Windows 10: How Many Email Accounts Do You Have?

Discus and support How Many Email Accounts Do You Have? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I just thought that since we were talking about which email format we use, how about "How many email" accounts do we have? I have 6 local email... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cpupro, Nov 28, 2014.

1. cpupro Win User

How Many Email Accounts Do You Have?

I just thought that since we were talking about which email format we use, how about "How many email" accounts do we have?

I have 6 local email accounts through my ISP. I then have 5 more through Gmail, Outlook, Live and Hotmail. If I include my work that is another 2.

So, for myself, I have 13 active email accounts that I really do use. Now of those 13, well 5 are actually created to keep "cloud" space to store free files, music and pictures.*Cool

:)

cpupro, Nov 28, 2014

2. Hotmail account contacts not synced to Microsoft account

On your old phone: Go to Settings > email + accounts > how many accounts are set up there?

Look under each account name and write down the email address that is directly under each heading.

How many live.com email addresses do you see?

How many outlook.com email addresses do you see?

How many Hotmail.com email addresses do you see?

Do you see any accounts there that have a Hotmail heading? What is the related email address?

Do the same review on your new phone.

Are any email address/accounts set up on the old phone that are not set up on the new phone?

Julie fka profjulie, Nov 28, 2014
  3. How do you switch between multiple email accounts on a Windows phone?

No, when you link email accounts none of thd emails in any folders are merged.

Julie fka profjulie, Nov 28, 2014
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Holy smoke - 13 accounts would make my head spin. I have 1 AOL account since the dawn of time and that has always served me well. As a backup I have a Gmail account that I really hardly use.

My wife who gets more than 200 mails each day has only AOL and never complained. The other day we had no internet for 3 days and her mail backup was 637 mails. I could not deal with that. When I get 10 mails per day, I am already nervous.

5. labeeman Win User
    I have 3 email accounts one with my ISP and two with my domain can have as many as 1000.

labeeman, Nov 28, 2014
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Two: One Gmail and one Hotmail.

BunnyJ, Nov 28, 2014
  7. davehc Win User
    One with my ISP provider. One with Outlook.com

davehc, Nov 28, 2014
  8. Edwin New Member

Five; Personal, Social, Work, my Committee and one for junk I may or may not be interested in!

Edwin, Nov 28, 2014
  9. Tony K Win User
    I have 1 MS/Live email account that all my devices sign into that includes an alias for junk that I can delete at any time if it gets out of hand and create a new alias. Works for me. *Smile

Tony K, Nov 29, 2014
  10. tomppa Win User
    I have 5 ,but using 1 for 99% of mails

tomppa, Nov 29, 2014
  11. hondacrv Win User
    1 ISP
    2 Gmail ( One of which is spamed out and i dont rember the password too)

hondacrv, Dec 8, 2014
  12. Hey Dude,

I've 4 email accounts, I use them like this:-

• Outlook - For personal and professional purposes
    • Gmail - For rough use
    • Own Domain - For Business purposes
    • Own Domain - For Business purposes

According to my experience, I feel much comfortable with Outlook than the other email providers.

Fahadking07, Dec 12, 2014
  13. CountMike New Member

5 live ones + ones I forgot about, some that expired from 1990's ( I was on internet since first public internet days). Used e-mail for business even before internet days.

CountMike, Dec 13, 2014
  14. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

However many I have it's ONE TOO MANY.

Email is getting just a pain these days -- the amount of SPAM is just unbelievable and I read somewhere that some people are spending as much as THREE HOURS A DAY on organising e-mails --on a normal 7.5 hr work day that's almost HALF of it on email !!!!!!.

It's almost impossible to avoid spam as well -- say you do ONE stock exchange trade --you'll get pestered with all sorts of "Get rich quick" share tips or invites to webinars etc. Same with anything else you do on the internet.

It's worth having ONE email account for all this rubbish that you never need to open -- if stuff is REALLY important you'll be contacted in other ways. Have another very private email account and NEVER use its address for online purchases etc.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 16, 2014
  15. I have ?,
    1 office outlook with a business domain name
    2 Gmail of which 1 is pop3 to mobile from domain server the other is a throw down account
    1 outlook.com throw down account
    1 Hotmail.com pretty much a long time account but not really used for anything important :/

I guess 7 isp which is never used pretty much a dead account
    1 Apple iTunes garbage account

ThrashZone, Dec 16, 2014
Thema:

1. How Many Email Accounts Do You Have? - Similar Threads - Many Email Accounts

2. how many times do you have buy mirosoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how many times do you have buy mirosoft 365: this a nightmare. i got a computer from VR and they bought me MS 365 ad set up an account with outlook, i pay google for extra data cloud and ruuning out and have documents that won't download, i can't seem to find any help with out paying out more money to fix this mess.. I...
  3. how many times do you have buy mirosoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how many times do you have buy mirosoft 365: this a nightmare. i got a computer from VR and they bought me MS 365 ad set up an account with outlook, i pay google for extra data cloud and ruuning out and have documents that won't download, i can't seem to find any help with out paying out more money to fix this mess.. I...
  4. How do you delete an old email address that you dont have access anymore?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you delete an old email address that you dont have access anymore?: I recently graduated from university and have no further use for my old university email address. I intentionally let the email password lapse and can no longer sign into the account in question. I've been getting quite a bit of notifications on my computer asking me to fix...
  5. How many bookmarks do you have?

in Browsers and Email
    How many bookmarks do you have?: I have about 20 bookmarks, how many bookmarks do you guys think is too many to have? 182231
  6. How many KMS keys do you need?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How many KMS keys do you need?: I cannot find the definitive answer to this question anywhere, so I'm going to break down and ask: How many KMS keys do you need. For example, if I want to activate Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2012R2, 2016, 2019, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10, how many KMS keys do I...
  7. How do you change your Microsoft account email address.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you change your Microsoft account email address.: I want to switch from my Yahoo Mail account to my Gmail, but it seems as if there are a lot of hurdles in doing so. submitted by /u/j_abitante [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgej8u/how_do_you_change_your_microsoft_account_email/
  8. How do you remove an old email account from mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you remove an old email account from mail?: It is an old account I no longer have access to and is empty. I have removed it from my profile in settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-an-old-email-account-from-mail/22b79b35-df1c-4595-832a-505f9f2634f8
  9. How do you add another Microsoft email account ?(even any other email

in Browsers and Email
    How do you add another Microsoft email account ?(even any other email: Well, just downloaded the Windows 10 today and want to add another email account. This one is a microsoft one(my husband's)-we just want to check the mail on it not sign in with it. So, how do you add another email account without having to sign on to it? I tried to put in my...
  10. how many accounts are there?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how many accounts are there?: As I go through this I am both asking questions and making statements. I'm hoping to get answers to questions and corrections or amplifications to statements if needed.<br><br>So there is a basic 'umbrella' microsoft account where the user name is an email.<br> this 'account'...