Windows 10: How to add setting Support and Protection to answer file

Discus and support How to add setting Support and Protection to answer file in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In the Win10 1803 installation setup wizard, there is a Services page is for Support and Protection, to configure your support, protection and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by krisfmscn, Jul 7, 2018.

1. krisfmscn Win User

How to add setting Support and Protection to answer file

In the Win10 1803 installation setup wizard,

there is a Services page is for Support and Protection, to configure your support, protection and communication preferences.

Need enter username , region and email address, and next page to confirm my information is correct.

How to add these information into the unattend.xml file? Can be deployed Windows automatically.

:)

krisfmscn, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 7, 2018
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

1. How to add setting Support and Protection to answer file - Similar Threads - add setting Support

2. how to unlock thread to get support answers to remove Ultraviewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to unlock thread to get support answers to remove Ultraviewer: scammers installed Ultraviewer when I was looking for a PDF readerapp. My computer is messed up now, cant uninstall and completely remove Ultraviewer.Can I return my computer to the way it was before?Cant unlock thread to read instructions to fix my computer...
  3. how to unlock thread to get support answers to remove Ultraviewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to unlock thread to get support answers to remove Ultraviewer: scammers installed Ultraviewer when I was looking for a PDF readerapp. My computer is messed up now, cant uninstall and completely remove Ultraviewer.Can I return my computer to the way it was before?Cant unlock thread to read instructions to fix my computer...
  4. how to override system protection settings?

how to override system protection settings?: How to override system protection settings through command prompt?Sections are grayed out and cannot be accessed. Is someone else controlling my computer remotely?...
  5. how to override system protection settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to override system protection settings?: How to override system protection settings through command prompt?Sections are grayed out and cannot be accessed. Is someone else controlling my computer remotely?...
  6. Windows cannot parse the answer file's <diskconfiguration> setting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot parse the answer file's <diskconfiguration> setting: I'm trying an unattended windows 10 install using an XML answer file, for now I tried booting a Virtual Machine (both with Virtualbox and libvirt Qemu/KVM) using an official ISO file, edited by adding the attached Autounattend.xml. Target virtual disk is set to SATA and...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise Answer File not using WinPE settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise Answer File not using WinPE settings: I downloaded Windows 10 Enterprise 1904 x64 (English) from the Microsoft Volume Licensing site. I am trying to create a USB drive that will select Enterprise as the version, wipe and partition the drive, answer the license agreement and then install Windows 10 and use the...
  8. Support - questions locked with no answer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Support - questions locked with no answer: Most of the questions that turn up for my search subjects (regarding a OneDrive issue) have no answer but are locked. What use is that to anyone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-questions-locked-with-no-answer/7defc93c-11d4-4aad-9795-9ba256b72a06"
  9. How to delete a protected file?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to delete a protected file?: I recently used DISM to extract files from an ISO. This is on a laptop with a single disk so I extracted the stuff to a folder on my C: drive. I don't know if that was a mistake or not. Anyway, I found what I was looking for and now want to delete the folder. First I was...
  10. How to add ac3 support to Windows 10 ?

How to add ac3 support to Windows 10 ?: Hi, I´ve installed "ac3filter", but surprisingly it only works, with the native Movies & TV app, the first time you play a movie ! On the other hand, Potplayer plays everything smoothly, but I think image quality of the app is better. The only workaround to this is to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 “support and protection”

2. support and protection preferences

3. what to do in configure your support protection and communication preferences

4. windows 10 support and protection communication preferences,
  5. windows 10 configure your support protection and communication preferences,
  6. windows 10 setup support and protection configure your support protection and communication preferences,
  7. windows 10 what is support and protection,
  8. configure your support protection and communication preferences,
  9. support and protection window 10