Windows 10: How many windows 10 updates

Discus and support How many windows 10 updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how many windows 10 updates should I have I updated from win.7 home premium to win.10 as soon as it became available I have 6 windows updates since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jerrypc1, Dec 1, 2015.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

How many windows 10 updates

how many windows 10 updates should I have I updated from win.7 home premium to win.10 as soon as it became available I have 6 windows updates since I updated both my 64 bit and my 32 bit pc's are running fine I just thought I should have more updates.So how many do you guys have.Thanks

:)

jerrypc1, Dec 1, 2015
  2. CJD_505 Win User

How many updates for windows 10

on average how many updates per day or per week is there for windows 10?

CJD_505, Dec 1, 2015
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 1, 2015
  4. davidhk Win User

As of today, Dec 1st, I have 5 Windows updates installed in my Win 10 Home 10.0.1586.14

Windows updates are to be installed automatically. Let the system do its job.

How many windows 10 updates [​IMG]

P.S. If you are using Windows Defender, its definition updates are no longer listed at View your update history. They go directly to Windows defender.

davidhk, Dec 1, 2015
  5. jerrypc1 Win User
    Thanks Davidhk,I have My updates set on auto Thanks for the response I just wanted to know if anyone had more so I would know if the update was working right so now I am satisfied .As for as Antivirus I use Avira .Would not use windows defender.

jerrypc1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How many windows 10 updates - Similar Threads - many updates

2. After updating many drivers I had to restore my laptop f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating many drivers I had to restore my laptop f: I had to restore from prev save after errors after updating many drivers on my laptop. While restoring my laptop died. After plugging charger and restarting, my screen is black and regardless of key combos, restore, restart, etc. it remains black. In other words, at no point...
  3. After updating many drivers I had to restore my laptop f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating many drivers I had to restore my laptop f: I had to restore from prev save after errors after updating many drivers on my laptop. While restoring my laptop died. After plugging charger and restarting, my screen is black and regardless of key combos, restore, restart, etc. it remains black. In other words, at no point...
  4. My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...: My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many times but it's not changed and stuck help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-7-of-update-and-not/631f574a-c24e-41d5-8944-4647123c141a
  5. My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...

My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...: My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many times but it's not changed and stuck help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-7-of-update-and-not/631f574a-c24e-41d5-8944-4647123c141a
  6. My computer is stuck on 7% of update and not started and I shut down my computer for many...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Too many failed Windows update slowing down my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too many failed Windows update slowing down my computer: Since last year, I have been experiencing too many failed Windows Service updates. It is slowing down my computer and I can not stop it. Even my Avast anti virus has stopped working.Please help me solve this. Thank you...
  8. Too many failed Windows update slowing down my computer

Too many failed Windows update slowing down my computer: Since last year, I have been experiencing too many failed Windows Service updates. It is slowing down my computer and I can not stop it. Even my Avast anti virus has stopped working.Please help me solve this. Thank you...
  9. Too many failed Windows update slowing down my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. PC keeps checking for updates for many days. Tried resolving it from the answers to similar...

PC keeps checking for updates for many days. Tried resolving it from the answers to similar...: As seen in the screenshot windows keeps checking for updates forever. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-checking-for-updates-for-many-days-tried/26adf7a7-a6c1-4afc-9792-9ab50b9cffa2