Windows 10: Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox

Discus and support Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox How to Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox Quantum [img] Information Starting with Firefox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by badcrc, Mar 29, 2018.

1. badcrc Win User

Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox

How to: Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox

How to Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox Quantum

Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox [​IMG]
    Information Starting with Firefox Quantum (version 57), there is a new user interface (UI) called Photon.

The Photon UI includes a number of animations enabled by default in Firefox Quantum. If you don't care for these new animations, you can turn them off.

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off UI animations in Firefox Quantum for your account in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.

Here's How:

1. Open Firefox.

2. Type about:config into the address bar, press Enter, and click/tap on the I accept the risk button. (see screenshot below)

3. Type toolkit.cosmeticAnimations.enabled into the search box, and press Enter. (see screenshots below step 4)

4. Double click/tap on the toolkit.cosmeticAnimations.enabled setting to change its value to true (on - default) or false (off) for what you want. (see screenshots below)

5. You can now close this about:config tab if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

:)

badcrc, Mar 29, 2018
  2. MCCZ Win User

How to disable UI animation in Windows 10 Mobile

920, but I do not expect it should be phone model specific.

The issue is I could not find a way how to disable animations built in the Windows 10 Mobile UI like "Opening an application", "Returning to Start", "Opening an application from app list", "Returning to app list", "Settings animation", "Resuming background
    app". To better understand what kind of animations I mean see .

3. MCCZ Win User
    How to disable UI animation in Windows 10 Mobile

How can I disable UI animations (like selecting an app from a list, launching an app etc.) in Windows 10 Mobile (10186.11)?

On desktop SKUs of Windows 10, it is in the System control panel - Advanced - Performance, and in the Settings app - Ease of Access - Other options. However, I could not find that setting in Windows 10 Mobile.

Is there a way how to turn it off? My eyes are not happy of these animations (disturbing, needs to constantly refocusing etc.).

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

4. Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox

Cortana isn't showing it animation

Hi Rifqi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What do you refer by "Cortana Animation"?
    I suggest you to check the settings in Cortana and make sure all settings is turned on.

Follow the steps:

• Type cortana and settings in search bar
    • Turn on all the settings listed.
    Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Darknova Win User
    Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox :)

Darknova, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Mozilla Firefox Turns Five

Firefox deserves more than comments. Keep on the suggestions and forums on Mozilla ppl!

PCpraiser100, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox

1. Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox - Similar Threads - Turn Off Animations

2. How to Turn On or Off Animation Effects in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Turn On or Off Animation Effects in Windows 11: [ATTACH]By default, Windows 11 uses animation effects for controls and elements. In this post, we will walk you through the requisite steps for the various methods on how PC users can turn On or Off Animation Effects in Windows 11. Turn On or Off Animation Effects in Windows...
  3. Turned computer off, failing to boot even to the loading animation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turned computer off, failing to boot even to the loading animation: I have a desktop computer made for gaming, and after the recent Windows update, I can't log into my comouter at all, since I'm stuck on a black screen. I have two monitors, my left one always stuck on a blank on screen, while my right monitor fails to get a signal. I can...
  4. To have glossy effect and animation UI on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    To have glossy effect and animation UI on windows 10: It might be weird to compare but when I use macbook, its glossy effect, bunch of animations, smoothness and aesthetic attributes enhance overall UI experience. I want to have same kind of experience with windows. Windows 10 lacks buttery experience during scrolling or swiping...
  5. Animations and Anti-aliasing turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Animations and Anti-aliasing turned off: I was drawing by my PC and my sketch pad slapped my keyboard then suddenly all text got super pixelated, when I move around my program windows it shows a highlight of where it will be instead of real time and my task bar just pops up without a smooth animation. I need help I...
  6. Cannot Turn Off Search Suggestions in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Turn Off Search Suggestions in Firefox: I have Firefox 76.0.1 running on 4 different W10 pro machines. One 1909, the rest 2004. On any of these, I cannot turn off 'Search Suggestions' by unchecking the appropriate box in Options. I think they are distracting and don't want them. I know if I use Private Browsing...
  7. My Firefox invaded by the Matrix? (UI Glitching)

in Browsers and Email
    My Firefox invaded by the Matrix? (UI Glitching): I've been staying on the stable release channel of firefox, updated to Version 71 a few days ago, and either its something I changed in the "about:config" section that didnt translate well into version 71 when I updated, or something in this release is turning itself into...
  8. Turn On or Off Content Blocking for Individual Sites in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Content Blocking for Individual Sites in Firefox: How to: Turn On or Off Content Blocking for Individual Sites in Firefox How to Turn On or Off Content Blocking for Individual Sites in Firefox Content blocking is a collection of Firefox privacy features that protect you from threats and annoyances on the Web. This...
  9. Speeding up (not turning off) Windows animations (closing/minimizing)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speeding up (not turning off) Windows animations (closing/minimizing): Hi all, I have been googling on occasion to find a register tweak (or some other windows tweak) to increase the speed of the Windows UI animation, instead of *disabling it*. When turned off it's snappy and all, but it's not a nice experience. *Example of disabling...
  10. Turn On or Off User First Sign-in Animation in Window 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off User First Sign-in Animation in Window 10: How to: Turn On or Off User First Sign-in Animation in Window 10 How to Enable or Disable User First Sign-in Animation in Windows 10 By default, the first sign-in animation will show animated detailed preparation messages when new users sign-in for the first time, and...