Windows 10: how is windows 10 still this bad?

Discus and support how is windows 10 still this bad? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I miss the days of vista where if you knew how to computer you'd have no problems while the masses complained, but with 10 I'm now getting the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gr5eqqergagrae, May 2, 2017.

1. how is windows 10 still this bad?

I miss the days of vista where if you knew how to computer you'd have no problems while the masses complained, but with 10 I'm now getting the same widespread bugs as everyone else and it doesn't seem to be stopping any time soon even though I built a $3000 desktop that did everything in 8 without any hassles or loading

I wanna know how they're doing this bad it's not people this time it's microsoft or I wouldn't be having problems was bill around for 8 because bad start menu choice aside it performed so perfectly and 10's a complete 180 I wanna know what exactly happened who left or who joined and can they fix that

:)

gr5eqqergagrae, May 2, 2017

2. how is win10 still this bad it's 2018 and it's still not in any shape for release

well nobody is going to tell you the true in this forum

and those who try to tell you the true

they probably get blocked

well here is the true about windows 10 in 2018

N1) the latest build 1709 is the most bugged release ever publish

so if you really want to re-install windows 10

your only option is download the 1703 iso files

then you have to google to learn how to block the 1709 build to self installing in your system

N2) all the spying features build in the core of windows 10 still there in the 1703 build

so if you install the 1703 build then you won't stop to be a guinea pig for microsoft

and believe or not everything you do is been recorded and uploaded to microsoft server..!!!

your text,your voice,your face, they probably even able to record how many time you fart

it's all there for the NSA and The CIA and whoever is so **** obsessed to know what others do

for some people is perfectly normal when others get just piss off

finally considerations

if you're like me who need a stable and functional operating system

then the only true option right now is windows 7 with some tweaks to reduce the snoopy

yeah yeah microsoft can spying on you even in windows 7

wtf you want me to tell you? microsoft are mentally sick

HOWEVER you can google for a tutorials to how stop the telemetry in windows 7 etc etc etc

then keep in mind that

the extend windows 10 support will end by October 14, 2025

so basically after 5 years microsoft drop the support for windows 7

you need to find a new OS

I know right ? microsoft make us to believe that windows 10 is going to be the last OS ever build by microsoft

but I guess windows 10 fail so badly that now microsoft put an expired date to windows 10 spyware edition

I have many friends who still running windows xp in 2018

who advice me to how hold to windows 7 without the support of microsoft

and stay relativity safe

and that is exactly what I'm going to do

but that is just me

you feel free to fully become a guinea pig for microsoft

and I hope that microsoft doesn't fry your computer with the next +80 new builds

( approximately 8 new windows 10 builds a year)

like microsoft already fry who knows how many windows 10 users devices Worldwide

oh you don't believe that?

then read here

Microsoft hit with lawsuit

so take my advice

stay **** away from windows 10

since microsoft windows 10 team it seems they just experimenting new things

and when they **** things up

they just pretend that nothing bad happen

and put the blame on your computer in order to cover up their own mistakes

PS I hope you're able to read my post

before the a fascist moderator cancel that

because doesn't fit in the fake microevil policy

whatever you decide to do

I wish my best luck to you

and since someone is getting mad when I say God Bless you

then I said it

God Bless You

and God Bless The United States of America

and a early Marry Christmas

Jesus Love you Forever...!!!!!

Shanika 666, May 2, 2017
  3. how is win10 still this bad it's 2018 and it's still not in any shape for release

the worst thing for me is, I actually don't MIND them harvesting my data because I have nothing to hide so since day one of win10 I was on the fast ring no telemetry turned off everything just as it is, then eventually the fast ring stopped working for me,
    now all versions suck, windows 10 started off worse performing worse than 8 on this pc and however many years later it's just worse and worse

if bill was still around this new data farming mighta actually helped out but whoever's in charge at msoft now they clearly don't care and whatever this data stuff is I can say with confidence it's not being used to fix windows 10 that's for sure

the worst thing about this is most of us are probably older and way more experienced with comptuers than probably every single person working on windows 10, they at least admitted the edge team is a brand new team of college kids who have no idea what they're
    doing I saw that with my own eyes so with the rest of win10 being just as bad my guess is everybody working on windows 10 has never worked on anything else before be it windows or a car or anything lol

at this point I use windows 10 to get microsoft points for bing searches and gaming, that's literally it, and using edge is so slow even on my i7 3770 and FRIGGIN TITAN that I just type random searches I can't even use it as intended and after however many
    years of giving them whatever data they want it's only gotten worse

