Windows 10: How to assign an admin and admin preveledges with no permission or any admin assign and...

Discus and support How to assign an admin and admin preveledges with no permission or any admin assign and... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone and all of microsoft community boys and gals! Dogs and cats... Birds and the bee's. Im here cause i really need help and figuring out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xGamergreaserx, Aug 11, 2018.

1. How to assign an admin and admin preveledges with no permission or any admin assign and...

Hello everyone and all of microsoft community boys and gals! Dogs and cats... Birds and the bee's. Im here cause i really need help and figuring out how to assign an admin with out having no access as admin in any 3 accounts which are local guests only and the account i have is local guest as i speak.

To give you a little background in what happen and to understand why im here and why i went to the trouble of coming here? Especially since its my first time. Anyways about 2 years ago i was trying to make an account as admin aswell but it went wrong i saw a Youtube video explaining how to change or reset and be a guest or local guest. And as i followed his intructions it went wrong and every since then i have not had any updates cause i have no way to proceed cause i have no permission as admin as in 3 accounts i have in my computer.

But everysince then i can't do anything and have gave up from time to time to find a way to be admin again but unfortunately had no luck for 2 years. And incase your wondering. No sadly i have no experince in computer stuff like this but im trying my best to fix what i messed up to make things right and its been like this for 2 years. This is why i came here for help but someone who knows about situations like this who can give me every little detail in understanding of what i can do to fix this once and for all and if i ever end up in this situation to always remember this info by a generous indivudal who would be kindly enough to show me how to restore everything once and for all.

Here is a link to the video of what i did a while back in regards of my accounts and how they are as i speak right now typing in these words. This is what i did and just like the video how i followed the instructions rather stupid or idiotic honestly don't care i just want help in restoring this please. Plus this was back then when i was a different person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90lEjsJazu0

Ill be submitting screenshots of what im talking about but also blurring out my names for saftey reasons. But aside from that if there is something missed and if there is a way please help me and it would really mean alot if i can get help once in for all please. Yes i made a mistake. We all make mistakes the past hurts and can still hurt but the way i see it i can either run away or learn from it so it doesn't happen again.

Once again if anyone knows please show me or tell me in every detail there is to know and how i can understand this hopefully these screenshots help. Again this is my first time so sorry if i sound weird. Im just desperate for answers and looking for help for the last two years. Thank you for taking the time to read my post/message. I hope to hear from anyone soon thank you and have a wonderful day or a wonderful night -Warm regards Leon.

Ps: Incase your wondering why i didn't show the two other accounts aswell is cause they both say local account and guest account and hopefully this helps and saves anyone's time thank you.

How to assign an admin and admin preveledges with no permission or any admin assign and... c348c3f8-6f19-44d3-8c04-39a9bbeb3b67?upload=true.png

How to assign an admin and admin preveledges with no permission or any admin assign and... [​IMG]

:)

xGamergreaserx, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Matt18 Win User
    admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Aug 11, 2018
  4. freeboy Win User

How to assign an admin and admin preveledges with no permission or any admin assign and...

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

How to assign an admin and admin preveledges with no permission or any admin assign and...

1. How to assign an admin and admin preveledges with no permission or any admin assign and... - Similar Threads - assign admin admin

2. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin without any admin rights: Hi, I've gotten my Asus laptop repaired back in November and I'm an Administrator but I've no admin rights whatsoever, I can't install apps or run any programs as Admin, that's very infuriating. Now, I've ni idea if it's my laptop or my account but I've tried everything, and...
  3. how to reset admin permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reset admin permissions: i was wondering how i reset admin permissions because i tried having it so you dont need an admin password now there is no admin and i cant apply anything to the cumputer. basically on the computer it has no admin so you cant add anything to it and im trying to figure out how...
  4. how to reset admin permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to reset admin permissions: i was wondering how i reset admin permissions because i tried having it so you dont need an admin password now there is no admin and i cant apply anything to the cumputer. basically on the computer it has no admin so you cant add anything to it and im trying to figure out how...
  5. how to reset admin permissions

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Admin Account Aking for Admin permissions.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin Account Aking for Admin permissions.: Windows 10 20h2 Im going nuts with this new level of protection. Turned the Uac to the lowest, still im having windows pooping all the time asking for permissions sometimes applications that cant do some actions unless im as admin or copying files to specific folders, its...
  7. Admin permissions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin permissions: So, in the printers permission dialog box I somehow checked that no one has permission to control a printer. I cannot remove printer to start over again and reset permissions. Is there any work around as an admin to personal computer to correct this. I removed all instance...
  8. Admin Permissions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Admin Permissions: I am the sole user of my laptop. I am the administrator, as well. I'm trying to move some music files from 1 USB flash drive to another. I keep getting a message stating I will need to provide administrative permissions to copy this file. When I continue I'm then required...
  9. Admin Permission

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Admin Permission: I started off today trying to make a system image using a DVD+R disc without success. A pop up told me to name a disc and insert it even though there was one in there spinning like mad. After that, I tried to format it as I was told to try that after a Google search but...
  10. No admin permissions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No admin permissions: I have a problem regarding permissions on my Asus laptop, running windows 10 home. If for example wanting to run cmd as administrator I am prevented from doing so by this message : 'Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device' To continue:'' enter an admin...