Windows 10: How much memory does Windows 10 need?

Discus and support How much memory does Windows 10 need? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought this netbook with win10 fitted and it is crap, everything takes forever to load especially Facebook. I've been told 2gb is not enough to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by whobiggs, Aug 28, 2018.

1. whobiggs Win User

How much memory does Windows 10 need?

I bought this netbook with win10 fitted and it is crap, everything takes forever to load especially Facebook. I've been told 2gb is not enough to run efficiently is this true? It is not upgradable so before I throw it out of the window (ah now I see why they chose that for a name How much memory does Windows 10 need? :) ) is there anything I can do apart from buy a laptop with more RAM? I've tried uninstalling as much as possible and all the other recommendations but nothing has helped so far. It works fine offline but that is of little use at work.

:)

whobiggs, Aug 28, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

1. How much memory does Windows 10 need? - Similar Threads - much memory does

2. How much does Windows 10 actually cost?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How much does Windows 10 actually cost?: I'm a Linux user who needs to migrate to Windows for several reasons. I'm confused because the official Microsoft website offers a certain (quite expensive) price to obtain Windows 10, while other non-official websites offer access keys for much, much less. Do these actually...
  3. Windows 10 1903 uses much memory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1903 uses much memory: Hi, I'm nubm3rcy and I'm a Windows 10 user. Since I've got this new Windows 10 laptop, I have never seen any virus or malware on my computer. But, every single day, I turn on my laptop and open task manager and I always find this [ATTACH] Yeah, I mean Windows 10 always...
  4. How much does Windows 10 cost?

in Windows 10 News
    How much does Windows 10 cost?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Are you planning to buy Windows 10? We have prepared this guide to help you figure out how much does Windows 10 cost? What is Windows 10 Pro Upgrade price? And if you are looking to buy for business for [...] This post How much does Windows 10 cost? is from...
  5. How much space does Windows 10 take

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How much space does Windows 10 take: If you have a desktop & laptop and you want to know what is the exact size of windows 10 I mean How much space does windows 10 take. Before we are going to tell the size of windows 10 I will explain everything about windows 10. So let’s start Reading What is Windows 10?...
  6. How much space does Windows 10 take

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How much space does Windows 10 take: If you have a desktop & laptop and you want to know what is the exact size of windows 10 I mean How much space does windows 10 take. Before we are going to tell the size of windows 10 I will explain everything about windows 10. So let’s start Reading What is Windows 10?...
  7. How much memory does Windows 10 need?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How much memory does Windows 10 need?: I just started using Windows 10 and find it's super slow. I have a newly assembled computer but only four gigs of memory. I'm getting the impression I should upgrade to eight. Does Windows 10 just need eight gigs memory as a minimum?...
  8. Memory How Much?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory How Much?: What is the common amount needed with today's systems? What is the point where your wasting money? I'm talking about Windows10 64 bit. See a lot of systems here are 16 Gig, but a few are 32 Gig. 39183
  9. How much disc space needed Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How much disc space needed Windows 10?: C drive is 500gig SSD. I have not configured the restore point. Suggestions? Thank You [img] [img] 48263
  10. How much RAM does your PC really need?

in Windows 10 News
    How much RAM does your PC really need?: Is there a case for more than 8GB of RAM? Sure there is, but the bang for the buck trails off. Here is a definitive guide to how much RAM your PCs needs. Note that how much RAM, along with the type and speed, that your system supports will depend on your motherboard....