Windows 10: How does one verify that an App is sutiable for installation on a PC?

Discus and support How does one verify that an App is sutiable for installation on a PC? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am relatively new to Win 10 and have battled to get the Windows Store to work on my laptop (PC). The laptop does not have a touch screen. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Geoff Daniell, Feb 7, 2016.

1. How does one verify that an App is sutiable for installation on a PC?

Hi, I am relatively new to Win 10 and have battled to get the Windows Store to work on my laptop (PC). The laptop does not have a touch screen.

How do I know if an App is suitable for installation on a PC?

best

Geoff

:)

Geoff Daniell, Feb 7, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Feb 7, 2016
  3. Is there an app for a cardfile that will work on the latest windows 10?

Is there an app for a cardfile that will work on the latest windows 10?

Totowizard, Feb 7, 2016
  4. caperjack Win User

How does one verify that an App is sutiable for installation on a PC?

hello, to my knowledge the laptop doesn't nee to be touch ,not sure how one would decide if an app is suitable ,, I usually just install app that I think I can or will use ,like music apps ,weather app, wikipedia app ect ect .

????? what issues are you having when trying to use the Windows Store App, and all the app in the store are for computers, so they should be suitable for your laptop ,only issue would be do you need or want to have it on your computer ,I guess if an app said it was for touch screen you wouldn't install that one

caperjack, Feb 7, 2016
  5. The store will work without a touchscreen, so will the Apps. If you don't like how the App behaves just uninstall it.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How does one verify that an App is sutiable for installation on a PC?

1. How does one verify that an App is sutiable for installation on a PC? - Similar Threads - does verify App

2. How to fix The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app on Windows: Microsoft Windows 10 and 11 may be configured to only allow certain kinds of applications to be installed on the device. The restriction may be intention, e.g., when policies are in place that limit what can be installed on devices, but sometimes also unintentional. The...
  3. how to verify this site is working on this pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to verify this site is working on this pc: My computer is not opening most apps and features after recent update. I am able to SEND but not able to read nor respond. If this receives a reply I shall know a bit more about what and how to repair Outlook.com and Support.microsoft.com. Thanks in advance, if it goes...
  4. how to verify this site is working on this pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to verify this site is working on this pc: My computer is not opening most apps and features after recent update. I am able to SEND but not able to read nor respond. If this receives a reply I shall know a bit more about what and how to repair Outlook.com and Support.microsoft.com. Thanks in advance, if it goes...
  5. how to verify this site is working on this pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. how to install a app in only one user...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to install a app in only one user...: in my home i use localother user account.. so whenever I install a app. its actually able .. see by other account's too... so is there , way to install a app enable to use and see by a single user only..btw the Microsoft store does it already . the app I installed from ....
  7. how to install a app in only one user...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install a app in only one user...: in my home i use localother user account.. so whenever I install a app. its actually able .. see by other account's too... so is there , way to install a app enable to use and see by a single user only..btw the Microsoft store does it already . the app I installed from ....
  8. how to install a app in only one user...

9. How to run apps not verified by my pc!!

How to run apps not verified by my pc!!: I recently bought CyperGhostVPN , cannot run it on laptop as it says not a verified app, so I went to mange app settings to allow apps from anywhere to run and that option is not there !! Please help !! [img] [img] 122343
  10. How to run apps not verified by my pc!!

in Windows 10 Support
    How to run apps not verified by my pc!!: I recently bought CyperGhostVPN , cannot run it on laptop as it says not a verified app, so I went to mange app settings to allow apps from anywhere to run and that option is not there !! Please help !! [img] [img] 122343