Windows 10: How Many Firewalls etc. Do We have in Win10?

Discus and support How Many Firewalls etc. Do We have in Win10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have my win10 firewall enabled. I get hassles, can't see my IP cameras, want to check it's not the firewall, I disable it. Is that it? Or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by abrogard, Oct 3, 2017.

1. abrogard Win User

How Many Firewalls etc. Do We have in Win10?

I have my win10 firewall enabled.

I get hassles, can't see my IP cameras, want to check it's not the firewall, I disable it.

Is that it?

Or may there be other firewalls or similar that I need to look at?

For instance I run Avira. Today I can find nothing about firewalls in it, yesterday I distinctly remember switching of a firewall in an Avira page.

And I run IIS - I can't see that's got anything to do with it but could it?

And the router - all it has is port forwarding, nothing else?

All sounds like a bunch of stupid questions and okay, maybe they are, but I'm just trying to nail it down - what firewall type things might we have to look at when checking there's an open path to our machine?

oh, yes, ccleaner is in there too...

:)

abrogard, Oct 3, 2017
  2. migget Win User

Installing Pc Suite causes Laptop to crash during installation

What laptop do you have?

Does computer crash every time in same place during installation? If yes, what place (how many persents etc.)?

Do you use anti-virus or firewall SW? If yes, which one?

migget, Oct 3, 2017
  3. Why do we have to pay for so many apps?

I am not about people working for free. What I am talking about is why are apps free to other markets and wp7 has to pay for the same app. I know it doesn't take as much work to tweek an app compared to creating. Alot of apps are created for hobby and
    to make a name for the developer. Treat wp7 users like the rest of the smart phone users instead of the "sucker" users.

I too am willing to pay for a well done app. It sometimes feels like wp is a step child to other smart phones we have to wait longer for our updates and pay for what everyone else gets free, or don't even get the same app but a cheap knock off.

WP is a great platform and whish more was done to devewlope its potential. As a user for a year now I love it, but it does fall short of what it could & should be. Those thoughts are for a different thread. Developers just trreat us the same with app
    developement as the others.

Of coarse I have the choice not to purchase. No one makes me buy apps.

By the way I have over the years worked for free from time to time or gone the exra mile if needed. I did it for the greater good, not just my own interests.

grillngreek, Oct 3, 2017
Thema:

How Many Firewalls etc. Do We have in Win10?

1. How Many Firewalls etc. Do We have in Win10? - Similar Threads - Many Firewalls etc

2. Do we have windows 12?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do we have windows 12?: Hi,I have some problem with windows 11, I want to Do we have windows 12 in close future? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-we-have-windows-12/f3b2bbaf-c336-47e1-a8b2-4aeb0a75af8c
  3. How do digital licenses work/how many do I have?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do digital licenses work/how many do I have?: I have an personal Microsoft 365 subscription. I have 3 devices licensed for Windows - 2 for Windows 11 which are in a Parallels VM, 1 for Windows 10 on a Dell laptop purchased with Windows an older laptop.I just created a VM in Parallels, and after logging into my Microsoft...
  4. How do digital licenses work/how many do I have?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do digital licenses work/how many do I have?: I have an personal Microsoft 365 subscription. I have 3 devices licensed for Windows - 2 for Windows 11 which are in a Parallels VM, 1 for Windows 10 on a Dell laptop purchased with Windows an older laptop.I just created a VM in Parallels, and after logging into my Microsoft...
  5. How many bookmarks do you have?

in Browsers and Email
    How many bookmarks do you have?: I have about 20 bookmarks, how many bookmarks do you guys think is too many to have? 182231
  6. How many times do I have to do a clean install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How many times do I have to do a clean install?: Windows speech recognition never worked from the beginning. Did a lot of tweaks to try to get it to work. Still it gives the same error "The language must be the same as the UI language". Standard Default US English. I could rant a lot better if I had speech recognition....
  7. Do we need so many passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do we need so many passwords: I know this subject has been raised before. John Struve did so in 2017 and never got an answer as far as I can see. I have over seventy logins. One recommendation is that one should memorise, not write down, passwords. Good luck with that, especially since another...
  8. WINDOWS FIREWALL etc PROBLEMS

WINDOWS FIREWALL etc PROBLEMS: hi, since this summer when I started using Windows 10, I realized some Recurring problems that I could be solve only with a back up. One of these is that the Windows firewall gets blocked and will not start more. giving me error as 0x800706d9 At first I thought it was...
  9. Unsure if we have a virus or not, shutdown failures etc

Unsure if we have a virus or not, shutdown failures etc: So yesterday something popped up on my fiance's computer which said that universal driver updater was unable to run. Then Avira popped up and said it had moved it to quarantine. He ran a whole scan, the program was not in the program list, nothing else seemed out of place....
  10. How Many Email Accounts Do You Have?

in Browsers and Email
    How Many Email Accounts Do You Have?: I just thought that since we were talking about which email format we use, how about "How many email" accounts do we have? I have 6 local email accounts through my ISP. I then have 5 more through Gmail, Outlook, Live and Hotmail. If I include my work that is another 2....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows will have how many firewalls