Windows 10: How many windows 10 updates

Discus and support How many windows 10 updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how many windows 10 updates should I have I updated from win.7 home premium to win.10 as soon as it became available I have 6 windows updates since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jerrypc1, Dec 1, 2015.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

How many windows 10 updates

how many windows 10 updates should I have I updated from win.7 home premium to win.10 as soon as it became available I have 6 windows updates since I updated both my 64 bit and my 32 bit pc's are running fine I just thought I should have more updates.So how many do you guys have.Thanks

:)

jerrypc1, Dec 1, 2015
  2. CJD_505 Win User

How many updates for windows 10

on average how many updates per day or per week is there for windows 10?

CJD_505, Dec 1, 2015
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 1, 2015
  4. davidhk Win User

As of today, Dec 1st, I have 5 Windows updates installed in my Win 10 Home 10.0.1586.14

Windows updates are to be installed automatically. Let the system do its job.

How many windows 10 updates [​IMG]

P.S. If you are using Windows Defender, its definition updates are no longer listed at View your update history. They go directly to Windows defender.

davidhk, Dec 1, 2015
  5. jerrypc1 Win User
    Thanks Davidhk,I have My updates set on auto Thanks for the response I just wanted to know if anyone had more so I would know if the update was working right so now I am satisfied .As for as Antivirus I use Avira .Would not use windows defender.

jerrypc1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How many windows 10 updates - Similar Threads - many updates

2. Cant update windowsTried many things

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant update windowsTried many things: I can't update windows. It shows the "Something went wrong, try to reopen settings later" message. I tried running some commands in the command prompt, tried starting the windows update service which showed an error code 1058 I believe , and now the service has dissappeared,...
  3. Many not all Windows updates including 21H1 fail to install

Many not all Windows updates including 21H1 fail to install: Hi,Since mid/late March 2021 many of the Win10 updates have failed to install. Almost all with the"Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x8007000d"message.Some updates show in the update history as...
  4. Windows 10 needs to update every day no matter how many times I reboot, but "undoes changes...

Windows 10 needs to update every day no matter how many times I reboot, but "undoes changes...: I own a Dell XPS 13 9300 laptop. Recently, I've gotten stuck in some kind of loop where every time I check for updates, it claims "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" without ever telling me exactly what needs to be updated. So I reboot to update it,...
  5. Why can't I get Windows Update controls on Windows 10 like WSUS has for many years?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can't I get Windows Update controls on Windows 10 like WSUS has for many years?: [ATTACH] I know the security requirements and patching is important. I know running a few domains at once and patching workstations and servers are such a PITA. But there are tools that eases the process. At home, why can't I have a similar level of control on my...
  6. How many updates should I see in Windows updates history?

How many updates should I see in Windows updates history?: My laptop was purchased in 2012 and yet Windows updates history only contains the last 16 updates. Is this Microsoft assuming the user doesn't want to be bothered with too much data or is there another explanation?...
  7. update long running and many failed to update

update long running and many failed to update: I have run the update several times it typically has a shorter list but seems never to get to the end of downloads. Also many of the updates show fialed to update in the history....
  8. No matter how many times i cleanup i cant get rid of this windows update memeory. i tried...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No matter how many times i cleanup i cant get rid of this windows update memeory. i tried...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/3dguy2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/luadyf/no_matter_how_many_times_i_cleanup_i_cant_get_rid/
  9. Does update KB4601319 cause many problems?

Does update KB4601319 cause many problems?: My laptop becomes unstable after installing this update. Anyone knows how to uninstall it? It won't go away after many attempts at uninstallation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-update-kb4601319-cause-many-problems/1319a72a-1656-4be2-9a04-8ba8db0cb989
  10. Problem in many windows features after an update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in many windows features after an update: About 2 weeks ago I updated my windows 10 but it seems that some problem occurred during that update. After that update many windows features were not working, I am listing all the problems I have encountered so far 1. When I click on network icon in the taskbar which is...