Windows 10: How to access UEFI setting on my Surface Laptop Go 2

Discus and support How to access UEFI setting on my Surface Laptop Go 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft,I have been trying to access UEFI settings on my Surface Laptop Go 2 windows 11, so far it's impossible. There is a ton of videos and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lebowski_Dz, Dec 2, 2023.

1. How to access UEFI setting on my Surface Laptop Go 2

Hello Microsoft,I have been trying to access UEFI settings on my Surface Laptop Go 2 windows 11, so far it's impossible. There is a ton of videos and forums about surface devices using buttons, but this model has none.

:)

Lebowski_Dz, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, How to access UEFI setting on my Surface Laptop Go 2 :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Dec 2, 2023
  4. How to access UEFI setting on my Surface Laptop Go 2

Cannot access Surface rt uefi boot mode

What is the full model details of your surface as UEFI is only available on some surface tablets
    From the link I sent
    UEFI replaces the standard BIOS only in the Surface models listed in this article. The following models do not feature UEFI and still use the earlier BIOS.

So on the link and under the heading
    Standard BIOS continues to support these Surface devices
    you will see that
    Surface Pro or Pro2
    Surface 3 and Surface Pro 3

do not support UEFI therefore on those devices - the settings - advanced - restart - uefi mode is NOT available
    Boot to UEFI Firmware Settings from inside Windows 10

so please confirm the full model AND what is shown diskpart - list disk
    as that detail disk with the hynix is as you can see NOT the boot disk - also am I right in thinking that the Hynix is only 32GB and what is known as flash storage

Macboatmaster, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

How to access UEFI setting on my Surface Laptop Go 2

1. How to access UEFI setting on my Surface Laptop Go 2 - Similar Threads - access UEFI setting

2. My Surface go 2 is slowing down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Surface go 2 is slowing down: Hello, I bought a surface go 2 and windows is extremely slow on it. I use this thing to do work. I use the office suite of apps and Google chrome and firefox. I know they aren't very lightweight web browsers so if you have recommendations I will take them Except edge. I will...
  3. My Surface go 2 is slowing down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Surface go 2 is slowing down: Hello, I bought a surface go 2 and windows is extremely slow on it. I use this thing to do work. I use the office suite of apps and Google chrome and firefox. I know they aren't very lightweight web browsers so if you have recommendations I will take them Except edge. I will...
  4. How to access UEFI setting on my Surface Laptop Go 2

How to access UEFI setting on my Surface Laptop Go 2: Hello Microsoft,I have been trying to access UEFI settings on my Surface Laptop Go 2 windows 11, so far it's impossible. There is a ton of videos and forums about surface devices using buttons, but this model has none....
  5. select option in startup settings of Surface Go 2

select option in startup settings of Surface Go 2: I am trying to select an option in the startup settings but the on screen keyboard not working in that mode and bluetooth connected keyboard can't seem to operate in that mode either. How do I select an option?? Thx...
  6. select option in startup settings of Surface Go 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    select option in startup settings of Surface Go 2: I am trying to select an option in the startup settings but the on screen keyboard not working in that mode and bluetooth connected keyboard can't seem to operate in that mode either. How do I select an option?? Thx...
  7. UEFI Surface Go Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI Surface Go Password: Hello! My Surface got OS error code 0xc0000034. It is impossible to recover from a flash drive, it asks for a UEFI password. How can you restore the device to work?...
  8. I can not access Microsoft Store in Surface Go 2.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can not access Microsoft Store in Surface Go 2.: I have a Surface Go 2. It is running Windows 10 Home because I left the S model. Everything worked fine until I receive the 20H2 upgrade. I cannot open the Microsoft Store. When I found this problem, the 20H2 package was removed immediately. Unfortunately, the issue remains....
  9. Surface Go 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Go 2: Hi I'm hoping someone can help. I have a surface go 2 which is about a week old and i notice that when i charge from below 20% using a surface laptop charger it will only charge upto 30% normally when i leave it overnight. I've run the diagnostics tool and everything...
  10. Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds: Available for preorder today, new Surface devices and accessories are designed to help you work, learn, connect and play from anywhere [ATTACH] The way we work, connect and learn continues to change right in front of us. Our devices have become our window to the world...