Windows 10: How to Add a Program to "Open With" in Windows 10

Discus and support How to Add a Program to "Open With" in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everybody, I use Windows 10 and would like to once Explorer.exe allows me to choose the program that I want to open the .iso files. I would like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TenOclock, Feb 23, 2016.

1. TenOclock Win User

How to Add a Program to "Open With" in Windows 10

Hi everybody,

I use Windows 10 and would like to once Explorer.exe allows me to choose the program that I want to open the .iso files.
    I would like added "Open with" "VLC media player" for the .iso file in addition to programs that are already in the list.

How to Add a Program to "Open With" in Windows 10 [​IMG]

How to Add a Program to "Open With" in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Thanks by advance and have a nice day !
    *Sleep

:)

TenOclock, Feb 23, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Feb 23, 2016
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Feb 23, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Don't know why you want VLC to open an iso file, but since you ask......................

This method applies to all files :
    Right click at the iso file > click Choose another app > if you don't see VLC, click More aopps > scroll down to locate VLC............

davidhk, Feb 23, 2016
  5. mrgeek Win User
    mrgeek, Feb 23, 2016
  6. topgundcp Win User
    Because VLC can play Video ISO file.
    @OP
    In addition, you can open VLC then drag and drop the ISO Video onto it.

topgundcp, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to Add a Program to "Open With" in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Add Program Open

2. How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10: Hi,I try to change the app for opening an excel file but I see the below window:How can I fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-a-program-to-open-with-menu-in-windows/405b6f6d-2611-4d36-8b8e-ff075b52b85e
  3. How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10: Hi,I try to change the app for opening an excel file but I see the below window:How can I fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-a-program-to-open-with-menu-in-windows/405b6f6d-2611-4d36-8b8e-ff075b52b85e
  4. How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10

How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10: I don't have office 365, but I can use office.com to access my word document. However, I also like to open my Word doc on my local disk with wordpad in case I need to do a quick update without going to the web. How can I add the wordpad app to "Open With" menu so I don't need...
  6. How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10 using the registry, but for a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10 using the registry, but for a...: I was following the thread here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/how-to-add-a-program-to-open-with-menu-in-windows/9cf96860-256f-49ca-a78a-6ce20f34eb17?page=1 There is a registry fix for adding a program to the 'open with' menu, in great...
  7. How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10

How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10: If I right-click on a file in the explorer windows, I get an menu including the "Open with"-option. Some standard programs are listed there. If i click "Choose another app", I will find the one I need. However, the Open With menu doesn't remember it for the future - I always...
  8. How to Add a Portable Program to "Open With" in Windows 10

How to Add a Portable Program to "Open With" in Windows 10: I have a downloaded program in my Downloads folder, a "portable" app. It's availabe in Open With, if i click "Choose another app". However, the Open With menu doesn't remember it for the future-- i always have to go to "Choose another app". How can i add it to the Open...
  9. How to add a program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to add a program: I'm trying to install a ms fsx and the system won.t read disk 1....????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-a-program/0d7af983-e343-4f7c-9e7d-4354fbbc8b57"
  10. How to add a program?

How to add a program?: If I go to Control\All Control Panel Items\Default Programs\Set Default Programs. There is a panel on the left with a list of programs. How can I add a another program to this list? Don Cole 77286

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add program to open with windows 10