I give the benefit of the doubt like a ****I've defended windows up until 10 including vista, I actually loved 8 it was the best performing windows for me I can't even tell you how serious I am when I say everything on this desktop was INSTANT with 8 and
    10 is just so bad ugh it's just yuck microsoft is now just yuck

interneter, May 2, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

how is windows 10 still this bad?

If you create a new thread for each separate issue, we may be able to help. *Smile

Brink, May 2, 2017
  5. pparks1 Win User
    10 has been great for me. What problems are you having?

pparks1, May 3, 2017
  6. Mystere Win User
    I don't know how it can be "this bad" when you haven't bothered to tell us any examples.

Mystere, May 3, 2017
  7. pparks1 Win User
    Maybe his computer crashed and died before he could post any examples

pparks1, May 3, 2017
  8. eLPuSHeR Win User

He may be refering w10 CU is quite "glitchy". That's for sure. It has got several regressions (chkdsk not triggering at startup, gaming mode is just "vaporware", etc). BUT, other than those minor glitches, it works quite stable for me.

eLPuSHeR, May 3, 2017
  9. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there
    apart from some minor issues this has been the easiest and most trouble free version of Windows yet -- had relatively few issues on a variety of hardware and also used on a load of Virtual machines as well both with Windows itself and Linux hosts.

I also run some quite eseoteric stuff --like I'm sure loads of people aren't downloading things like a SAP ERP development test system etc to run on their PC's !!!

e.g airline test booking DB from SAP ERP database ("minisap" version for running locally on a PC - replicates / models "The big stuff" on a corporate network)

how is windows 10 still this bad? [​IMG]

The main issue I have had is probably with the earlier releases of W10 Networking wasn't 100% reliable --that seems to be resolved now - and have some issues with IE11 on W10 - the SAP ERP application calls some Internet services which unfortunately still need parts of IE11 -- and IE11 sometimes stalls with JAVASCRIPT VOID(0) and no amount of tweaking etc will fix it. - However that's a fault with the SAP ERP system rather than IE11 and I've jigged it so it calls FIREFOX instead !!!! 99.9% fixed but a rare application still uses the old ACTIVE-X controls which really these days they shouldn't do.

You can hardly blame Ms for wanting to make the system safer -- if it takes time for companies to fix their applications then stay on W7 for those and use W10 for the other stuff which DOES work.

If you as Brink says don't post what is wrong then nobody can help you --it's possible it's only 1 or 2 simple things that need to be done to get the system working.

Cheers
    jimbo.

jimbo45, May 3, 2017
  10. reddice Win User
    It depends on your computer. On my older Dell all in one with cruddy integrated graphics W10 ran bad. On my new cyberpowerpc with a ssd drive and a nvidia 1060 from Amazon. I see now how many people like W10. It is so much faster and it is light and day in speed, performance and stability then on the Dell.

On the cyberpower windows boots in about 10 seconds and it ready to use right away. On my Dell it could take up to a minute or even longer then I have to wait a few minutes as the computer would be slow as a turtle for a few minutes before it was bearable to use.

My answer is never buy a computer with integrated graphics and a spinning HD get one with a good graphics card and a ssd even it you just web surf. Don't listen to those who say if you game only get a gaming machine trust me basic web, music and video playback is much faster and more enjoyable on a gaming machine.

reddice, May 3, 2017
  11. Your actual Win10 "experience" will depend on each particular PC.

I have successfully Upgraded three different PCs to Win10, two desktops and a laptop, and the laptop chugs along without any problems at all. Every Feature Update has worked without issues.

