Windows 10: How do you turn off "Hover" in Win 10?

Discus and support How do you turn off "Hover" in Win 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I made the mistake of turning it on and it is driving me nuts by focusing on other windows. I tried going back to the mouse options where I turned it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Silvera, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Silvera Win User

How do you turn off "Hover" in Win 10?

I made the mistake of turning it on and it is driving me nuts by focusing on other windows. I tried going back to the mouse options where I turned it on but could not find how to it turn off.

:)

Silvera, Sep 6, 2015
  2. Jeff Doty Win User

Turn off mouse hover - Windows 10

Exactly where do you see a "Mouse Hover Switch" in this screen shot? If the original question is the same problem I'm having, it has nothing to do with an "Inactive Window". It has to do with this problem - hovering ANYWHERE in a webpage equals a click.
    How do you turn this incredibly annoying feature off? Turning off the "Scroll Inactive Windows" setting doesn't do it.

Jeff Doty, Sep 6, 2015
  3. 93tid Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Sep 6, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 6, 2015
  5. Silvera Win User
    Thank You Brink! That worked as you knew it would.

Silvera, Sep 6, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How do you turn off "Hover" in Win 10? - Similar Threads - turn off Hover

2. Win 11: How do I turn off Hover Select on TOUCHPAD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11: How do I turn off Hover Select on TOUCHPAD?: That's all . Need to turn off Hover Select on Touchpad. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-how-do-i-turn-off-hover-select-on-touchpad/fbb5a9d0-0063-4174-aef4-a21d9df49645
  3. Win 11: How do I turn off Hover Select on TOUCHPAD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11: How do I turn off Hover Select on TOUCHPAD?: That's all . Need to turn off Hover Select on Touchpad. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-how-do-i-turn-off-hover-select-on-touchpad/fbb5a9d0-0063-4174-aef4-a21d9df49645
  4. How do you turn off account password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do you turn off account password?: How do you turn off account password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-turn-off-account-password/c5c5833b-df6f-481e-b750-da53ceb95181
  5. How do you turn off account password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you turn off account password?: How do you turn off account password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-turn-off-account-password/c5c5833b-df6f-481e-b750-da53ceb95181
  6. How do you turn off application notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you turn off application notifications?: I'm trying to get Bitdefender to leave me the hell alone, it's constantly telling me "bitdefender blocked a threat" and I want it to stop (no cause for concern by the way, it's just a website's popups causing this) I went to settings>system>notifications & actions> then...
  7. Turn off mouse hover

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn off mouse hover: The mouse hover feature is the absolute worst feature I have ever seen. Windows open and close on their own and one time it even deleted a folder of important files. I have a recent version of Windows 10 Home edition. In an old Microsoft community post it showed how to do...
  8. How do you turn off live tiles?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you turn off live tiles?: guess the tile says it all, I can not see how you turn on/off live tiles, am I missing something? 3744
  9. How do I Turn Off Win 10 Notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I Turn Off Win 10 Notifications?: Hey! How can I disable the notifications I keep getting (and persistently showing on up my Desktop)? [img] I, myself, am pretty thorough and I really don't need these 'reminders' - whether for email or news or app updates, etc. Can't I just disable this feature...
  10. How do you turn off One Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you turn off One Drive: How do you turn off One Drive? 19350

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 hover-select

2. mouse hover

3. turn off mouse hover click windows 10

4. stop hovering windows 10,
  5. how to turn off hover feature in windows 10,
  6. mouse hovering not working on start menu,
  7. how to stop cursor hover from selecting,
  8. turn off cursor hover pop ups in excel,