Windows 10: How not to stick to the past?

Discus and support How not to stick to the past? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hereafter I don't want to install or continue development in any of the .Net Framework Based tools.Only .Net Core that's also from the latest one.How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PrabhakaranKaruppaih, Apr 22, 2024.

1. How not to stick to the past?

Hereafter I don't want to install or continue development in any of the .Net Framework Based tools.Only .Net Core that's also from the latest one.How to tell Visual Studio Installer to install .Net Core based tools only and not any single Framework Based Tools.

:)

PrabhakaranKaruppaih, Apr 22, 2024
  2. JATownes Win User

Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Apr 22, 2024
  3. Help with heat sink thermal paste for h100i 1800x

Use the paste you brought. Also I would have suggest artic x4 unless yours is better but yes use yours.

Actually check the temp with the factory standard factory paste first and list the temps

SanityGaming, Apr 22, 2024
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

How not to stick to the past?

USB stick previously used as a boot stick for Killdisk not recognized

Try method 2 under Windows 7 8 10 here:
    Free to Remove Readonly Attribute in Windows

Method 2: Clear readonly status with Diskpart

In Windows 10, 8, 7 OS, you are also able to run Diskpart in Command Prompt to clear read-only attribute on any partition on your computer. You can follow the tutorial below:

Step 1. Open Command Line and type Diskpart
    Step 2. Type list disk
    Step 3. Type select disk (disk number)
    Step 4. Type attributes disk clear readonly

How not to stick to the past? 1554167845t-usb-stick-previously-used-boot-stick-killdisk-not-recognized-diskpart-clear-readonly.png

Then try Clean

NavyLCDR, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

How not to stick to the past?

1. How not to stick to the past? - Similar Threads - stick past

2. Can a USB Stick had trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a USB Stick had trojan: Can a Flash Stick from an untrustworthy person transfer a trojan to my laptop if I insert it in a USB port?I am very worryI tried to scan it with Kaspersky Internet SecurityIf he is an advanced person.Can this USB stick insert malware inside my hardware?Very concernedDo I...
  3. Can a USB Stick had trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a USB Stick had trojan: Can a Flash Stick from an untrustworthy person transfer a trojan to my laptop if I insert it in a USB port?I am very worryI tried to scan it with Kaspersky Internet SecurityIf he is an advanced person.Can this USB stick insert malware inside my hardware?Very concernedDo I...
  4. how to fix shift lock sticking down when its not being pressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix shift lock sticking down when its not being pressed: go onto onscreen keyboard and press shift then you should she both shifts make a colour click on both of them until the numbers reappear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-shift-lock-sticking-down-when-its-not/ace71a48-50dd-4300-a55c-0655eb3e5f56
  5. how to fix shift lock sticking down when its not being pressed

how to fix shift lock sticking down when its not being pressed: go onto onscreen keyboard and press shift then you should she both shifts make a colour click on both of them until the numbers reappear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-shift-lock-sticking-down-when-its-not/ace71a48-50dd-4300-a55c-0655eb3e5f56
  6. How not to stick to the past?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How not to stick to the past?: Hereafter I don't want to install or continue development in any of the .Net Framework Based tools.Only .Net Core that's also from the latest one.How to tell Visual Studio Installer to install .Net Core based tools only and not any single Framework Based Tools....
  7. copy and paste fails to start for large data transfer FROM memory stick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copy and paste fails to start for large data transfer FROM memory stick: I have a large collection of music files in folders that I tried to copy from my USB drive kingston 32G FAT32 to an external SSD using a client's computer.Copy and paste worked fine for individual foldersHowever when I tried to copy and paste all or a significant subset - say...
  8. How can I get Past the Bios screen with a USB stick containing Windows 10 for a new SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I get Past the Bios screen with a USB stick containing Windows 10 for a new SSD?: I bought a prebuilt tower not too long ago and thought that it would be good to upgrade the ssd to a brand new one. I have followed the steps for the Windows 10 installation media for my usb and plugged in my new ssd. However, when I try to boot up my usb containing Win 10,...
  9. How can I get Past the Bios screen with a USB stick containing Windows 10 for a new SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get Past the Bios screen with a USB stick containing Windows 10 for a new SSD?: I bought a prebuilt tower not too long ago and thought that it would be good to upgrade the ssd to a brand new one. I have followed the steps for the Windows 10 installation media for my usb and plugged in my new ssd. However, when I try to boot up my usb containing Win 10,...
  10. How can I get Past the Bios screen with a USB stick containing Windows 10 for a new SSD?