The desktops are a different story. Both have had some problems, especially with the AU and CU, but I was able to get both working again. So, overall, Win10 is working OK for me.

However, I would not say Win10 has been the best experience for me, as I run Win8.1 and have found that to be the best.

Mark Phelps, May 3, 2017
  12. reddice Win User
    Windows 7 was the best. It made my old spinning HD and integrated graphics PC's run normal. Anything newer ran bad unless it is newer gaming PC with a SSD. This is why MS should not have forced W10 on older PC's that can't really handle it.

reddice, May 3, 2017
  13. kingston Win User

I agree win 10 totally the best most stable version that's come out of Microsoft.
    not saying I haven't had some issues, perseverance usually solves it *Smile

kingston, May 3, 2017
  14. With the majority here, I've had no problems at all with my Win10 installation. A few issues on an OLD Dell that I upgraded but that was just a driver issue that Dell would not address much less fix. To be fair to dell though, the machine in question was NOT tested for 10 or recommended for the update to 10. It still worked though, except for that touch pad.

As others have said/asked...... just what issues are you referring to? That's why we're here, you know, to help people get their machines humming along nicely. If you jut want to hate on 10 with no examples then..............

indianacarnie, May 3, 2017
  15. reddice Win User
    Yes on new hardware. On old hardware it is terrible. My mother had to get a new computer because with W10 it got slow and unstable, another PC from 2007 got even slower then the ethernet stopped working. I might use it for Linux.

reddice, May 4, 2017
Thema:

1. how is windows 10 still this bad? - Similar Threads - still bad

2. window 7 is good or bad. do i need to upgrade window 7 to the next level or still i stay...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 7 is good or bad. do i need to upgrade window 7 to the next level or still i stay...: window 7 is good or bad. do i need to upgrade window 7 to the next level or still i stay with window 7 . please tell me what should i do? thanksrabinder...
  3. window 7 is good or bad. do i need to upgrade window 7 to the next level or still i stay...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window 7 is good or bad. do i need to upgrade window 7 to the next level or still i stay...: window 7 is good or bad. do i need to upgrade window 7 to the next level or still i stay with window 7 . please tell me what should i do? thanksrabinder...
  4. Update run with external drive still attached. Is this bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update run with external drive still attached. Is this bad?: I updated my computer but had my external drive plugged in. I've heard that this is bad news. My external drive is working fine, but now I cannot "eject" that drive. I'm fearful that the update loaded info onto the external drive that the computer needs to function. Any...
  5. Update run with external drive still attached. Is this bad?

Update run with external drive still attached. Is this bad?: I updated my computer but had my external drive plugged in. I've heard that this is bad news. My external drive is working fine, but now I cannot "eject" that drive. I'm fearful that the update loaded info onto the external drive that the computer needs to function. Any...
  6. How is the Windows search bar still so bad?

in Cortana
    How is the Windows search bar still so bad?: I'm sure there are tons of posts like this, but the Microsoft forms are difficult to search through imagine that. It seems like the search bar next to the start menu will find anything and everything but the most obvious, most desired thing that exactly matches the phrase you...
  7. How is the Windows search bar still so bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is the Windows search bar still so bad?: I'm sure there are tons of posts like this, but the Microsoft forms are difficult to search through imagine that. It seems like the search bar next to the start menu will find anything and everything but the most obvious, most desired thing that exactly matches the phrase you...
  8. How is the Windows search bar still so bad?

9. Is HDR Support Really Still This Bad On Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is HDR Support Really Still This Bad On Windows?: Just got a new Dell XPS 13 2 in 1 with the HDR 4k display, loving the machine so far. But ran into an odd issue, and after testing I think Windows (or maybe Intel GPU drivers) are to blame. I enabled HDR and immediately I started getting weird artifacts, flashes, static...
  10. Why your store is still so bad ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why your store is still so bad ?: This windows Store is by far my worst experience. I have a computer made by Microsoft so I'm supposed to get the best experience available. But instead there are some app I cannot install sometime they doesn't download, or doesn't update or doesn't launch. And they are...