Windows 10: How to add remove right click menu in Win10

Discus and support How to add remove right click menu in Win10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi When I right click a file I don't see run script, compile script and edit script options in window 10. I want to these in right click menu but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Peter123, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Peter123 Win User

How to add remove right click menu in Win10

Hi
    When I right click a file I don't see run script, compile script and edit script options in window 10. I want to these in right click menu but not able to include them in right click menu. Someone please guide me how to customize right click menu for these items. Thanks.

:)

Peter123, Apr 14, 2016

2. How to remove Click Hold Right Click on Wacom Tablets for Windows 10

In the past you were able to click a button on the Wacom settings that enabled or disabled the click hold right click function. Does anyone know how to remove that? It gets really annoying in Photoshop.

ThePanguin, Apr 14, 2016
  3. How to remove Click Hold Right Click on Wacom Tablets for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Unfortunately it is not available we suggest you to contact the manufacturer, refer the below link:

Wacom Global

Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, Apr 14, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, if you wish to add items to the context menu, one convenient way to do it is using
    Right click context menu adder
    from Vishal Gupta's site AskVG
    or
    Right Click Context Menu Adder Download

dalchina, Apr 14, 2016
  5. mackjay Win User
    Thanks for this!

mackjay, May 12, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    You're welcome.. VG's pretty good. Please mark solved.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to add remove right click menu in Win10 - Similar Threads - add remove right

2. remove right click truncate menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove right click truncate menu: How do I remove the "show more option" feature of Windows 11?It is the most annoying feature to date. I constantly have to expand it because none of the options I want is in the default menu. Every time I have to do it I get a little more annoyed at it. It worsensmy...
  3. remove right click truncate menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove right click truncate menu: How do I remove the "show more option" feature of Windows 11?It is the most annoying feature to date. I constantly have to expand it because none of the options I want is in the default menu. Every time I have to do it I get a little more annoyed at it. It worsensmy...
  4. How to add app to right-click menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add app to right-click menu: I have Photoshop 2020 on my computer. But it does not appear in the Right Click Menu for any kind of app. I did the following: In RegEdit, I went to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell. I added a new entry for Shell: Photoshop. Created a new subfolder there called...
  5. REMOVING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU

REMOVING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU: Hi , Even I had deleted x64dbg till then its icon is [ATTACH]coming in context menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-right-click-context-menu/7ff3a9f5-bef2-400e-8be0-15f0e92573f1
  6. How to add "snipping" tool to the right-click menu?

How to add "snipping" tool to the right-click menu?: Hi all, Is there a way to activate the Snipping tool in the right-click menu? I found it will be very convenient if can be done. Thanks....
  7. Remove right click menu entry

Remove right click menu entry: Hi, recently I installed a software game which created an entry in the right-click menu of desktop i.e. this entry only appears when I right-click on the desktop. Below is a screenshot of it. [ATTACH] Now, I want to remove it but I don't know how to do it,...
  8. Add Search to Right-Click Context Menu

Add Search to Right-Click Context Menu: I am requesting help modifying an eight-forums tutorial registry hack. The tutorial has not been updated for Win10 but works nonetheless. The Tutorial involves adding Search to the context menu of folders, drives, desktop background, This PC, as well as cabinet and...
  9. Add feature to right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add feature to right click context menu: I wonder if this has been done or available with some kind of tweak. You right click a file, but missing from the options is a prompt to Browse To a Folder to move or copy that file to. It would be easier than opening a second window and dragging files. 122619
  10. Add feaure to right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add feaure to right click context menu: I wonder if this has been done or available with some kind of tweak. You right click a file, but missing from the options is a prompt to Browse To a Folder to move or copy that file to. It would be easier than opening a second window and dragging files. 122619

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 remove entries in menu right click