Windows 10: How future policy and regulations will challenge AI

Discus and support How future policy and regulations will challenge AI in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I recently wrote about how radical the incorporation of artificial intelligence (AI) to cybersecurity will be. Technological revolutions are however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

How future policy and regulations will challenge AI

Source: How future policy and regulations will challenge AI | Microsoft Secure Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 24, 2017

2. [SOLVED] Windows 10 update: KB3200970 and KB3197954 won't install. Error 0x80070057.

Man, every time I read something about artificial intelligence it makes me want to puke. How could Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple and others make such a lame marketing?

Windows 10 (the main SO nowadays) is not even capable of doing by itself a simple update!

If there is a simple, ordinary, wrong parameter it crashes and there is no easy workaround! (But it seems like real life: Gave a ****? Die and be born again... lol - reinstall our system.)

What the **** is this "AI"? Will our future SO's even capable of updating themselves successfully? By the way it's now I guess it will be needed more 80 years to have real AI.

DouglasTerci, Apr 24, 2017
  3. USB device is not removable and cannot be ejected or unplugged

Hi Ai-Ling,

Thank you for updating us with the status. I'm glad you are able to safely remove the devices. Do write us back if you face any issue in the future.

SujataMoktan, Apr 24, 2017
Thema:

How future policy and regulations will challenge AI

1. How future policy and regulations will challenge AI - Similar Threads - future policy regulations

2. How is the Networking regulated in Virtual Machines?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How is the Networking regulated in Virtual Machines?: Originally, I thought that all of the network traffic in a guest OS directly goes through the host OS and whatever firewall regulation is on the host OS, will also be applied onto the guest OS. But it turns out that this is completely false. As far as I understand it, the...
  3. Sound not regulating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not regulating: Never had an issue with this before, but my IT department installed something yesterday don't know what and now the sound on my laptop won't regulate properly. I play music videos on YouTube while I work and every time a new video starts, the sound gets super loud. It will...
  4. How to Regulate Apps' Demands for Web Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Regulate Apps' Demands for Web Access: Windows Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 I use Firefox browser and Carbonite for backup. Email client is Thunderbird. ISP is ATT Uverse. Today's Internet access is Ping 31 ms : DL 13.2 Mbps : UL 0.89 Mbps There's an ongoing problem with Carbonite hogging bandwidth so that...
  5. Change "removal policy" defaults for current and all future drives?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change "removal policy" defaults for current and all future drives?: This is basically a repost from Reddit a month ago, with no replies. Here it goes: It's maddening. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...external-media Every drive I plug gets defaulted to quick removal which makes them read/write at no more than 40 MB/s. For each drive I...
  6. How AI could shape the future of journalism

in Windows 10 News
    How AI could shape the future of journalism: Editor’s note: What impact can AI have on journalism? That is a question the Google News Initiative is exploring through a partnership with Polis, the international journalism think tank at the London School of Economics and Political Science. The following post is written by...
  7. Samsung to Strengthen NPU Capabilities for Future AI Applications

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung to Strengthen NPU Capabilities for Future AI Applications: Samsung Electronics, a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced that it will strengthen its neural processing unit (NPU) capabilities to further extend the reach of its artificial intelligence (AI) solutions. In line with its focus on...
  8. Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft: Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning are making a big impact on how people work, socialize, and live their lives. As consumption of products and services built around AI and machine learning increases, specialized actions must be undertaken to safeguard not only...
  9. Advancing the future of society with AI and the intelligent edge

in Windows 10 News
    Advancing the future of society with AI and the intelligent edge: The world is a computer, filled with an incredible amount of data. By 2020, the average person will generate 1.5GB of data a day, a smart home 50GB and a smart city, a whopping 250 petabytes of data per day. This data presents an enormous opportunity for developers — giving...
  10. Search and Rescue AI Challenge to Developers at Microsoft Build 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Search and Rescue AI Challenge to Developers at Microsoft Build 2018: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will take your coding prowess to new heights, literally. The Search and Rescue Challenge at Microsoft Build will be an exercise in problem-solving, cunning strategy and daring application of your potentially life-saving...