Windows 10: How to Add Driver of an .exe file to an Offline Windows Image

Discus and support How to Add Driver of an .exe file to an Offline Windows Image in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to Add Driver of an .exe file to an Offline Windows Image? I know how to of a driver in a compressed file by using DISM but don't know of an Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by budi, Jan 8, 2018.

1. budi Win User

How to Add Driver of an .exe file to an Offline Windows Image

How to Add Driver of an .exe file to an Offline Windows Image? I know how to of a driver in a compressed file by using DISM but don't know of an Intel (or any company else) driver in form of .exe file

:)

budi, Jan 8, 2018

2. How to run an EXE file with cortana

P.S. No matter what the hype, Cortana and all like it, are not "AI" in the sense you can talk to them and they respond like a human (hold a conversation). Think Google search, as in it will be looking to try to parse what you are asking for and carry
    out that action/search.

A_User_Here, Jan 8, 2018
  3. How to Extract an Icon from a exe File?

How to Extract an Icon from a exe File on windows mobile?

for example ,i want to print the file's(such as clock.exe in the Windows directory) small icon,and use DrawIcon Method to finish it.

How can i make it?

could somebody help me?

thanks in advanced.

yongshi123, Jan 8, 2018
  4. How to Add Driver of an .exe file to an Offline Windows Image

You might able to extract the driver installation files forum executable file using 7-zip.

FreeBooter, Jan 8, 2018
Thema:

How to Add Driver of an .exe file to an Offline Windows Image

1. How to Add Driver of an .exe file to an Offline Windows Image - Similar Threads - Add Driver exe

2. How to add an image into notes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add an image into notes?: Using and iMac: when I am in excel and I try to add an image to a note i am no longer able to do so. I used to be able to right click add note, select the corner of the note, right click again select format comment, color and lines, fill section select fill effects, picture...
  3. How to add an image into notes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add an image into notes?: Using and iMac: when I am in excel and I try to add an image to a note i am no longer able to do so. I used to be able to right click add note, select the corner of the note, right click again select format comment, color and lines, fill section select fill effects, picture...
  4. How To Add Drivers And Software In A Offline Windows Image ISO.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How To Add Drivers And Software In A Offline Windows Image ISO.: How To Add Drivers And Software In A Offline Windows Image ISO? Can I Add It Via DISM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-drivers-and-software-in-a-offline/ad15ff72-658d-4a10-b6c9-c26fcbdb7ecc
  5. Add file to a Windows 10 image

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add file to a Windows 10 image: Hi guys! A quick question: Is there a way to add a file to an unattended installation of Windows 10? Using DISM after mounting the SO image or using the software Windows System Image Manager to edit the answer file? I need to have a specific file on some folder when...
  6. Offline image update of files outside of the install.wim

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Offline image update of files outside of the install.wim: When I inject Windows updates into an offline image, that updates the install.wim file, right? in a Windows distribution, there a lot of files besides the WIM. Surely, updates must sometimes be made to those files. Just out of curiosity, how would those updates be distributed...
  7. ???.exe - Bad image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ???.exe - Bad image: When trying to install a program, I get a pop up window "Windows\System32\DNSAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error". How to fix?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-bad-image/e6a912d0-052e-4d57-b2ef-addf81cc1365
  8. How to add basic software(exe files) to a Window 10 USB installer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to add basic software(exe files) to a Window 10 USB installer: I made a Window 10 bootable USB installer. How can I add basic software(exe files) such as Chrome, Firefox, and Notepad++ so that when I install Window it auto install the other basic software too? 121013
  9. How to add basic software(exe files) to a Window 10 USB installer

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add basic software(exe files) to a Window 10 USB installer: I made a Window 10 bootable USB installer. How can I add basic software(exe files) such as Chrome, Firefox, and Notepad++ so that when I install Window it auto install the other basic software too? 121013
  10. DISM - Add or Remove Drivers on an Offline Image

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    DISM - Add or Remove Drivers on an Offline Image: How to: DISM - Add or Remove Drivers on an Offline Image [img] Information Servicing an offline image, mounting an image, committing changes, it all sounds a bit complicated to an average Windows user. However, it's just geek speak meaning modifying default Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to set value exe value for offline drive using dism

2. Dism /Image:C:\Mount /Add-Driver /Driver:C:\drivers\mydriver.inf

3. add windows driver on offline image doesnt install

4. adding exe files to windows image