Windows 10: How get rid of Windows Update reinitialization schedule notifications?

Discus and support How get rid of Windows Update reinitialization schedule notifications? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Annoyed with the frequent Windows reinitialization notifications I disabled "Show apps notifications". Well I got rid of such notifications but now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ron Wolpa, May 15, 2016.

1. Ron Wolpa Win User

How get rid of Windows Update reinitialization schedule notifications?

Annoyed with the frequent Windows reinitialization notifications I disabled "Show apps notifications".
    Well I got rid of such notifications but now another pesky screen comes up at every moment : a damn screen warning me about the scheduled reinitialization.
    I noticed that I can reboot the system right now and five minutes later the notifications will pop up.
    It just can be a bug or a misdesigned warning system as surely no upgrades occurred in such small time.
    Is there away of disabling altogether the update reinitialization schedule warnings ?

:)

Ron Wolpa, May 15, 2016
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, May 15, 2016
  3. Windows 10: schedule task problem. Battery is low shows as low after shuting down with full charge.

Original Title: schedule task problem

i setup windows anniversary update but after that i am having problem in my laptop power . i turn off my laptop with full charge at night but when i open it in the morning i found very low battery { my battery condition is fine. as i checked it
    using my laptop on battery power a several time }
    and some times my laptop get hot while my laptop is turned off . i check schedule task .... there are many updates are scheduled every day. how i can get rid of this problem ? and how to disable
    all kind of scheduled upgrade . please help to get rid of this problem .

SHAFIUR RAHMAN SHAFIN, May 15, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hello, for me (having set the setting to notify me of a restart being required) I don't get a repeat.

Could you have a look at your Windows update history? Is the update failing and being repeated?

dalchina, May 15, 2016
  5. Ron Wolpa Win User
    Could you have a look at your Windows update history? Is the update failing and being repeated? >>>>>>>>>>>>>
    The last one is the cumulative update (KB3156387) , dated from may 9th 2016.
    Many times
    the system was rebooted since from.

Ron Wolpa, May 15, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How get rid of Windows Update reinitialization schedule notifications? - Similar Threads - rid Update reinitialization

2. How do I get rid of these notifications?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of these notifications?: I keep getting notifications saying I have a few viruses and it looked up the trojan virus and it said it was fake, so I do not click on it because it is trying to get me to download the site and is just so annoying to have it constantly popping up. I also get some...
  3. How do I get rid of these notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of these notifications?: I keep getting notifications saying I have a few viruses and it looked up the trojan virus and it said it was fake, so I do not click on it because it is trying to get me to download the site and is just so annoying to have it constantly popping up. I also get some...
  4. How do I get rid of these notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR: HOW TO GET RID OF NOTIFICATIONS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MONITOR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-notifications-on-lower-right/6b6be5d6-0275-48a2-a005-4c2cc68a9d95
  6. How can I get rid of this intrusive notification?

How can I get rid of this intrusive notification?: Two or three times a day, I get this intrusive pop up notification, and of course it happens on my swing while driving, or putting while playing golf online. How do I get rid of this crap. I have NEVER EVER had Webroot Security shut off. Never. How can they tell me that,...
  7. Getting Rid of CERTAIN Notifications in Win10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting Rid of CERTAIN Notifications in Win10?: Hello Microsoft Community, When Windows10 starts on my laptop, notifications from OneDrive, ASUS, and others pop up immediately (there are usually two or three of them). Most of these notifications I have already seen and are therefore unimportant. I usually just...
  8. Windows 10 Update Scheduling and Notifications

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Scheduling and Notifications: Is there any way to schedule updates in Windows 10? If not is there a way to receive email notifications, etc.? I often have to leave software open overnight on my computer and automatic updates are continually causing them to be shut down. Thanks,...
  9. How to permanently get rid of "This app is incompatible" notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently get rid of "This app is incompatible" notification?: Every time I try to run Fallout 3 I get an annoying notification that the game is incompatible with Windows 10. It doesn't matter whether I run it from FalloutLauncher.exe or Fallout3.exe. The game runs fine, crashes every now and then, but works overall and is more than...
  10. Getting Rid of Firewall Notifications

Getting Rid of Firewall Notifications: Hi all, I have Windows Firewall disabled. I know this and it has to stay that way. I use a lot of AV apps that will not function with it on, even with exceptions. In any case, I keep getting toast alerts saying it is disabled and I can't get rid of it. I had Action...