Windows 10: How get rid of ads show in attached screenshot

Discus and support How get rid of ads show in attached screenshot in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The ads shown on the right-hand side of the desktop show up constantly and stay on top of my windows until I delete them (and some of them just... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Nisko, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Nisko Win User

How get rid of ads show in attached screenshot

The ads shown on the right-hand side of the desktop show up constantly and stay on top of my windows until I delete them (and some of them just instantly come right back). Does anyone know how to get rid of them? Also, what is Google Chrome Premium (show in one of the ads)? Thank you.

:)

Nisko, Jul 3, 2018

2. FEEDBACK - attaching screen shot

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I understand that you are facing issues with attaching screenshot to the Feedback app. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to try the following steps to attach a screenshot and check if that helps.

• Open Feedback app.
    • Click on “Screenshot” icon in the Feedback window.
    • Open the window you need to take a screenshot and then click on the “Camera” icon on the top left corner of the window.
    • Click on the “check mark” adjacent to the camera icon to save the screenshot.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 3, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 3, 2018
  4. How get rid of ads show in attached screenshot

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jul 3, 2018
Thema:

How get rid of ads show in attached screenshot

1. How get rid of ads show in attached screenshot - Similar Threads - rid ads show

2. How do I get rid of the attached messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the attached messages: When I try to go to some websites or even track a package I have ordered, I keep getting the messages shown on the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-attached-messages/e4cc45cd-d84d-44bc-99e9-d318f1a054dd
  3. How do I get rid of the attached messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the attached messages: When I try to go to some websites or even track a package I have ordered, I keep getting the messages shown on the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-attached-messages/e4cc45cd-d84d-44bc-99e9-d318f1a054dd
  4. How do I get rid of the attached messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how to get rid of the horrible mcafee pop ad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid of the horrible mcafee pop ad: i can't get rid of the mcafee pop ad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-the-horrible-mcafee-pop-ad/a9e2ab56-8d22-46a3-bf3e-7c6fa5bf66d0
  6. how to get rid of the horrible mcafee pop ad

how to get rid of the horrible mcafee pop ad: i can't get rid of the mcafee pop ad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-the-horrible-mcafee-pop-ad/a9e2ab56-8d22-46a3-bf3e-7c6fa5bf66d0
  7. To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.

To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.: Hi, when I am using Instagram, ads are always appeared. It's kind a annoying. Specially some brands are shown up often, even though I'm not interested. I tried to hide those ads by clicking on the three dot menu at the top right corner of the post and selecting Hide Ad...
  8. To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.: Hi, when I am using Instagram, ads are always appeared. It's kind a annoying. Specially some brands are shown up often, even though I'm not interested. I tried to hide those ads by clicking on the three dot menu at the top right corner of the post and selecting Hide Ad...
  9. HOW TO GET RID OF THE ADS.

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO GET RID OF THE ADS.: HOW TO GET RID OF THE ADS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-the-ads/d826358b-d489-4ec5-a54d-1cda1d4b9305
  10. Getting rid of ads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting rid of ads: How do I get rid of ads in Microsoft Edge? I keep getting these ads popping up on the right side of my screen. I have gone to Site Permissions/ads but the site has a place to add sites but it will not take any text,...