Windows 10: How to add ac3 support to Windows 10 ?

Discus and support How to add ac3 support to Windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I´ve installed "ac3filter", but surprisingly it only works, with the native Movies & TV app, the first time you play a movie ! On the other hand,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by igorfon, Jul 19, 2016.

1. igorfon Win User

How to add ac3 support to Windows 10 ?

Hi,
    I´ve installed "ac3filter", but surprisingly it only works, with the native Movies & TV app, the first time you play a movie ! On the other hand, Potplayer plays everything smoothly, but I think image quality of the app is better. The only workaround to this is to install a codec pac ?
    Thanks in advance !

:)

igorfon, Jul 19, 2016

2. N9 | Music Player | Dolby Surround

Hello.

Was wondering whether the N9 will palce AC3 files in the music player? I have a small groups of AC3 music files which are 5.1 and i'd like to add them ot eh N9 without have to convert them (i'm lazy!?). I noticed that the N9 has Dolby Headphones support,
    does this mean the N9 will attempt to produce some sort of surround effect from the AC3 files when they are played through headphones? Anyone with some experience in this field n the N9?

Thanks.

djsat2---01, Jul 19, 2016
  3. C7 No sound with playing Video with AC3 5.1Dolby Digital audio

Hi

Nokia C7 does not support playback of AC3 audio. Videos which include Dolby Digital sound will play, but there will be no audio.

If you saw a spec which quotes this device as supporting AC3, please reply with a link.

Thanks

hypotenuse, Jul 19, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

Try the VLC player, it already has built in AC3 and DTS support without having to install codecs or ac3filter

spunk, Jul 19, 2016
  5. igorfon Win User
    Thanks for your reply, spunk ! VLC, and Potplayer, plays almost everthing, though I think Movies & TV app has a better image quality, that´s the reason I´d like to add ac3 to Win10. Has anybody suceed doind this ?

igorfon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to add ac3 support to Windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - add ac3 support

2. Add New locale support in Windows CE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add New locale support in Windows CE: Hi There, I am trying to add new locale support in Windows CE 6.0. I found somewhere it was that i can enable locale from Project properties->configuration-> Locale option.But did not found that locale name in the list which i want to add. I am using VS2005 for my...
  3. Dolby 5.1 AC3 decoder for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby 5.1 AC3 decoder for windows 10: Vegas pro video editing have migrated sound drivers to windows 10 in their latest versions so they say as such all videos with AC3 surround sound do not play on windows 10, anyone knows of an AC3 decoder / driver for windows 10? I do not want another player, just a decoder I...
  4. Plugin or Add-In support for Windows Mail Client

Plugin or Add-In support for Windows Mail Client: Hi, I was investigating Windows Mail client to find out the way, if there, to create plugin or add-in. I developed add-in for Outlook and in the same line I am trying to create add-in for Mail Client, but I am unable to find any documentation on this. I can say that Mail...
  5. Add AV1 codec support to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Add AV1 codec support to Windows 10: AOMedia Video 1 (AV1) is an up- and coming open video codec that is backed by a large number of tech companies including Mozilla, Google, Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, Netflix, or Nvidia. AV1 is royalty-free, a fact that makes it very attractive to companies that produce...
  6. How to add setting Support and Protection to answer file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to add setting Support and Protection to answer file: In the Win10 1803 installation setup wizard, there is a Services page is for Support and Protection, to configure your support, protection and communication preferences. Need enter username , region and email address, and next page to confirm my information is correct....
  7. Add Native RAW Image Format Support to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Native RAW Image Format Support to Windows 10: How to: Add Native RAW Image Format Support to Windows 10 How to Add Native RAW Image Format Support to Windows 10 Do you like taking pictures in Raw image formats and wish that the Raw files from your camera were natively supported by Windows 10? Good news!...
  8. Add AV1 Codec Support to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add AV1 Codec Support to Windows 10: How to: Add AV1 Codec Support to Windows 10 How to Add AV1 Codec Support to Windows 10 AOMedia Video 1 (AV1) is an open, royalty-free video coding format designed for video transmissions over the Internet. It is being developed by the Alliance for Open Media (AOMedia), a...
  9. AC3

AC3: should i worry about the AC3 driver causing any issues? 18854
  10. Add Support Contact Information to Windows Security in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Support Contact Information to Windows Security in Windows 10: How to: Add Support Contact Information to Windows Security in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows 10 Windows Defender Security Center, which contains Windows Defender Antivirus. When you start up Windows 10 for the first time, Windows Defender Antivirus is on and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install at3 codec

2. how to install ac3 codec for windows 10

3. windows 10 1909 bitstreming ac3

4. add dolby ac3 windows 10,
  5. install ac3 support on vlc windows,
  6. ac3 support windows 10,
  7. ac3 support on windoWS 10,
  8. nokia c7 support ac3 video player