Windows 10: How to access Bluetooth devices control

Discus and support How to access Bluetooth devices control in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] I had this open yesterday and despite several hours of looking I cannot get it back. Anyone got any ideas? 49705 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by scott1029, May 8, 2016.

1. scott1029 Win User

How to access Bluetooth devices control

How to access Bluetooth devices control [​IMG]

I had this open yesterday and despite several hours of looking I cannot get it back. Anyone got any ideas?

:)

scott1029, May 8, 2016

2. Bluetooth Open Media error

Hello,

I have lookeed into the questions/answers on this topic, and came to the conclusion my pb is that in control panel from my computer, I can not find "bluetooth device" menu. Still I have bluetooth on my laptop, even activated with the wireless assistant. What
    can I do? How to access this menu "bluetooth device" in control panel?

alain38---01, May 8, 2016
  3. Authenticate bluetooth security tag windows 10

The message 'Authenticate bluetooth security tag' shows on the log-in screen. Clicking on that message goes nowhere. The Log-in is OK but, all of a sudden Bluethooth has stopped working. There are no devices now showing in Control Panel/Bluetooth Devices
    and can not access Bluetooth settings.

1) Thanks in advance for suggestion/s on how to resolve this issue and (2) What is likely to have caused it in the first place?

Nigel

NigelALBRIGHT, May 8, 2016
Thema:

How to access Bluetooth devices control

1. How to access Bluetooth devices control - Similar Threads - access Bluetooth devices

2. Can't control audio from bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't control audio from bluetooth device: My bluetooth earphones Oppo Enco Air 2 Pro are connected to my laptop, and I can hear the audio, but I can't change the volume neither from the earbuds nor the windows slider. I can't play/pause the audio also. Help is appreciated....
  3. Can't control audio from bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't control audio from bluetooth device: My bluetooth earphones Oppo Enco Air 2 Pro are connected to my laptop, and I can hear the audio, but I can't change the volume neither from the earbuds nor the windows slider. I can't play/pause the audio also. Help is appreciated....
  4. How to control which bluetooth audio device auto-connects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to control which bluetooth audio device auto-connects: Hi,I have multiple bluetooth devices connected to my computer, including input devices like keyboard and mouse but also speakers, and my phone. My phone connects over bluetooth to Phone Link and I use it to get messages on my PC. The problem I am seeing is that when my...
  5. How to control which bluetooth audio device auto-connects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to control which bluetooth audio device auto-connects: Hi,I have multiple bluetooth devices connected to my computer, including input devices like keyboard and mouse but also speakers, and my phone. My phone connects over bluetooth to Phone Link and I use it to get messages on my PC. The problem I am seeing is that when my...
  6. \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 and Controlled Folder Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 and Controlled Folder Access: So i've turned on Controlled Folder Access and i've seen weird stuff popping up.smartctl.exe, StorPSCTL.exe, ACCStd.exe, SetAPM.exe are all wanting to do something with "\Device\Harddisk0\DR0"I've done full scans and windows defender offline scans but it catches nothing.Is...
  7. \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 and Controlled Folder Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 and Controlled Folder Access: So i've turned on Controlled Folder Access and i've seen weird stuff popping up.smartctl.exe, StorPSCTL.exe, ACCStd.exe, SetAPM.exe are all wanting to do something with "\Device\Harddisk0\DR0"I've done full scans and windows defender offline scans but it catches nothing.Is...
  8. Ps4 controller, Bluetooth HID device error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ps4 controller, Bluetooth HID device error: I am having issues with a ps4 controller. I have an error code 10 for the bluetooth hid device and says that it cannot start. Anyone know any solutions? Thank you!...
  9. Cannot control Bluetooth devices through windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot control Bluetooth devices through windows: I have bluetooth headset I cannot control its volume through windows except when I am on 0 and I can only control it through buttons on my headsets I have all drivers updated and I am frustrated of doing this It will also damage my ears Pls help...
  10. Repairing to a Bluetooth Device/DualShock4 Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repairing to a Bluetooth Device/DualShock4 Controller: Hello there community I am coming with a somewhat weird problem. I have a PS4 controller that I connect back and forward with my laptop and my PS4 and I was wandering if anyone knows if there is any repair option in the Bluetooth settings, I searched through all the settings...