Windows 10: How To Adjust Sound of Bluetooth Devices on a Win10 P.C.?

Discus and support How To Adjust Sound of Bluetooth Devices on a Win10 P.C.? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Win10 PC came with the Realtek HD Audio Manager pre-installed. It has the ability to adjust sounds, with several different configurations, of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AllenChicago, Oct 18, 2015.

1. How To Adjust Sound of Bluetooth Devices on a Win10 P.C.?

My Win10 PC came with the Realtek HD Audio Manager pre-installed. It has the ability to adjust sounds, with several different configurations, of hardware that's connected to the computer, like speakers and headphones plugged into the jack.

But I don't see a way to adjust the equalizer settings for Headphones that are connected to the P.C. via Bluetooth. Is there an updated Realtek HD Audio Manager update/add-on available, or some other software that can be downloaded to accomplish this? There were several equalizer apps for my Android phone, but can't find any simple ones for casual Windows PC users. (There is a professional Sound EQ at SourceForge.net, but it's way too complicated and requires 3 separate downloads) Thanks in advance for any guidance.

-Allen in Chicagoland

:)

AllenChicago, Oct 18, 2015

2. How do I change sound to Stereo Windows 10?

I have down loaded the free version of win10...The sound has a fuzzy sound to it or an echo which makes words being spoken lets say in a movie hard to understand...how can that be adjusted?

billensley, Oct 18, 2015
  3. Apogee777 Win User
    No sound devices in playback devices after 8 -> 10 upgrade

i have installed my audigy drivers and they are present in the device manager.

yet Win10 says - no devices are installed (it's blank and Windows Media Player says no audio devices are installed)

same thing happens without sound card and using onboard sound.

tried restarting ALL services related to no effect.

craziest part is i get the "ding" from the speakers when i adjust the volume.

yet Win10 still says no devices are installed.

any driver i install is present and in DEVICE MANAGER as "working Correctly"

so why can't Win10 list it as a working audio device.

Apogee777, Oct 18, 2015
Thema:

How To Adjust Sound of Bluetooth Devices on a Win10 P.C.?

1. How To Adjust Sound of Bluetooth Devices on a Win10 P.C.? - Similar Threads - Adjust Sound Bluetooth

2. P C Microphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    P C Microphones: I have windows 10 The webcam was unreliable and I have replaced it with a Logitech C920. Are the Logitech mikes better mikes than the originals in my Computer?The computer is a H.P. Desktop all in one J1G15AA#ABG. I want to use the system to stream live music with vocals....
  3. P C Microphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    P C Microphones: I have windows 10 The webcam was unreliable and I have replaced it with a Logitech C920. Are the Logitech mikes better mikes than the originals in my Computer?The computer is a H.P. Desktop all in one J1G15AA#ABG...
  4. P C Microphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    P C Microphones: I have windows 10 The webcam was unreliable and I have replaced it with a Logitech C920. Are the Logitech mikes better mikes than the originals in my Computer?The computer is a H.P. Desktop all in one J1G15AA#ABG...
  5. Kindle on windows p/c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kindle on windows p/c: Hi, my kindle book's pages are warped on my screen. Has anyone got any advice? Best regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-on-windows-pc/a9a6cb45-755c-4cd3-b164-07b907edd376
  6. Bluetooth as standard device Win10?

Bluetooth as standard device Win10?: Hi. The following situation: I have the laptop and the beamer as my choice of speakers. I am connected to my Bluetooth speaker but cannot select it as a playback device. How can I add my Bluetooth speaker to my playback devices? Bluetooth als Standartgerät Win10?
  7. MS Family is a P... of C...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS Family is a P... of C...: Well sorry for this passive agressive title, but this soft just does not work... It gets in the way all the time To be more precise, when you want to allow more times, it just does not work. I had issue also with logging in as a parent on the computer. It tells me I must...
  8. Sound/Picture latency adjustment for various bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound/Picture latency adjustment for various bluetooth devices: I think I am asking for something that I assume will be there on Windows 10 but actually isn't... a simple latency adjustment so that I can adjust sound or video to sync up with picture. It's not that there is some sort of playback error, it's just that different...
  9. Sound adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound adjustment: How to adjust treble & bass sounds mixer. Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-adjustment/1735b9ea-579b-4524-81b4-7c7c75c0fdd2
  10. Fail to adjust volume with my bluetooth device

Fail to adjust volume with my bluetooth device: I need some help in resolving my JBL device volume adjusting. I am using LENOVO Ideapad 310 14ikb. What issues I am facing is I am unable to adjust my JBL Flip 5 speaker volume. However, I can mute the speaker using the keyboard shortcuts. I found that I am unable to open the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How To Adjust Sound of Bluetooth Devices on a Win10