Windows 10: how problem solve when show operation is not supported for read-only collection to android...

Discus and support how problem solve when show operation is not supported for read-only collection to android... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Sir,I updaated my android studio to hedghog version but show result operation is not supported for read-only collection to android studio hedgehog... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 3405, Dec 5, 2023.

1. 3405 Win User

how problem solve when show operation is not supported for read-only collection to android...

Dear Sir,I updaated my android studio to hedghog version but show result operation is not supported for read-only collection to android studio hedgehog version.Please see

:)

3405, Dec 5, 2023
  2. gplea Win User

Sharing My Music Collection on My Android

I honestly looked for an Android sub-forum here, but couldn't find any, so I apologize in advance.

So, is there an Android music app that I can install to share my music collection that I have stored on OneDrive with selected friends on my gmail contact list?

gplea, Dec 5, 2023
  3. collect files in the reading list

Could you tell me if I can collect the items in the reading list in the same manner as we collect them in the Favorites. I mean, we create a folder and put in our preferred files.

Anna Ross1, Dec 5, 2023
  4. annie Win User

how problem solve when show operation is not supported for read-only collection to android...

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

1. how problem solve when show operation is not supported for read-only collection to android... - Similar Threads - problem solve show

2. how problem solve when show operation is not supported for read-only collection to android...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how problem solve when show operation is not supported for read-only collection to android...: Dear Sir,I updaated my android studio to hedghog version but show result operation is not supported for read-only collection to android studio hedgehog version.Please see...
  3. Why can one solve the "Read only" problem on a whole HDD by installing Malwarebytes?

Why can one solve the "Read only" problem on a whole HDD by installing Malwarebytes?: Two of the 3 drives of my Windows 11 PC not the C: or system drive but even a external HDD, had become "read-only", with Windows telling me I didn't have the relevant rights. But I had all the rights as administrator and still have. It was exhausting to try to solve this and...
  4. NVME.M2 Disk with an operating ans userfiles on it showing Current Read-only State : Yes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NVME.M2 Disk with an operating ans userfiles on it showing Current Read-only State : Yes...: Hi,I was using NVME disk which was 256GB. I run windows update and Intel drivers update. System has frozen for couple hours around 2-3 hours I waited to system recover it self but it didnt work. So I pressed ON/OFF button once and waitedn another 15 mins for system to...
  5. NVME.M2 Disk with an operating ans userfiles on it showing Current Read-only State : Yes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVME.M2 Disk with an operating ans userfiles on it showing Current Read-only State : Yes...: Hi,I was using NVME disk which was 256GB. I run windows update and Intel drivers update. System has frozen for couple hours around 2-3 hours I waited to system recover it self but it didnt work. So I pressed ON/OFF button once and waitedn another 15 mins for system to...
  6. NVME.M2 Disk with an operating ans userfiles on it showing Current Read-only State : Yes...

7. Read-only Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Read-only Problem: Hi! Can someone help me regarding an issue that i'm having just now for how many years i've used a PC/Laptop? My files keep reverting back to "Read-only" everytime I uncheck the boxes. Yes, I'm signed in as an administrator. I've never encountered this on my PC, but my...
  8. Read only problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Read only problem: I just bought a new 1 terabyte external hard drive and for some reason when I try to make a new folder it say it's read only, and then when I right click on the drive (Which is my D drive) it says that it's read only. I really need help with this, is there any way I can get...
  9. Read only problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Read only problem: I just bought a new 1 terabyte external hard drive and for some reason when I try to make a new folder it say it's read only, and then when I right click on the drive (Which is my D drive) it says that it's read only. I really need help with this, is there any way I can get...
  10. Folders show as Read only in Windows 10. How to change?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Folders show as Read only in Windows 10. How to change?: I recently cannot open, edit and save a file as the folders are all marked as Read only. I cannot change them within Windows explorer, although it goes through the motions of resetting. It is as if I have lost control as an administrator. Please help me unmark the folders...