Windows 10: How to Add Driver of an .exe file to an Offline Windows Image

Discus and support How to Add Driver of an .exe file to an Offline Windows Image in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to Add Driver of an .exe file to an Offline Windows Image? I know how to of a driver in a compressed file by using DISM but don't know of an Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by budi, Jan 8, 2018.

1. budi Win User

How to Add Driver of an .exe file to an Offline Windows Image

How to Add Driver of an .exe file to an Offline Windows Image? I know how to of a driver in a compressed file by using DISM but don't know of an Intel (or any company else) driver in form of .exe file

:)

budi, Jan 8, 2018

2. How to run an EXE file with cortana

P.S. No matter what the hype, Cortana and all like it, are not "AI" in the sense you can talk to them and they respond like a human (hold a conversation). Think Google search, as in it will be looking to try to parse what you are asking for and carry
    out that action/search.

A_User_Here, Jan 8, 2018
  3. How to Extract an Icon from a exe File?

How to Extract an Icon from a exe File on windows mobile?

for example ,i want to print the file's(such as clock.exe in the Windows directory) small icon,and use DrawIcon Method to finish it.

How can i make it?

could somebody help me?

thanks in advanced.

yongshi123, Jan 8, 2018
  4. How to Add Driver of an .exe file to an Offline Windows Image

You might able to extract the driver installation files forum executable file using 7-zip.

FreeBooter, Jan 8, 2018
Thema:

How to Add Driver of an .exe file to an Offline Windows Image

1. How to Add Driver of an .exe file to an Offline Windows Image - Similar Threads - Add Driver exe

2. Offline Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Offline Files: Good Morning I have an issue with offline files not syncing correctly to a shared drive network. I have a Dell XPS 15 laptop that is trying to connect 8Gb of offline files to a local network. Everytime it connects to the network by LAN connection rather than syncing and...
  3. msinfo32.exe - bad image, error 0xc000012f, file - C:\WINDOWS\system32\MFC42U.dll , how to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    msinfo32.exe - bad image, error 0xc000012f, file - C:\WINDOWS\system32\MFC42U.dll , how to...: windows 10 home 64 bit operating system product ID: 00325-80000-00000-AAOEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msinfo32exe-bad-image-error-0xc000012f-file/fcb483d0-571d-47cc-a5de-4c64dceaef20
  4. ???.exe - Bad image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ???.exe - Bad image: When trying to install a program, I get a pop up window "Windows\System32\DNSAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error". How to fix?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-bad-image/e6a912d0-052e-4d57-b2ef-addf81cc1365
  5. How to add basic software(exe files) to a Window 10 USB installer

How to add basic software(exe files) to a Window 10 USB installer: I made a Window 10 bootable USB installer. How can I add basic software(exe files) such as Chrome, Firefox, and Notepad++ so that when I install Window it auto install the other basic software too? 121013
  6. How to add basic software(exe files) to a Window 10 USB installer

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add basic software(exe files) to a Window 10 USB installer: I made a Window 10 bootable USB installer. How can I add basic software(exe files) such as Chrome, Firefox, and Notepad++ so that when I install Window it auto install the other basic software too? 121013
  7. Offline Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Offline Files: Hello, I'm trying to find out if it is possible to have an offline file (application executable) make a network connection to an MS SQL Server? The scenario is this: A networked application server folder has been configured to be available offline so my understanding is...
  8. how to add an exe to the start menu as a tile.

in Windows 10 Support
    how to add an exe to the start menu as a tile.: I want to add exe's to the start menu as tiles. This also includes word templates that I have created. 113409
  9. How to add a driver that does not contain a .INF file in Windows ICD?

How to add a driver that does not contain a .INF file in Windows ICD?: Creating an Window 10 Pro image to use for company computers. I've downloaded and extracted all the drivers of a computer model. Most of them I was able to add in Windows ICD except for the Intel Chipset Driver. Reason being, it does not contain a .INF file when extracted,...
  10. DISM - Add or Remove Drivers on an Offline Image

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    DISM - Add or Remove Drivers on an Offline Image: Question, does PersistAllDeviceInstalls need to be in Sysprep? Also should there be a second reminder that adding drivers to a DISM image is hardware dependent 95008

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adding exe files to windows image