Windows 10: How to apply same filters, text, motion, 3D effects to all photos while creating video of...

Discus and support How to apply same filters, text, motion, 3D effects to all photos while creating video of... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am making birthday video for my kid. I have 50 photos and a song with length of 4 mins. Now I want "Happy Birthday" written at bottom of screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NiravD, Jul 23, 2018.

1. NiravD Win User

How to apply same filters, text, motion, 3D effects to all photos while creating video of...

I am making birthday video for my kid. I have 50 photos and a song with length of 4 mins.

Now I want "Happy Birthday" written at bottom of screen for entire duration of song. I see that currently I'll have to do that for each and every photo.

Also what if I want other filters, motion, 3D effects same for entire duration of song?

Doing that for all 50 photos would be pain... any suggestions plz?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store.

:)

NiravD, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Gino Des Win User

How to increase the speed of motion effects on windows 10 video project?

Hi Brandon,

Are you using the Photos app to create a Video remix that tells your story with music, text, motion, and 3D effects? When using the Photos app to create a video, you’ll find options for adding text, music, motion, filters, and 3D effects. For more information,
    you may refer to the following link:
    Create videos

We understand that the Photos app can only do basic video editing and you may need to use a different app for more advanced video editing. Rest assured that our product team is aware this is a pain point for customers, and we are investigating ways to improve
    the situation in the future. In line with this, we highly encourage you to post your experience and suggestions on the
    Feedback Hub to increase visibility and awareness. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback. For more information about the Feedback Hub, see our

support article
    and .

If you need further assistance or if you are using a different app in creating your videos, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Jul 23, 2018
  3. CraigLong Win User
    Saving photos from my computer to a DVD (for safe keeping)

You can share a photo album that you create for them. They can view it on their TVs, phones, PCs, and devices. That's the modern way to send photos and videos.

You can even create a video in the Photos app that tells your story with music, text, motion, and 3D effects.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17205/windows-10-create-videos

CraigLong, Jul 23, 2018
  4. How to apply same filters, text, motion, 3D effects to all photos while creating video of...

Creating custom videos with Photos 2018

Is there a way to control the length of time a photo is shown while creating a video using the timeline? Are there tutorials on doing things like motion and 3-d effects? Can you change the volume in a video that has been imported?

Thanks!

JeffCiaccio, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

How to apply same filters, text, motion, 3D effects to all photos while creating video of...

1. How to apply same filters, text, motion, 3D effects to all photos while creating video of... - Similar Threads - apply same filters

2. How to add custom 3d effect in Microsoft Photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add custom 3d effect in Microsoft Photos?: Hi, I want to add an audio spectrum 3d effect to my photos. But unfortunately, there are no such 3d effects in the photos app. How do I download it from google and add it to the Microsoft photos app?...
  3. How to add custom 3d effect in Microsoft Photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add custom 3d effect in Microsoft Photos?: Hi, I want to add an audio spectrum 3d effect to my photos. But unfortunately, there are no such 3d effects in the photos app. How do I download it from google and add it to the Microsoft photos app?...
  4. 3D Characters & 3D Effects Color Become Black Or Dark While Adding In Video Editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Characters & 3D Effects Color Become Black Or Dark While Adding In Video Editor.: 3D characters & 3D Effects color become black or dark while adding in video editor and even after exporting the video, the problem still remains the same.Process which I have done already:-1. Uninstall, Reset and Repair the app. 2. Making a new local user account.3. Uninstall...
  5. Video Editor in Photo App does not create bright colors for 3D-effects

Video Editor in Photo App does not create bright colors for 3D-effects: HiI am using Windows Photos App Microsoft Foton 2021.21070.22007.0 for creating videos. When inserting a 3D effect like the birthday balloons the colors are not as bright as before anymore. What might be the reason for that?Before it looked like this:Now it looks like this:...
  6. Windows Photo 3d Effects

Windows Photo 3d Effects: I was editing and creating a video and noticed that that the 3d effects are limited to only 3 choices, confetti, lens sparkles and snow. The others are no longer available. Is this a mistake or are these effects just gone now? I was having a blast with all the effects so its...
  7. 3d effects in photos not showiing

3d effects in photos not showiing: where are the 3d effects in photos. Pls, tell me how to get them back. I need an answer urgently.I have to create a video .plsss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-effects-in-photos-not-showiing/d9e719cc-7fc9-4e7c-abd6-057046a6dffe
  8. How to add motion effect to all pictures in video - windows 10 photo app

How to add motion effect to all pictures in video - windows 10 photo app: Hi Can someone explain how i do this? I have created some videos with pictures in Microsoft Windows 10 photo app and I would like to add motion effect on them. Instead of opening each picture to set it, is it not possible to select all the pictures at once and have some...
  9. How to use Motion feature in Photos Video Project

How to use Motion feature in Photos Video Project: Can someone indicate how to specifically use the Motion feature since selecting a Motion effect and clicking done doesn't seem to do anything. Thanks....
  10. Add 3D Effects to Images and Videos in Windows 10 Photos app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add 3D Effects to Images and Videos in Windows 10 Photos app: How to: Add 3D Effects to Images and Videos in Windows 10 Photos app How to Add 3D Effects to Images and Videos in Windows 10 Photos app The Photos app included in Windows 10 is a universal app that allows you to enjoy, organize, edit, and share all your digital...