias you wanted to send an email from by clicking on 'More' and selecting the address you wanted to use from the drop-down list. You could also set which email alias...
  10. How Do You Create and Rename Email Folders in the Windows 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Create and Rename Email Folders in the Windows 10 Mail App: How do you create and rename folders in the Windows 10 Mail App? With the Windows 8 Mail App, it was just a case of right-clicking, but the Windows 10 Mail App, right-clicking just shows 'Remove From Favourites' and 'Pin To Start'. There's no context menu for 'Create...