Windows 10: How to access files made in WSL home\user folder from windows?

Discus and support How to access files made in WSL home\user folder from windows? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to access files made in WSL home\user folder from windows? 59349 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lvgandhi, Aug 7, 2016.

1. lvgandhi Win User

How to access files made in WSL home\user folder from windows?

:)

lvgandhi, Aug 7, 2016
Thema:

1. How to access files made in WSL home\user folder from windows? - Similar Threads - access files made

2. Folder and file access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder and file access: For some reason I am unable to access folders or files on my PC - I am administrator etc. but I keep getting messages that I am not authorised to access the folder. This is true of the documents folder too and a lot of my work is contained there! any suggestions?...
  3. A Deep Dive Into How WSL Allows Windows 10 to Access Linux Files

in Windows 10 News
    A Deep Dive Into How WSL Allows Windows 10 to Access Linux Files: Three months ago, we announced that the Windows Subsystem for Linux will be able to access Linux files from Windows in the blog post: What’s new for WSL in Windows 10 version 1903, and in today’s post we will be showing you how we made these changes possible. Let’s jump in!...
  4. No file or folder access

No file or folder access: I recently built a new computer. I created a user 'Mike' with administrator type access. It's the only user on this computer. I am being restricted from accessing some of my files and folders. If I try to change or delete a file I get a 'File Access Denied' Same thing happens...
  5. How to copy files to WindowsIcons folder? Access denied!

in Windows 10 Support
    How to copy files to WindowsIcons folder? Access denied!: I am trying to change the default icons of some Windows apps like Camera and Calculator. I found the folder where these icons are located. For instance, the Camera icons are located here. C:\Program...
  6. Access WSL files from Explorer in in April 2019 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Access WSL files from Explorer in in April 2019 update: https://www.howtogeek.com/fyi/windows-10-will-finally-offer-easy-access-to-linux-files/ 127317
  7. Access WSL files from Explorer in in April 2019 update

in Windows 10 News
    Access WSL files from Explorer in in April 2019 update: https://www.howtogeek.com/fyi/windows-10-will-finally-offer-easy-access-to-linux-files/ 127317
  8. Accessing a shared folder/file from a networked Windows 7 PC

Accessing a shared folder/file from a networked Windows 7 PC: 2 computers; 1 recently upgraded from W7 Pro, 64-Bit to W10. The other computer is still running W7 Pro, 64-Bit. I had been able to access shared folders and files without entering a username/PW between the 2 PC's. Now, when I try to access a shared folder/file on the W10...
  9. Access denied to folders and files

in Windows 10 Support
    Access denied to folders and files: Runnin win 10 since 2 weeks. Trying to copy all files from external HD to new second internal HD. some files copied no problem, other files and folders will either not copy (administrator rights) or are outright "access denied". All are films, no programs. I got full...
  10. Hide Specific File or Folder from Quick Access in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide Specific File or Folder from Quick Access in Windows 10: Thank you Brink. Excellent tutorial as usual, *Smile except I suppose it was from the pre-release version of Windows 10 and my official release Windows 10 now says "Remove from Quick access" instead of "Hide from recent" for files, and "Hide from frequent" for folders. But...