Windows 10: How long will it take?

Discus and support How long will it take? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! So a couple of days ago my HP Laptop wouldn’t load up. I did a reboot and now I’m stuck with the this, it says “Fixing C: Stage 2: 85% 557640 of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Skye.Dixon, May 23, 2020.

  1. How long will it take?


    Hi! So a couple of days ago my HP Laptop wouldn’t load up. I did a reboot and now I’m stuck with the this, it says “Fixing C: Stage 2: 85% 557640 of 652758; Total: 66%; ETA: 13:15:44. Now, I am wondering how many Stages are there? Its been two days already and its almost done with Stage 2.

    :)
     
    Skye.Dixon, May 23, 2020
    #1

  2. 'long running script' error

    Hi Sandi,

    The issue may occur due to setting configuration of your IE11. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

    In the meantime, we suggest to check this thread:
    Message that website is not responding due to a long running script
    . Look for Don Varnau answer. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

    We look forward to your response.
     
    Phillip Pio, May 23, 2020
    #2
  3. Steve C Win User
    Extremely long and incomplete boot

    This may be a long shot. My PC hung at boot yesterday after typing the password - see Can't Login - Further Troubleshooting Steps?

    I ran chkdsk c: /spotfix and all is now fine. Someone has also suggested running chkdsk c: /r.
     
    Steve C, May 23, 2020
    #3
  4. How long will it take?

    Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

    The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).
     
    FordGT90Concept, May 23, 2020
    #4
Thema:

How long will it take?

Loading...
  1. How long will it take? - Similar Threads - long

  2. Flip on short edge or Flip on long edge not printing or working on Windows PC

    in Windows 10 News
    Flip on short edge or Flip on long edge not printing or working on Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you can’t use the Flip on short edge or Flip on long edge options, or they aren’t working or printing in Windows 11, this article will help. You can use these solutions regardless of your printer brand on. Why is Flip on short edge or Flip on long edge not working?...
  3. How long to recovery my account

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long to recovery my account: I asked for account recovery 4 days ago and didnt get a single e-mail since, even any sort of confirmation that IT went throu besides The code I gave all The information posbile besides emails i send sińce there were non and credit card info cuz i paid with paypal...
  4. How long to recovery my account

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long to recovery my account: I asked for account recovery 4 days ago and didnt get a single e-mail since, even any sort of confirmation that IT went throu besides The code I gave all The information posbile besides emails i send sińce there were non and credit card info cuz i paid with paypal...
  5. Folder redirection takes a long time for first login for a machine.

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder redirection takes a long time for first login for a machine.: Workstation Server Windows 10 / Windows 11. Server: 2016 Standard.We have folder redirection setup to redirect users documents folder. Initial login is an extended period of time for a user on the machine for the first time. subsequent times it's okay. New user - ie no files...
  6. Folder redirection takes a long time for first login for a machine.

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder redirection takes a long time for first login for a machine.: Workstation Server Windows 10 / Windows 11. Server: 2016 Standard.We have folder redirection setup to redirect users documents folder. Initial login is an extended period of time for a user on the machine for the first time. subsequent times it's okay. New user - ie no files...
  7. I am not able to sleep black screen my laptop Window 10 for long with the windows + L keys,...

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to sleep black screen my laptop Window 10 for long with the windows + L keys,...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-sleep-black-screen-my-laptop/a04749aa-aba6-4ffb-8740-c92d6b38d1fe
  8. I am not able to sleep black screen my laptop Window 10 for long with the windows + L keys,...

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to sleep black screen my laptop Window 10 for long with the windows + L keys,...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-sleep-black-screen-my-laptop/a04749aa-aba6-4ffb-8740-c92d6b38d1fe
  9. I am not able to sleep black screen my laptop Window 10 for long with the windows + L keys,...

    in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am not able to sleep black screen my laptop Window 10 for long with the windows + L keys,...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-sleep-black-screen-my-laptop/a04749aa-aba6-4ffb-8740-c92d6b38d1fe
  10. I am not able to sleep my laptop Window 10 for long with the windows + L keys, just...

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to sleep my laptop Window 10 for long with the windows + L keys, just...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-sleep-my-laptop-window-10-for/a04749aa-aba6-4ffb-8740-c92d6b38d1fe

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. How to get rid of stop script on Foxnews.com

    ,
  2. how to fix long running script freezes