Windows 10: How to adjust toolbar background color

Discus and support How to adjust toolbar background color in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello How can I set the background color of my tool bar. I don't like the black one Screenpresso Cloud Martin 14910 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by arjfca, Aug 9, 2015.

1. arjfca Win User

How to adjust toolbar background color

Hello

How can I set the background color of my tool bar. I don't like the black one
    Screenpresso Cloud

Martin

:)

arjfca, Aug 9, 2015
  2. slblack Win User

How to change the default background color of webpages on Edge browser in Win 10?

I know you can set the default background color of webpages in Internet Explorer through accessibility options in Internet Options.

But how do you do it in the new Edge browser? Where are the accessibility options to adjust background color?

Thanks.

slblack, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Tom_WC Win User
    Windows Photos App - oversaturated colors

Naturally you can always use Edit to adjust the color but are you saying that when you view your pictures in full screen mode that the Enhance button on the toolbar is always colored?

Tom_WC, Aug 9, 2015
  4. satchmo Win User

Settings > Personalization > Colors > Choose a color > Show colors on Start, taskbar, and action center

satchmo, Aug 9, 2015
  5. arjfca Win User
    Hello satchmo

Could you take a snap picture of this setup
    My system is in French and I don't find the setup for the toolbar background. I had already modified the desktop backgroud, but not succeed with the toolbar

Ideally, I would like my screen to look exactly as it used to be with Windows 7

Martin

arjfca, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to adjust toolbar background color - Similar Threads - adjust toolbar background

2. How do I adjust the toolbar for the visual impaired?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I adjust the toolbar for the visual impaired?: How do I adjust the toolbar for the visually impaired? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-adjust-the-toolbar-for-the-visual/93633f5d-554c-4bf3-8d70-01b75a34ff4d
  3. How do I adjust the toolbar for the visual impaired?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I adjust the toolbar for the visual impaired?: How do I adjust the toolbar for the visually impaired? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-adjust-the-toolbar-for-the-visual/93633f5d-554c-4bf3-8d70-01b75a34ff4d
  4. How to adjust color tone warmer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to adjust color tone warmer?: I would like to know on how to adjust color tone warmer under window 7Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-color-tone-warmer/d60823a0-5d1b-42fb-af49-86d945d2c59f
  5. How to adjust color tone warmer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to adjust color tone warmer?: I would like to know on how to adjust color tone warmer under window 7Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-color-tone-warmer/d60823a0-5d1b-42fb-af49-86d945d2c59f
  6. Flashing background and toolbar

Flashing background and toolbar: I have a Windows 10 PC and I started having problems with it a few days ago: whenever I log in on any of the accounts, the toolbar/taskbar keeps flashing with no icons and so does the background, which flashes white and then back to normal. I've tried resetting,...
  7. How to change background color

How to change background color: After an update my monitor screen background is black. Please, how do I get it back to blue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-background-color/5a9318c0-ed33-42e3-afe9-a51694422db2
  8. Changing the color of the toolbar

Changing the color of the toolbar: Hello! I'm posting this question primarily because of the lack of customization options with the toolbar (the menu with File, Edit, View, stuff like that). I'm pretty sure that the color of this is set by Windows, due to how standardized it is, so I don't see why there is...
  9. Color adjustment

Color adjustment: Help! I've made a total mess of the color settings trying to get a better image. I'd be better off if I could put them back to the original settings. Can anyone tell me How to reset the color setting without messing anything else up?...
  10. Toolbar background color change

Toolbar background color change: My toolbar background color has changed to a sick shade of pink color. This color is also the background in other programs. I have no idea of what changed it or how it came about. Can this color be customized/changed back to the default? 43840