Windows 10: How fix NO WIFI issue in Windows 10

Discus and support How fix NO WIFI issue in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I upgraded to Windows 10 a few weeks ago from Windows 7 and it worked fine, until I was doing an Apple iCloud, iTunes update. After than my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dazzer, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Dazzer Win User

How fix NO WIFI issue in Windows 10

Hello,

I upgraded to Windows 10 a few weeks ago from Windows 7 and it worked fine, until I was doing an Apple iCloud, iTunes update. After than my wifi and ethernet are no longer working. The devices are supposedly working fine, but the troubleshooter says they have a driver issue.

So many people seem to be having this problem, but though I've tried switching off ipv6 that doesn't work. I've uninstalled iTunes, but that's not helped. There's no option to roll back the update or the drivers. Not sure quite how I can resurrect my PC that's been Tenned.

Any help much appreciated,

:)

Dazzer, Jul 31, 2016
  2. ScottyDAB Win User

how in g*ds name can i fix the wifi reset issue on windows 10??

ScottyDAB, Jul 31, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User

Try this and see if it makes a difference;

Right click Start, click Device Manager, click Network adapters, right click on the adapter, right click on Properties, click on Power Management, click on the check mark at the front of "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"

lacrumb, Jul 31, 2016
  4. TrustMe Win User

Do you have System Restore turned on? Unfortunately Windows 10 has it turned off by default. I don't have an answer to your real problem.

TrustMe, Jul 31, 2016
  5. Dazzer Win User
    My ZoneAlarm Firewall and Antivirus had been corrupted. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and all's well again. I was updating iTunes and iCloud when it happened. Am about to install them again so let's see ...

Dazzer, Jul 31, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    I would dump Zone Alarm, because it has never been a great product since day one. Use MalwareBytes for AV if you are always using public networks or downloading from sketchy sites. Windows Firewall will work better than anything else out there. As for web browsing to protect yourself, use Fire Fox or Chrome and the Ad Block add-on, along with Web of Trust. You can try out some of the other add-ons that protect from scripts not authorized to run, but they tend to cause issues with some people not well versed on them.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How fix NO WIFI issue in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - fix WIFI issue

2. How fix this issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How fix this issue on Windows 10: I have McAfee installed on my windows 10 and the windows defender firewall is also on, however my wifi connection keeps disconnecting. This was never an issue before. Now I keep getting the troubleshoot message "security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection"....
  3. How fix this issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How fix this issue on Windows 10: I have McAfee installed on my windows 10 and the windows defender firewall is also on, however my wifi connection keeps disconnecting. This was never an issue before. Now I keep getting the troubleshoot message "security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection"....
  4. How to fix WIFI keeps disconnecting issue on windows?

How to fix WIFI keeps disconnecting issue on windows?: My Wi-Fi connection keeps dropping out, then reconnecting in Many Windows 10 . It’s frustrating ! Is it Possible to fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-wifi-keeps-disconnecting-issue-on/6a0f9fdc-123f-4dc5-b43c-bb4fe6d8c68c
  5. Windows 10 not detecting wifi, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 not detecting wifi, how to fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Immediate-Funny7197 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzhh94/windows_10_not_detecting_wifi_how_to_fix/
  6. Fix wifi connection issue in windows 10

Fix wifi connection issue in windows 10: I am not able to connect with my wifi in windows 10 after recent 2004 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-wifi-connection-issue-in-windows-10/01172b54-d457-4f26-af24-29c53285f94f
  7. How to fix WiFi problems in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix WiFi problems in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]WiFi is great because it gives freedom, and while Ethernet still dominates in delivering better speed compared to WiFi, there is nothing like sitting anywhere you wish and work or enjoy a movie. No wires! But then when you face [...] This post How to fix...
  8. How To “Fix 5GHz WiFi Not Showing Up In Windows 10” Issue

How To “Fix 5GHz WiFi Not Showing Up In Windows 10” Issue: Hello Microsoft: I followed your instruction and enabled wireless however, when clicking advance mine says LAN 802.11d not LAN 802.11n Go to Desktop mode Select Charms > Settings > PC Info Click Device Manager (located in the top left of screen) Click the > sign to...
  9. how to fix issues in window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to fix issues in window 10: May Allah bless them thoes are on right way. My issue is that when i want to uninstall any software or to install a software in my window 10 it shows a notification like that " the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion'' . Then i want to...
  10. Windows 10 Issues, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Issues, how to fix?: After updating to Windows November Update (or Version 1151), my laptop wasn't running good after all. I might be right or not to this point: The updating process damaged some Windows Files. I have restarted my laptop after a long black screen when I closed my laptop for...