Windows 10: How to acquire windows keys for business

Discus and support How to acquire windows keys for business in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am starting a business creating pre-built computers and want the option for customers to be able to choose windows operating system. What's the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dominiks Mežnieks, Dec 4, 2023.

1. How to acquire windows keys for business

I am starting a business creating pre-built computers and want the option for customers to be able to choose windows operating system. What's the process of safe key delivery, where do I acquire the licenses.I contacted the support and just got tossed around many departments for 20 minutes just to receive distorted automated message spelling a website which I couldn't clearly hear. I can't find where to ask this question apart from here. Can anyone help?

:)

Dominiks Mežnieks, Dec 4, 2023

2. In windows 10 my mouse is in busy

Hmmm... this makes me wonder if your PC is trying to process something and as a result it has your cursor in some constant state of busy. Let's try these steps (one at a time)...

Method: Clean boot your PC

How to perform a clean boot in Windows: How to perform a clean boot in Windows - Microsoft Support

Note: The steps apply for Windows 10 as well.

The goal of this step is to see if some other software is running on your PC that conflicts with your mouse. If this step resolves the issue the goal is to try to find the software that is conflicting and disable it, remove it, or update it so it no longer
    conflicts. Don't forget to reverse the steps of the clean boot when you are done trying this step.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

It could be possible that the touch pad is disabled and that is why the cursor is not working.

You may try connecting an external mouse and check if it works. If it works the next step would be to enable the touch pad. To know more about enabling touch pad refer the laptop manual.

Method 3: Update drivers using keyboard and check

• Press Windows key + R key.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.
    • In device manager go to Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on the mouse and update the drivers.

Method 3:
    Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Touchpad drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Touchpad drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.

Method 4:
    Install the latest driver from the manufacture's website

Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and touchpad drivers.

Method 5:
    Temporarily uninstall your antivirus software

Important: Only do this if you know how to reinstall your antivirus software. You might need to have disks and product keys to reinstall your antivirus software.

There have been cases where antivirus software can cause users to lose their mouse. If you do this step you are doing it to test if antivirus software is the problem. If this troubleshooting step resolves the problem reinstall your
    antivirus software to see if the problem persists. If it does, try getting an updated copy of your antivirus software.

Jesse Kopavi MSFT, Dec 4, 2023
  3. Getting "Acquiring Licence" for Gears Of War 4 for the past day. Will not let me stop the download.

Hi,

If you purchase an Xbox Play Anywhere version of a game from the Xbox Store, you may install the game on Windows 10 computers as long as you're using the same Microsoft account. Otherwise, you'll encounter issues acquiring the game license. To verify if
    you're signed in with the same account, we suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to view your Xbox purchase history online. If you're signed in with the account that owns the game license, you'll see the transaction on that page.

If you're signed in with the right account and the same thing occurs, we suggest resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows+
      R keys to open the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Store and sign in. Install the game and check if the same instance occurs.
    Notify us with the progress. We'd be glad to provide you additional solutions.

Catherine Cus., Dec 4, 2023
  4. How to acquire windows keys for business

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

How to acquire windows keys for business

1. How to acquire windows keys for business - Similar Threads - acquire keys business

2. How to acquire windows keys for business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to acquire windows keys for business: I am starting a business creating pre-built computers and want the option for customers to be able to choose windows operating system. What's the process of safe key delivery, where do I acquire the licenses.I contacted the support and just got tossed around many departments...
  3. How to acquire hard drive bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to acquire hard drive bitlocker key: Long story short, my G3 15 laptop broke, I'll need a new laptop, and now the repairer needs a bitlocker key to get my data off the drives, which are encrypted. I've tried to get the key on my microsoft accounts but neither of them have any bitlocker keys....
  4. How to acquire hard drive bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to acquire hard drive bitlocker key: Long story short, my G3 15 laptop broke, I'll need a new laptop, and now the repairer needs a bitlocker key to get my data off the drives, which are encrypted. I've tried to get the key on my microsoft accounts but neither of them have any bitlocker keys....
  5. How to acquire hard drive bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Acquiring Licence

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Acquiring Licence: Hello I had the same problem with my old pc My downloads says clipSVC stopped or Acquiring Licence https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acquiring-licence/54db15fb-9ee2-473d-90bc-ae05460e6d45
  7. SK hynix to Acquire Intel NAND Memory Business

in Windows 10 News
    SK hynix to Acquire Intel NAND Memory Business: NEWS HIGHLIGHTS SK hynix will pay US $9 billion for the Intel NAND memory and storage business, which includes the NAND SSD business, the NAND component and wafer business, and the Dalian NAND memory manufacturing facility in China. SK hynix aims to enhance the...
  8. Acquire Windows 10 product key from purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Acquire Windows 10 product key from purchase: I'm needing my windows 10 product key so that I can reinstall windows. I've lost my card that has the product key on it and all I have is the receipt/invoice from Newegg. This product key was not attached to a Microsoft account and my login account was a local account....
  9. Acquiring my Windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Acquiring my Windows 10 product key: Hey guys, as briefly as I can.... I inherited this laptop from my recently deceased father with Windows 10 on it and I'm having an issue that n order to fix I'm being asked for the product key which I have no idea how to acquire and neither does my mother. What can I do?...
  10. Apple to Acquire Majority of Intel Smartphone Modem Business

in Windows 10 News
    Apple to Acquire Majority of Intel Smartphone Modem Business: Intel and Apple have signed an agreement for Apple to acquire the majority of Intel’s smartphone modem business. Approximately 2,200 Intel employees will join Apple, along with intellectual property, equipment and leases. The transaction, valued at $1 billion, is expected to...