Windows 10: How to Add or Remove folders in a Library in Windows 10

Discus and support How to Add or Remove folders in a Library in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] To improve and enhance the working experience of users, Windows 10 allows folders from different locations in the Windows Library to be viewed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 12, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Add or Remove folders in a Library in Windows 10

WinClub, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Jul 12, 2018
  4. rk3066 Win User

Add a Folder from Windows 10 HDD

Hi,

Want to Add a Folder from my HDD that has Windows 10. How would I do that? Can't seem to Access from the Library Browse...

rk3066, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. How to Add or Remove folders in a Library in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Add Remove folders

2. Unable to add folder to Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add folder to Library: Hello everyone,Windows 11 home, version 23H2 build 22631.3155Took a photo using my HP laptop camera app, but it will not save the image, error code 0xA00F424F. When the laptop was purchased this worked. Note: all of the "My" folders have been mapped to new locations with "My...
  3. Unable to add folder to Library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add folder to Library: Hello everyone,Windows 11 home, version 23H2 build 22631.3155Took a photo using my HP laptop camera app, but it will not save the image, error code 0xA00F424F. When the laptop was purchased this worked. Note: all of the "My" folders have been mapped to new locations with "My...
  4. Add or Remove Videos Library in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Videos Library in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Videos Library in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Videos Library in Windows 10 [img] Information remove folders and drives to be included in a library as you like. Windows 10 has the Saved Pictures, and Videos libraries by default. The...
  5. Add or Remove Pictures Library in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Pictures Library in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Pictures Library in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Pictures Library in Windows 10 [img] Information remove folders and drives to be included in a library as you like. Windows 10 has the Videos libraries by default. The C:\Users\<user...
  6. Add or Remove Music Library in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Music Library in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Music Library in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Music Library in Windows 10 [img] Information remove folders and drives to be included in a library as you like. Windows 10 has the Videos libraries by default. The C:\Users\<user name>\Music...
  7. Add or Remove Documents Library in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Documents Library in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Documents Library in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Documents Library in Windows 10 [img] Information remove folders and drives to be included in a library as you like. Windows 10 has the Videos libraries by default. The C:\Users\<user...
  8. Add or Remove Saved Pictures Library in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Saved Pictures Library in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Saved Pictures Library in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Saved Pictures Library in Windows 10 [img] Information remove folders and drives to be included in a library as you like. Windows 10 has the Videos libraries by default. The...
  9. Add or Remove Camera Roll Library in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Camera Roll Library in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Camera Roll Library in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Camera Roll Library in Windows 10 [img] Information remove folders and drives to be included in a library as you like. Windows 10 has the Camera Roll, Videos libraries by default. The...
  10. Add or Remove Libraries Desktop Icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Libraries Desktop Icon in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Libraries Desktop Icon in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Libraries Desktop Icon in Windows 10 [img] Information Libraries gather added folders that are stored in different locations so you can browse them in one place. This tutorial will show...