Windows 10: How to allow IMO Messenger to use microphone in windows 10?

Discus and support How to allow IMO Messenger to use microphone in windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed IMO Messenger recently on Windows 10 Laptop. It can access Camera but can't access microphone to capture my voice. I have looked at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NAbdulla, Apr 10, 2018.

1. NAbdulla Win User

How to allow IMO Messenger to use microphone in windows 10?

I have installed IMO Messenger recently on Windows 10 Laptop. It can access Camera but can't access microphone to capture my voice. I have looked at Setting>>Privacy>>Microphone and found that there is no sign of IMO Messenger. Other apps (like Skype) can access the microphone quit well. How can I allow it to access my microphone? please help.

How to allow IMO Messenger to use microphone in windows 10? [​IMG]

:)

NAbdulla, Apr 10, 2018

2. microphone not working for facebook messenger

my microphone is not working for my facebook messenger it has permission to allow to use microphone. on my notebook.

rosebud1955, Apr 10, 2018
  3. SumaAkter Win User
    imo download

I wont to use imo messenger in my microsoft lumia 520 but difficulty to install it. Please tell me how can i install it? Imo is very good app all windows phone user try to get it.

SumaAkter, Apr 10, 2018
Thema:

How to allow IMO Messenger to use microphone in windows 10?

1. How to allow IMO Messenger to use microphone in windows 10? - Similar Threads - allow IMO Messenger

2. Problem with allowing apps to use microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with allowing apps to use microphone: Hi, I'm having a problem with allowing my apps to use my microphone. I might have found the solution but its not working as the switch to turn it on is locked. Here is a screenshot: The button is a bit faint and clicking on it wont change anything. How can I solve this?...
  3. Problem with allowing apps to use microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with allowing apps to use microphone: Hi, I'm having a problem with allowing my apps to use my microphone. I might have found the solution but its not working as the switch to turn it on is locked. Here is a screenshot: The button is a bit faint and clicking on it wont change anything. How can I solve this?...
  4. CCleaner is, IMO, safe to use. Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CCleaner is, IMO, safe to use. Windows 10: Some time ago, experts here advised us to uninstall it; it had been bought by Avast and ended up 'bloated' and was causing issues. If you search the Community you'll see that there are lots of queries about the App, mainly "is this safe?". I asked the same question in my...
  5. Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger

Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger: I've been trying to video call my friends using facebook messenger. It's not working on Edge or Chrome and the Messenger app. Every time I try, it comes up saying An Error occured when trying to get access to Camera and/or Microphone: Hardware Access Error....
  6. Windows 10 Messenger App - no microphone access

Windows 10 Messenger App - no microphone access: I have an HP Spectre laptop and cannot use the video feature in Windows 10 Messenger because I keep getting the message "Please Allow Microphone Access". I went into the Privacy Settings and for the microphone access was already on. I shut it off then on again. I did a...
  7. my microphone will not work on Zoom or messenger.....it used to

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my microphone will not work on Zoom or messenger.....it used to: my microphone will not work on Zoom or messenger.....it used to. I've tried installing updates, changed privacy settings. uninstalled and restarted etc. it's a laptop with installed Realtek speakers and microphone pre installed. I get told all drivers are up to date....
  8. Allow Messenger to use my camera and mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Allow Messenger to use my camera and mic: I can not use messenger on my laptop as it does not recognize the camera and mic. I am in settings, privacy, camera but Messenger is not listed as one of the apps that can use my camera. I do not see how I can add that to the list. It's the same for microphone - no place...
  9. Messenger error message "You'll need to allow microphone for calls. Allow Microphone Access"

Messenger error message "You'll need to allow microphone for calls. Allow Microphone Access": Hello everyone, since one of the past updates last quarter of the year 2019, I could no longer do video calls thru messenger. My built-in speaker and microphone Laptop HP 15 -bs111ng suddenly is no longer "found" by the system. I have been using a headphone with built in...
  10. Microphone - Messenger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone - Messenger: Hi - Messenger ask for permission to use the microphone although it is swiched on for Messenger. Can´t get further..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-messenger/31b22d3b-1c6a-434a-9aeb-da67b559480a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. allow facebook messenger to use microphone

2. allow messenger to use microphone

3. imo microphone

4. allow messenger to access microphone,
  5. allow messenger to use microphone windows 10,
  6. turn on microphone facebook,
  7. how do i allow messenger to use my microphone,
  8. allow messenger microphone access messenger on mac,
  9. turn on camera and microphone for facebook,
  10. my imo messenger wont open,
  11. how to allow messenger to use mic,
  12. helloread:http://storagetos.datamart.windows.com/faqv4/faq_en-us.html?pc=v4.0,
  13. allow messenger to use my microphone,
  14. Hello messenger to use my microphone,
  15. turn on microphone on facebook