Windows 10: How to add Hotkeyz to startup?

Discus and support How to add Hotkeyz to startup? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The no longer updated Hotkeyz program still seems to work with Windows 10 - only problem is i can't set it to autostart with Windows like i could with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by danielson, Jul 17, 2015.

1. danielson Win User

How to add Hotkeyz to startup?

The no longer updated Hotkeyz program still seems to work with Windows 10 - only problem is i can't set it to autostart with Windows like i could with Windows 7. "Autostart save" option in app doesn't work for Windows 7 or 10.

:)

danielson, Jul 17, 2015
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Jul 17, 2015
  3. Has Nokia Lost the Market to RIM/Blackberry?

Yeah archie, search through hundreds of whining posts just to find hotkeyz other discussion....

How to add Hotkeyz to startup? ;)

metalfan---01, Jul 17, 2015
Thema:

How to add Hotkeyz to startup?

1. How to add Hotkeyz to startup? - Similar Threads - add Hotkeyz startup

2. Windows 11 - Add calendar to startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Add calendar to startup: Microsoft has not yet updated the calendar application so that it can be added to the startup sequence. Has anyone solved this issue that will enable me to add calendar to startup?...
  3. How to manually add: SecurityHealthSystray.exe to startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to manually add: SecurityHealthSystray.exe to startup?: I used Sordum Windows Defender disable but in the process, it deleted the registry entry for %windir%\system32\SecurityHealthSystray.exe.Looking at C:\Windows\System32\SecurityHealthSystray.exe, it's still there and I can manually enable it temporarily in the System Tray by...
  4. How to manually add: SecurityHealthSystray.exe to startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to manually add: SecurityHealthSystray.exe to startup?: I used Sordum Windows Defender disable but in the process, it deleted the registry entry for %windir%\system32\SecurityHealthSystray.exe.Looking at C:\Windows\System32\SecurityHealthSystray.exe, it's still there and I can manually enable it temporarily in the System Tray by...
  5. Add "Your Phone" to startup applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add "Your Phone" to startup applications: Where is the "Your Phone" file application located? I would like to have it start when I turn on my computer. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-your-phone-to-startup-applications/a6924127-0e6c-4d00-a2d0-6499b850cf44
  6. How to add Custom windows startup sound?

How to add Custom windows startup sound?: I did the reg edit for logoff logon and exit and set the exclude to 0 for all 3. I went into my sound settings and set Windows 95 as the noise for logon logoff and clicked apply and checked Window's startup soundbox. did the power button thing to see if that would fix the no...
  7. add a program to startup

add a program to startup: How do add a program to startup menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-program-to-startup/524df781-f267-4343-b2cc-82b3c72140f8
  8. how to add Edge browser to startup menu

in Browsers and Email
    how to add Edge browser to startup menu: I want windows to start Edge browser when i login i have been able to add chrome and windows explorer to startup menu but couldnt find edge browser shortcut to add to startup menu 149680
  9. Programs won't add to Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs won't add to Startup: Ok, so I was having some issues with my previous build (Insider), and with the help of a hard disk crashing, I went and did a full wipe and a clean install. Unfortunately, some of my programs refuse to add to startup even when the "Start with Windows" option is checked....
  10. How to add things to the startup list

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add things to the startup list: I can't believe this, but I can't seem to find a way to add a program to the startup list. 76931