Windows 10: How to access files made in WSL home\user folder from windows?

Discus and support How to access files made in WSL home\user folder from windows? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to access files made in WSL home\user folder from windows? 59349 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lvgandhi, Aug 7, 2016.

1. lvgandhi Win User

How to access files made in WSL home\user folder from windows?

:)

lvgandhi, Aug 7, 2016
Thema:

1. How to access files made in WSL home\user folder from windows? - Similar Threads - access files made

2. how to access gcc on windows in wsl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to access gcc on windows in wsl: I installed gcc, gdb, g++ through msys2 on windows and recently I installed wsl with openSUSE. please tell me how to access msys gcc on opensuse or do i have install a separate gcc on openSUSE wsl. Is it ok to do so or will cause any problem or will cause the system to crash...
  3. how to access gcc on windows in wsl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to access gcc on windows in wsl: I installed gcc, gdb, g++ through msys2 on windows and recently I installed wsl with openSUSE. please tell me how to access msys gcc on opensuse or do i have install a separate gcc on openSUSE wsl. Is it ok to do so or will cause any problem or will cause the system to crash...
  4. What is HomeUsers?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is HomeUsers?: I was checking security permissions for a folder on my windows 10 laptop the other day and I found a couple of options:SYSTEMmy user New-PC\NewHomeUsers New-PC\HomeUsersAdministrators New-PC\AdministratorsMy question is, am I the only one on my laptop, is there someone...
  5. What is HomeUsers?

What is HomeUsers?: I was checking security permissions for a folder on my windows 10 laptop the other day and I found a couple of options:SYSTEMmy user New-PC\NewHomeUsers New-PC\HomeUsersAdministrators New-PC\AdministratorsMy question is, am I the only one on my laptop, is there someone...
  6. WSL Controlled Folder Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL Controlled Folder Access: I was playing around with the new Windows Security features and came across the Controlled folder access setting under Ransomware protection. Can this also be enabled for directories in WSL?If so, how would I go about configuring this?...
  7. WSL Controlled Folder Access

WSL Controlled Folder Access: I was playing around with the new Windows Security features and came across the Controlled folder access setting under Ransomware protection. Can this also be enabled for directories in WSL?If so, how would I go about configuring this?...
  8. WSL made window froze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WSL made window froze: Hei, um i had a problem which happen to be from wsl after i install wsl windows randomly froze and doesn't response to mouse and keyboard so, i just force shutdown it which fix the froze problem. than it happen again, the window froze and then i tried to uninstall wsl and...
  9. Removing HomeUsers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing HomeUsers: Hello, I run netplwiz. Under the user names list, I have my account designation listed twice. Once as admin and once as homeuser. Under the properties tab for the one listed as homeuser, it is marked as "other" homeuser. I am the only user/admin and I do not use any groups...
  10. Access Denied while deleting WSL files from the Packages folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access Denied while deleting WSL files from the Packages folder: I installed and the uninstalled Ubutnu 18.04 for WSL from the Microsoft store. The uninstall did not remove all the files from my system and they are still there in AppData\Local\Packages\CanonicalGroupLimited.Ubuntu18.04onWindows_79rhkp1fndgsc I cannot delete the files...