Windows 10: How do you stop the flashing blue circle on a Intel corei5

Discus and support How do you stop the flashing blue circle on a Intel corei5 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have recently acquired a problem on my HP notebook core i5 where the loading cursor would blink nonstop. Most solutions pointed to the SimplePass... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Donovan, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Donovan Win User

How do you stop the flashing blue circle on a Intel corei5

I have recently acquired a problem on my HP notebook core i5 where the loading cursor would blink nonstop. Most solutions pointed to the SimplePass app, but my core i5 does not have biometric sign in. So that is not an answer. Does anybody know what to do.

:)

Donovan, Aug 20, 2017

2. The blue processing circle.

The blue processing circle has begun flashing and will no stop, problem or how to fix?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Richard DTN, Aug 20, 2017
  3. Intel corei5 is not running, help please.

Original Title: Intel core i5

Intel corei5 is not running, help please.

PAULRANGER, Aug 20, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

If you are talking about the boot screen, the "clocking" with the circle of dots is the computer doing housekeeping. Start by turning off Hibernate in Command with powercfg /hibernate off and see if that helps. It does help if you fill out all of the information under My Computer.

bro67, Aug 21, 2017
  5. Caledon Ken, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How do you stop the flashing blue circle on a Intel corei5 - Similar Threads - stop flashing blue

2. How do I stop the blue loading circle from constantly flashing next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the blue loading circle from constantly flashing next to my cursor?: Hello there, I started up my pc today and ever since then the blue loading in the background circle next to the cursor has been flashing while the computer is idle and I am not trying to do anything with it. I have tried a few possible solutions such as, restarting the pc,...
  3. How do I stop the blue loading circle from constantly flashing next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop the blue loading circle from constantly flashing next to my cursor?: Hello there, I started up my pc today and ever since then the blue loading in the background circle next to the cursor has been flashing while the computer is idle and I am not trying to do anything with it. I have tried a few possible solutions such as, restarting the pc,...
  4. Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle: Hello, I hadn’t loaded up my PC for about 3 weeks and once I did it started normal but I noticed one I logged in that I have a constant spinning blue loading symbol next to my mouse. I’ve tried watching and attempting many solutions online that I’ve seen with no luck. Does...
  5. Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Flashing Blue Loading Circle: Hello, I hadn’t loaded up my PC for about 3 weeks and once I did it started normal but I noticed one I logged in that I have a constant spinning blue loading symbol next to my mouse. I’ve tried watching and attempting many solutions online that I’ve seen with no luck. Does...
  6. Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle: I can not access my Dell Inspiron 3471 desktop with Windows 10 When I turn on the computer this is what happens. I initially get the Dell Logo with circle of white turning dots. Then I get Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle Dell tried to help, it did not...
  7. flashing blue circle by cursor arrow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flashing blue circle by cursor arrow: Why ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle-by-cursor-arrow/a1c68d0a-1637-4c0b-8d06-6389a07135cf
  8. Flashing blue circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flashing blue circle: The blue circle next to te arrow keeps flashing and its a brand new laptop. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle/665bf8c6-6598-43de-be00-c45784f0d96c
  9. flashing blue circle

in Windows 10 Support
    flashing blue circle: I know there is others who have this issue of the flashing blue working circle next to the mouse pointer on the screen. I have read through he forums and tried what I could find but so far no luck getting rid of it. I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 - on my Asus...
  10. Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse constantly flashing with the little blue circle: So I just recently updated to Windows 10 on Sunday and now the little blue busy circle is constantly flasshing and it s driving me insane!!! Any suggestions on what this could be and how to fix it. I have already tried restarting, checked for updates on drivers and nothing is...